Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Why does it say Odafeh Oweh? Did Jayson Oweh change his name after being drafted?

Odafeh is his first name. He went by Jayson because it was easier to pronounce.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, chad72 said:

Why does it say Odafeh Oweh? Did Jayson Oweh change his name after being drafted?

It's his first name, he said he didn't want to have to use his second name anymore just because folks refused to learn how to say it. Good for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

 

I hear ya. But I don't mind this kid. Smart guy but he may not have the athleticism. 

No, he is very athletic. That isn't the debate. It's his size, blocking, and drops that scouts are worried about

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Shive said:

Shaun Wade to the Ravens. That secondary is SCARY good.

That might be one of the biggest steals of the draft. He was projected as a potential 1st/2nd round pick before the second half of the season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Shive said:

Shaun Wade to the Ravens. That secondary is SCARY good.

Good value pick too. The Ravens and Browns are having good drafts. I'm not sure about Cincy or Pittsburgh.

Well I know what Pitt are doing, i just don't agree with the philosophy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Colt.45 said:

It's his first name, he said he didn't want to have to use his second name anymore just because folks refused to learn how to say it. Good for him.


It’s not hard for me, good for him :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At this point I don’t really want Ballard to draft an OT.  It would feel like a slap in the face at this point.  No one left who has a realistic shot at challenging the scrubs already at the position. Just take best player on whatever board he is using and call it an afternoon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

4 picks away...

 

Do we hit the OT well... Or maybe stay homegrown...

 

Jamar Johnson is the highest rated player on my board right now... 

No OT even close to worth the pick at this point.....no say maybe sign fisher and grab some UFAs.   I want Jamar Johnson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

At this point I don’t really want Ballard to draft an OT.  It would feel like a slap in the face at this point.  No one left who has a realistic shot at challenging the scrubs already at the position. Just take best player on whatever board he is using and call it an afternoon. 

Stone Forsythe still available

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Colt.45 said:

So, at what point are the Colts trading down? This isnt how I had this draft going.

 

I think we would have traded back in the second... But Ballard said he knew that a couple of teams behind us wanted Dayo Odeyingbo.

 

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

No OT even close to worth the pick at this point.....no say maybe sign fisher and grab some UFAs.   I want Jamar Johnson

 

I would gladly take Stone Forsythe here. 

 

But I think Jamar Johnson is the better value. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

 

I think we would have traded back in the second... But Ballard said he knew that a couple of teams behind us wanted Dayo Odeyingbo.

 

 

I would gladly take Stone Forsythe here. 

 

But I think Jamar Johnson is the better value. 

You said Stone was ranked in your top 90.   How would Johnson be better value in your opinion?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Not sure....figured he’d be long gone by now.  If he is still there then definitely grab him.  

Yeah I wasn't questioning if he was available. Just if he would interest you.

 

Forsythe

Moses

Nasrildden

Johnson

 

 

Some decent options

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • w87r unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...