Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts select Kwity Paye DE

danlhart87

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just feel like one of these days, the defensive pass rush of this team is going to blow up and people are going to say “where’d this come from?” 

well,

three 2nd round draft picks in Lewis, Banagou and Turay

first round pick in Paye

first round trade for an allpro tackle in Buckner 

the talent and potential is there. We gotta put it together.

Don't get it. All the LTs we were hoping might fall to us did and we pick a developmental pass rusher who needs to be coached up and may be ready to really shine NEXT year. The one thing we really needed was a blind side protector and had a great selection and passed on all of them. Hope Carson still gas some wheels because he's going to be running for his life. I guess we learned nothing from the Luck years.

1 minute ago, FRW said:

Don't get it. All the LTs we were hoping might fall to us did and we pick a developmental pass rusher who needs to be coached up and may be ready to really shine NEXT year. The one thing we really needed was a blind side protector and had a great selection and passed on all of them. Hope Carson still gas some wheels because he's going to be running for his life. I guess we learned nothing from the Luck years.

We will still get a tackle. We do have four other great oline guys. We also have a lot of options with the guys already on the team.

3 minutes ago, FRW said:

It’s a very deep tackle draft.  It wasn’t a deep draft at end.  There is a good chance by doing this they walk out of this draft with two starters in their first two picks.

Archived