Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stephen said:

Who is that

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah. He is a little light... I think Michael Lombardi made a lot of sense today. He said that because of the COVID year, he believes higher picks are going to have to fit height-weight before a team will take them early in the draft... Too many variables and not enough good information to shy away from prototypical players at the positions. 

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Probably has to do with his size concerns and the fact that some might see him as a tweener LB/S than a prototypical LB.

Yeah... Probably would not be such a huge concern if not for the type of year we have had. 

1 minute ago, chrisfarley said:

How about draft a starting Guard and move Nelson over to LT since all the Left Tackles (or tackles that could play it day 1) are gone now?

Cosmi is still on the board

1 minute ago, chrisfarley said:

How about draft a starting Guard and move Nelson over to LT since all the Left Tackles (or tackles that could play it day 1) are gone now?

The dude we drafted last year might be ready for that.  Can’t remember his name 

1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

Can't believe JOK has a health issue. It would have leaked.

I think it's a scheme fit issue. Most teams probably don't know how he would fit in their defenses. He's such a hybrid player.

Just now, Shive said:

I think it's a scheme fit issue. Most teams probably don't know how he would fit in their defenses. He's such a hybrid player.

We have never kept up with receiving TEs and running backs as well and JOK will really help that. 

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Evening. Have I missed anything good yet?

Nothing too crazy, just a bunch of trades early in the 2nd. Jenkins, Eichenburg, Carman, and Little are all gone.

Archived