Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

I posted this on another thread, but Marvin Wilson was mocked as high as a 1st and as low as a high 3rd. He's still on the board. Tamerron Terry (WR, FSU) who's 6'3 220 pounds and can freaking fly, was mocked in the 3rd, is still on the board. Either one when we pick would be great..

Terry is going to be incredible wherever he lands

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chad72 said:

Panthers, Browns, Ravens, Giants, Patriots drafts looking good, at least on paper :) 

The AFC East is loaded for a change, I think Buffalo, Miami, and the Pats all can win 10 or more games. I still think Buffalo is the favorite but all it takes is a key injury or 2 to change things. Even the Jets may win 8 games or so if Wilson pans out. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The AFC East is loaded for a change, I think Buffalo, Miami, and the Pats all can win 10 or more games. I still think Buffalo is the favorite but all it takes is a key injury or 2 to change things. Even the Jets may win 8 games or so if Wilson pans out. 

...and we play them this year and NFC West :( 

9 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

The recruiting has gone south AFTER these guys came Stanford.   Remember, these guys came there 4 years ago.   

This may be the last good class for Stanford in the NFL for a very long time.   I hope I’m wrong, but fear I’m right. 

That's unfortunate. I too hope you are right. No matter what, I will still be a fan. :)

6 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Panthers, Browns, Ravens, Giants, Patriots, Vikings, Cowboys drafts looking good, at least on paper :) 

The Ravens always have good drafts. I like the Jets draft very much. GM Joe Douglas is doing a great job. 

Some of my favorites still available:

Shaka Toney DE Penn State

Kary Vincent Jr CB LSU

Jermar Jefferson RB Oregon State

JaCoby Stevens LB/S LSU

Brady Breeze S Oregon - Just got picked

Tamorrion Terry WR FSU

Tay Gowan CB UCF

ArDarius Washington S TCU

Dazz Newsome WR North Carolina

Paris Ford S Pitt

Trevon Grimes WR Florida

7 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

@BlueShoe anyone promising left on your list?

I like Tay Gowan... 

Alaric Jackson would be a good pick... Chandon Herring is another OT that might work.. 

Jon Rhattigan, LB from Army or Justin Hilliard from Ohio State.

Tamorrion Terry is a bigger WR, who might fit what Ballard looks for. 

1 minute ago, Shive said:

The PFF guys literally said that as your post popped up. :D

Do you recall this DL from Michigan, I believe, who was projected to be a top ten pick but doctors at the Combine diagnosed him with a heart condition? He dropped to the 3rd round, I believe. He was drafted by the Raiders. I think he continues to start for them. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Do you recall this DL from Michigan, I believe, who was projected to be a top ten pick but doctors at the Combine diagnosed him with a heart condition? He dropped to the 3rd round, I believe. He was drafted by the Raiders. I think he continues to start for them. 

Muarice Hurst, SF now after getting waived this offseason by Raiders

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Hurst.

He got released by LV this offseason and signed with SF.

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Maurice Hurst.   2018.   Not top 10, but possible first rounder.   Went in the 5th to the Raiders who got three decent years out of him, and for some reason they just cut him.   And he’s been signed by SF. 

The top-10 player with the heart issue was Montez Sweat in 2019.   Fell to pick 26, the Colts pick.  We traded down due to his medical condition.   He’s had two very good years.   Played like a top-10 player. 

2 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

LOL Forget Jacob, dude is coming for Carson's job.

Not a 7th rounder. Hurts was a second rounder. If we had a four game preseason Ehlinger will be preseason darling, based on Colts fans history. :) 

OK, gotta admit, did NOT see that coming. I'm laughing hysterically cuz I actually like Ehlinger a lot --- a lot more than almost anyone else. thought he should be rated higher, but did NOT see this!!!

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Lord..have mercy.  This dude takes a friggin QB.  What the :censored2:

LOL. I actually like it. Sam has some things to work with. We don't know what we have with Eason.. I like Eason, but what if Wentz goes down? We need more than 1 option. 

I don’t understand this draft at all. A QB? When you have no LT and already have Jacob Eason? This draft is going to yield one starter and a bunch of special teams players. Elingher might not even make the final 53. 

• w87r unpinned this topic

Archived