• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every. Year.   Y'all need to breathe, lol

There wasn’t an OT available without reaching. Good on Ballard

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Y would they draft him in 2nd then

Same reason they took Leonard in the second.  He was the highest on their board.  In Ballard I trust.  

• Like 6

Very similar to Malik Jackson in his prime IMO. 6'5'' 290 lbs, can play DE or DT, rush the passer.

Insanely long arms and bear paws for hands.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, AustinnKaine said:

yeah not as supportive of this one. Im not gonna say its a bad pick, but Ballard must have something else brewing for LT. (I hope, no offense Tevi)

I saw that Eric Fisher my be ready by week one.

• Like 1

Don't be surprised if Benogu is traded

1 minute ago, NannyMcafee said:

Nelson to LT? 

Schwartz and Villuejo are still options

• Like 1

God dang run on tackles was killer. Hopefully, he is on a Blackmon trajectory because you can't afford to use a 2nd round pick on a Redshirt player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know nothing about the kid. The torn achilles is concerning.  May miss 2021.  Remember that Chapman kid?

Im wondering if we would have taken Cosmi or the LB from ND.

I’lltrust in Ballard, but ironically i was thinking today about the “injury history” or “raw and developmental” guys we’ve taken and, from my memory, how they rately pan out.  Even before Ballard.

He addressed the position.  I'll say that.  And there will be cuts and vets available.  He’s not done at LT.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Someone has to want him first.

Jets always want colts haha

• Haha 3

Not sure how long --- or even how sure --- it is for a dude to recover from a torn achilles. I know more athletes are doing that these days, but wow. I'm old enough to remember when an achilles was a career ender.

Anywho, he has lots of talent, but he's a projection. If he hits, he could be really really good. 

we'll see.

• Like 1
Just now, Smonroe said:

For what?

6th maybe

Don't know if Ballard wanted any of the tackles, but I said last night that using our pick 127 to climb up to pick 50 might matter.

When healthy Dayo is about the same player as Paye.

Or Payton Turner.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Look how fast they got the pick in......they wanted him badly.

They did not necessarily get the pick in quickly. Waiting for pick announcements backs up the tracker.

I'm surprised but not upset.   Ballard seen something in him.   He has great size.   DE has been addressed in this draft in a big way.   

• Like 2
Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

So you don't trade down, you double up on EDGE and don't take Basham or Perkins, and you take a 5th round guy in a panic move after the Tackles go in the 2nd? Oh, and I read in this thread he's not ready til October? I can't support this move, and I'm not sure I can support this team anymore. I could put up with FA as long as we made it up in the draft, but we're wasting draft picks now and not even getting any extra compensation. Screw Ballard for wasting my time, and wasting our draft picks.

Absolute nonsense. Oh, we don't have a 3rd rounder later and probably no 1st rounder next year. Again. Screw Ballard.

@Jared Cisneroscalm yourself my friend

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

So you don't trade down, you double up on EDGE and don't take Basham or Perkins, and you take a 5th round guy in a panic move after the Tackles go in the 2nd? Oh, and I read in this thread he's not ready til October? I can't support this move, and I'm not sure I can support this team anymore. I could put up with FA as long as we made it up in the draft, but we're wasting draft picks now and not even getting any extra compensation. Screw Ballard for wasting my time, and wasting our draft picks.

Absolute nonsense. Oh, we don't have a 3rd rounder later and probably no 1st rounder next year. Again. Screw Ballard.

Yeah I don’t think that’s what happened at all but think whatever you want.