Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts select Kwity Paye DE

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We draft the 2nd best DE, and people still complain. Unbelievable. 

Good OT will be there at 54 Good DE will not 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Derakynn said:

Was hoping for Darrisaw but will root for Paye to do well. Not too excited about drafting another "developmental" pass rusher...

Both were there. CB felt DE was more important than O-Line, at least in round 1.

• Like 1
Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Both were there. CB felt DE was more important than O-Line, at least in round 1.

I do think the pass rush class not being strong was more top heavy and OT is really deep 

• Like 5

Don't get it. All the LTs we were hoping might fall to us did and we pick a developmental pass rusher who needs to be coached up and may be ready to really shine NEXT year. The one thing we really needed was a blind side protector and had a great selection and passed on all of them. Hope Carson still gas some wheels because he's going to be running for his life. I guess we learned nothing from the Luck years.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, King Colt said:

He looks ugly, so-o-o ugly and mad! Great pick!!

They say his motor is non stop and his work ethic is one of the best in college kids in recent years!! And he’s a freak athlete 

1 minute ago, FRW said:

Don't get it. All the LTs we were hoping might fall to us did and we pick a developmental pass rusher who needs to be coached up and may be ready to really shine NEXT year. The one thing we really needed was a blind side protector and had a great selection and passed on all of them. Hope Carson still gas some wheels because he's going to be running for his life. I guess we learned nothing from the Luck years.

We will still get a tackle. We do have four other great oline guys. We also have a lot of options with the guys already on the team.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, FRW said:

It’s a very deep tackle draft.  It wasn’t a deep draft at end.  There is a good chance by doing this they walk out of this draft with two starters in their first two picks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Depending how it goes with the rest of this first round and early tomorrow we may even trade up tomorrow. I think we would all be happy getting a edge and tackle. The test is just gravy.