Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Like Tre Mckitty as a TE Option!

I really like Mckitty as well for the Colts. He is the type of TE that they could use to add another element to the offense. I don't think the situation at Georgia was ideal for him to show off his skillset consistently. He had a good showing at the Senior Bowl.

They are going to draft a TE before the 6th round...bet on it.

However, I am sticking by my prediction...if Friermuth is there...Colts take him. 

He doesn’t have the insane athleticism of a Pitts...but he fits this offense and locker room in every way imaginable. 

2 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Seriously... this guy looks like a very good player. As the first video pointed out, FSU’s offensive coordinator used him a lot on TE screens which shows how highly he thought of him. Anyone know why this kid ended up transferring to Georgia?  

Im not quite sure. I will look

2 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Seriously... this guy looks like a very good player. As the first video pointed out, FSU’s offensive coordinator used him a lot on TE screens which shows how highly he thought of him. Anyone know why this kid ended up transferring to Georgia?  

I saw a number of plays in those videos that we do in our offense. Especially the TE screens and the Shuffle plays.

Archived