Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

Just now, BlueShoe said:

 

I dropped some of it earlier in this thread. Not trying to have 300 players in 1 post. 

Why didn't you drop it a week ago?   I'm sure that would have been a popular post

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

36. Patriots select DL, Christian Barmore, Alabama
 

Patriots just took my 14th ranked player at 38....

 

Belichick is rocking this draft. 

 

You should revive Football Dungeon. I used to appreciate the rankings. (You used to post it here.)

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Why didn't you drop it a week ago?   I'm sure that would have been a popular post

 

Cause, I really don't post that much anymore... I used to post about 100 times a day. Now I mostly participate in spurts. The draft kind of draws me out though. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, krunk said:

Not trying to be funny but Ojulari might actially be there when we pick at 21. Wonder would Ballard double up?

 

I doubt it. We already have two speed rushers taken in Round 2 in recent years. We don't need a third one in my opinion.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

 

You should revive Football Dungeon. I used to appreciate the rankings. (You used to post it here.)

 

 

Yeah. I loved doing that. However, it was very time consuming. I have thought about doing more Podcasts though. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BlueShoe said:

 

Cause, I really post that much anymore... I used to post about 100 times a day. Now I mostly participate in spurts. The draft kind of draws me out though. 

Also makes it easy to crap on picks you don't like.    I look forward to you crapping on who the Colts take at 54

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Colt Overseas said:

 

I doubt it. We already have two speed rushers taken in Round 2 in recent years. We don't need a third one in my opinion.

 

 

Probably not but the old adage is you can never have enough pass rushers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Also makes it easy to crap on picks you don't like.    I look forward to you crapping on who the Colts take at 54

 

 

Well... depends on who is there. It is looking like an OT will be there though... However, if Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah keeps falling then he might not have far to drive to Indy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

 

Cause, I really don't post that much anymore... I used to post about 100 times a day. Now I mostly participate in spurts. The draft kind of draws me out though. 

You don’t post much anymore?    From the guy who posted the World According to Blue Shoe?!? 

 

Irony just died.     

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

 

 

Well... depends on who is there. It is looking like an OT will be there though... However, if Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah keeps falling then he might not have far to drive to Indy. 

Hes a Will backer right? How would we work that with Leonard?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

 

 

Well... depends on who is there. It is looking like an OT will be there though... However, if Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah keeps falling then he might not have far to drive to Indy. 

I would love that pick

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • w87r locked this topic
  • w87r unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...