Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts select Will Fries OT

danlhart87

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Zach Hicks posted this a couple weeks ago.

For what it’s worth that was the Knock on AC when he came out,  he struggled with speed.  I am not saying this kid will be another AC just struggling with speed isn’t a deal breaker not that you are saying that.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I don't put too much stock in six and seventh round picks anyway. I mean really how often do they pan out? When's the last time we had a six or seventh round pick make the roster?

Last year when three did.

11 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I don't put too much stock in six and seventh round picks anyway. I mean really how often do they pan out? When's the last time we had a six or seventh round pick make the roster?

We've had undrafted players make the final roster several years straight, so I won't count him out yet!

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I went with the opening day roster because I assumed that’s what he meant.

Yeah... PS really shouldn't counts as that really means not 1 of the 32 teams wanted him on their active roster.

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

For what it’s worth that was the Knock on AC when he came out,  he struggled with speed.  I am not saying this kid will be another AC just struggling with speed isn’t a deal breaker not that you are saying that.

I think it is for a 7th rounder.  This feels like G to me.  AC was a 1st rounder.  Big difference.  

Just now, richard pallo said:

I think it is for a 7th rounder.  This feels like G to me.  AC was a 1st rounder.  Big difference.  

Which is why I said not that I am saying he will be AC.  I was just using AC as example that struggling with speed guys isn’t a deal breaker.

Alright the dream is the have our 7th round draft choice plug and play a mean LT, next to Q. Nelson and help lead us to the Super Bowl along with contributions of our new crop of draftees and 1-2 UDFA who we have always had make the team.   Ballard may now see where he has to spend money on a key FA acquisition.

Archived