Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

36. Patriots select DL, Christian Barmore, Alabama

Patriots just took my 14th ranked player at 38....

Belichick is rocking this draft. 

You should revive Football Dungeon. I used to appreciate the rankings. (You used to post it here.)

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Why didn't you drop it a week ago?   I'm sure that would have been a popular post

Cause, I really don't post that much anymore... I used to post about 100 times a day. Now I mostly participate in spurts. The draft kind of draws me out though. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

You should revive Football Dungeon. I used to appreciate the rankings. (You used to post it here.)

Yeah. I loved doing that. However, it was very time consuming. I have thought about doing more Podcasts though. 

Just now, BlueShoe said:

Cause, I really post that much anymore... I used to post about 100 times a day. Now I mostly participate in spurts. The draft kind of draws me out though. 

Also makes it easy to crap on picks you don't like.    I look forward to you crapping on who the Colts take at 54

1 minute ago, Colt Overseas said:

I doubt it. We already have two speed rushers taken in Round 2 in recent years. We don't need a third one in my opinion.

Probably not but the old adage is you can never have enough pass rushers.

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Also makes it easy to crap on picks you don't like.    I look forward to you crapping on who the Colts take at 54

Well... depends on who is there. It is looking like an OT will be there though... However, if Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah keeps falling then he might not have far to drive to Indy. 

6 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

Cause, I really don't post that much anymore... I used to post about 100 times a day. Now I mostly participate in spurts. The draft kind of draws me out though. 

You don’t post much anymore?    From the guy who posted the World According to Blue Shoe?!? 

Irony just died.     

1 minute ago, BlueShoe said:

Well... depends on who is there. It is looking like an OT will be there though... However, if Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah keeps falling then he might not have far to drive to Indy. 

Hes a Will backer right? How would we work that with Leonard?

2 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

I would love that pick

Archived