Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion Thread

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chad72 said:

Tylan Wallace....Tylan Wallace....say it with me. :) 

It could be... It will be interesting if both he and Stone Forsythe are on the board... They are my two favorite players left... 

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Tylan Wallace....Tylan Wallace....say it with me. :) 

I really like him. Wouldn't be mad.

My guy Chris Rumph to the Chargers! His comp is Leonard Floyd and Floyd played well in LA.

2 minutes ago, Shive said:

He is probably one of the few difference makers left in the draft, IMO on the WR front, other than maybe Jaelon Darden but Tylan Wallace offers more as a complete WR, IMO.

Just now, Shive said:

My guy Chris Rumph to the Chargers!

I like the draft the Chargers are having, same with the Browns.

Kene Nwangwu gone, that's a good pick by the Vikes. Not sure how much time he'll see though.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

He is probably one of the few difference makers left in the draft, IMO on the WR front, other than maybe Jaelon Darden but Tylan Wallace offers more as a complete WR, IMO.

Darden's size worries me a bit, but he's got deep speed and I think could be good.

2 minutes ago, JoeThornburg said:

I bet you wish they had stayed on commercial break. lol

He'll be a great addition to their RB room. Their depth didn't play too well when Cook was out, so it makes a lot of sense. Nwangwu is FAST too, 4.3 40, 6.75 3 cone, and a crazy quick 10 yd split. He's also a really smart player too.

4 minutes ago, bigt said:

Actually hoping, if we go OT in 4th, we snag Tommy Doyle.  Huge OT with 9.9 RAS.

That would be such a Ballard pick. It would be nice if he values production in college over RAS at times like Polian did. When he did that with Jonathan Taylor and Michael Pittman, we saw the results. :) 

Panthers have been have already taken 2 of my players... Stay away from Tylan Wallace and Stone Forsythe! :D 

8. Panthers select CB, Jaycee Horn, South Carolina - BlueShoe Ranking 20
59. Panthers select WR, Terrace Marshall, LSU - BlueShoe Ranking 35
70. Panthers select OT, Brady Christensen, BYU - BlueShoe Ranking 61
83. Panthers select TE, Tommy Tremble, Notre Dame - BlueShoe Ranking 68

4 minutes ago, Shive said:

He'll be a great addition to their RB room. Their depth didn't play too well when Cook was out, so it makes a lot of sense. Nwangwu is FAST too, 4.3 40, 6.75 3 cone, and a crazy quick 10 yd split. He's also a really smart player too.

I like smart guys with good character.

• w87r unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You're making assumptions, and/or putting words in my mouth.  Never said Ifeadi was better than Yannick. Never....  I said Yannick sucks vs the run... and shouldn't play early downs (run downs) or on short yardage downs.    So let's look at basic data before this week...                   snaps   sacks   sacks/snap%  pressures  press/snap%  tackles   tackle/snap    missed tackle % Yannick    517       6.5          1.3%           19                  3.7%            21           4.0%                8.7% Ifeadi       196       2.5          1.3%            6                   3.1%            10           5.1%                 0%   So... you'll see above... not a huge difference in sack or pressure %... But Ifeadi is noticeably better vs the run and better in missed tackles...   So the point it..... Ifeadi should be playing more early downs, when the chance is greater to see runs...  If you want to see Dayo's comps, let me know. He's been used differently, but his stats obviously show he's better than the run...    Injury (Paye and Lewis) have hurt. We'd look different with Paye, and very different with both. 
    • If Wentz or Sam was playing it wouldn't be there fault at alll but because it is Matt, she just blames Matt. Boooooo.
    • Taylor’s fall off has been all year until the last three weeks.  That has nothing to do with the QB.  Again saying Ryan was the cause of the lines problems was flat out wrong.  The line has been bad rather Ryan was in there or not and in areas beyond pass protection.  Yes the line did play better tonight and frankly has played better since Saturday came in, particularly in run blocking.  That doesn’t change the fact that your statement that Ryan caused the lines problems was incorrect.  
    • Ryan didn't play bad and there is no excuse why our offense is so inept. We may not have a #1 super star playmaker like Chase but Pittman along.with Pierce, Paris, Woods, Mo Allie Cox are not that bad and Ryan still.capable of delivering the ball to them like he did in the 2nd half tonight. And when you.factor in our best player, JT, who is a.Top.2 RB in the league, our O should be better. It's the coaching, scheme, gameplan, play calling that's the bigger problem.....or maybe it's the Football.Gods? 
    • You brag about Wentz all the time and in numerous posts say how good he was for us and Taylor. How I am putting words in your mouth? 
  • Members

• J@son

J@son 1,674

• T-Cubed

T-Cubed 5

• Port Adelaide

Port Adelaide 1

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 2,110

• EastStreet

EastStreet 22,864

• ClaytonColt