Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The powerful story behind Kwity Paye's name

Lucky Colts Fan

https://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-360-the-powerful-story-behind-kwity-paye-s-name

I am going to be rooting for Kwity Paye as hard as I've ever rooted for any Colt in my life.

And I hope his mom finds the peace, love, and happiness that she has EARNED.  I am amazed at the journey that she has endured.

I don't care if this man gets a single sack in his rookie season.  As long as he gets 1% better each day, and helps us win games, I hope he stays a Colt for life.  :coltshelmet:

The more I read about his guy, the more I like him. 

The 36 bench reps are amazing! 

The way he chases down people from behind coming from the backside is extremely impressive. Just shows how relentless he plays. 

Colts need to bring back Houston. Between Houston and Mathis, Kwity has the chance to learn off some of the greats! 

6 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I am going to be rooting for Kwity Paye as hard as I've ever rooted for any Colt in my life.

And I hope his mom finds the peace, love, and happiness that she has EARNED.  I am amazed at the journey that she has endured.

I don't care if this man gets a single sack in his rookie season.  As long as he gets 1% better each day, and helps us win games, I hope he stays a Colt for life.  :coltshelmet:

Wow. Thanks for sharing that, what an amazing story of perseverance,  and what an amazing sweetheart of a Mother! So glad his prayers are being answered l, I bet his Grandpa had a little bit to do with that as well,  :thmup: Great kid!

1 hour ago, Gramz said:

Thanks for sharing.  My first thought was what a strange name.  After watching this Clip I found myself thinking what a Great Name!  

Really hoping he does well for the Team and himself!

Yes. You realize that some of the best stories in life come from people who have had to fight for everything. Inspirational story!!!

He is no tweener, that is for sure. :) 

7 hours ago, MCurtis32 said:

I don't care for all the feel good "stories" with the tinkly piano music. We have all fought hard for what we got. Can He Play!

Ok...

Have you had to flee the country you lived in because militias were murdering your family and friends? Not once, but TWICE. All while trying to protect your children?

Because if you have, that would be a pretty amazing story. One worthy of some “tinkly piano music”...

Mostly I am a fan of the team. I’ve had a few favorite Colts in my time - Reggie, Mathis. Addis & Luck. 

But Paye will be added to that list. Love everything about his story. He will be an easy guy to cheer for. 

18 hours ago, MCurtis32 said:

I don't care for all the feel good "stories" with the tinkly piano music. We have all fought hard for what we got. Can He Play!

Not many of us had to flee our home country for fear of our life.  

On 4/30/2021 at 9:18 AM, MCurtis32 said:

Congratulations. You just won worst post of the year.

On 4/30/2021 at 12:18 PM, MCurtis32 said:

Probably not looking to make friends either?  Lol. :facepalm: haha

Of course he can play!

On 4/29/2021 at 10:45 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Thanks for this,  LCF.....

Honestly, if you’re a fan of the Colts and you’re not rooting for Kwity and Dayo, not just as players, but as people too, well, to me, something would be wrong....  seriously wrong. 

The 2021 season can’t get here soon enough!

:colts:

One of my primary focuses when studying with National Geographic was following migration patterns of internally displaced people from Africa. His story is no joke, the Liberian crisis is very serious, but it doesn’t get the same amount of attention compared to places like Sudan and Syria. 

On 4/30/2021 at 7:47 AM, John Waylon said:

He told his mom after he was selected last night that she was retired. 

The more I see and hear from the guy the more I like him. Glad to have him on board. 

That put a tear in my eye 

Archived