Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ballard must be loving this

48 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

I saw that earlier discussed on nfl network 

For a team in transition, surprising the Saints would give up assets for a corner which may be the deepest position group in the draft,  but I don't put it past them!

Just now, ColtV said:

For a team in transition, surprising the Saints would give up assets for a corner which may be the deepest position group in the draft,  but I don't put it past them!

Deepest position would be WR and I wouldn't rule out them trading up for a QB either if one falls enough 

9 hours ago, ColtV said:

They've made dumber draft moves in the past......

1486858_original.jpg?1297282278&f=1&nofb

1 hour ago, ColtJax said:

Trade down depends on what's available at our spot. If there's a run at OT we might want to hold off. If we can get our guy at 29 and pick up a 3rd then fine. But that's a low third round pick..

Possibly.  There are teams with lots of picks who may move all over the place in the end of round one.  If you want a higher round three, and you drop into top of round 2 from 21, you lose the fifth yr option... May not be a big deal, depending on position Ballard is targeting with his eventual first pick, but it's a factor on opposite end of your late 3rd argument

Archived