Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Shive said:

If we can't have Darrisaw, I'd at least like to see the Vikings get him.

You're the best. Now what will the Vikes do with the 4 third round picks and 3 fourth round picks? I want them to move into the 2nd round for Davis Mills. 

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Stay cool, Luke!   The force is still with us!!   There will be a good candidate when we pick. 

— Cosmi

— Little

— Radunz

— Eichenberg 

One of them may still be there at our pick.  

True...though I'd be flabergasted if Cosmi was still there at 54.  Don't think Colts have enough ammo to move up in 2nd round to get him.  Cosmi probably goes late first or early 2nd round.  Radunz and maybe Little are a possibility at 54 in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Stay cool, Luke!   The force is still with us!!   There will be a good candidate when we pick. 

— Cosmi

— Little

— Radunz

— Eichenberg 

One of them may still be there at our pick.  

You know who I want, Little.   But I will be happy with any one of those four.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

You're the best. Now what will the Vikes do with the 4 third round picks and 3 fourth round picks? I want them to move into the 2nd round for Davis Mills. 

I'm really excited I was right! I'm not a fan of Davis Mills though. I'd take Kellen Mond or Kyle Trask over Mills.

BTW, looking at what the Bears paid for Fields and how Mac dropped to NE....if the Colts wanted, they could have got a first round QB. 

Wentz was the bet, and this is Ballard trusting Frank Reich to the max. Wentz has done it before, here's hoping he does it again.

PAye is a good pick. 

Was watching with friends. Pretty upset we didn't take Darrisaw honestly. I don't see a big difference between Paye and the other DE's. However, Paye is a scheme fit and we need an EDGE. I just can't fathom how we could pass on Darrisaw at 21. We better pray an OT falls to us in the 2nd round. It has to be position scarcity that made us choose Paye over Darrisaw.

1 minute ago, Colt.45 said:

BTW, looking at what the Bears paid for Fields and how Mac dropped to NE....if the Colts wanted, they could have got a first round QB. 

Wentz was the bet, and this is Ballard trusting Frank Reich to the max. Wentz has done it before, here's hoping he does it again.

PAye is a good pick. 

Yeah...Bears fans should be stoked. Two 1s and a 4 is nothing to give up for your franchise QB. 

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Was watching with friends. Pretty upset we didn't take Darrisaw honestly. I don't see a big difference between Paye and the other DE's. However, Paye is a scheme fit and we need an EDGE. I just can't fathom how we could pass on Darrisaw at 21. We better pray an OT falls to us in the 2nd round. It has to be position scarcity that made us choose Paye over Darrisaw.

I agree with position scarcity. Still a LOT of good LT talent available.

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Any one else a little concerned about what they are building in Jacksonville?  I think they are going to be a problem sooner than expected.

On the basis of today? No. Lawrence is a good QB but if he has a first year impact bigger than what Burrow had, i'll be surprised. And they've picked Travis Etienne? Why? He may be GREAT but they already have Robinson. Why not pick a position you are deficient at? That's why bad teams stay bad.

Archived