Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Offered for a Laugh! Easy winner of Worst Colts Mock I've seen!!

PFF's top two draft guys did a mock.   And at the top, they said they picked for all 32 teams as if THEY were running the draft room for each team.

So, here's what they gave the Colts.     And no,  I'm not kidding!  

Ready?

1.   Azeez Ojulari    Edge     (and this is their best pick)

2.   Kellen Mond       QB      No, not kidding

3.   N/A

4.   Kyle Tonga          DT      Seen him mocked much later

5.   Shii Smith            WR    2nd best Colts pick

6.   Trey Vaughn         WR    We double up at the position

7.    Ben Mason         FB      

So,  we don't take an OT,  we don't take a CB,  we don't take a LB,   we don't take a safety.

Thank God these two aren't running the Colts draft room.    And for those who remember,  I've long said, PFF does a nice job on grading NFL players,  but their weak spot is the draft.  And this is just the latest example.   

I mean......    wow.     Just wow!          :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

PFF's top two draft guys did a mock.   And at the top, they said they picked for all 32 teams as if THEY were running the draft room for each team.

Ready?

3.   N/A

So,  we don't take an OT,  we don't take a CB,  we don't take a LB,   we don't take a safety.

Thank God these two aren't running the Colts draft room.    And for those who remember,  I've long said, PFF does a nice job on grading NFL players,  but their weak spot is the draft.

And this is just the latest example.   

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ready?

3.   N/A

Thank God these two aren't running the Colts draft room.    And for those who remember,  I've long said, PFF does a nice job on grading NFL players,  but their weak spot is the draft.  And this is just the latest example.   

This is just terrible honestly. Lazy and no knowledge of our team. At best, it seems like they just give the BPA according to PFF rank at each draft spot when it's the Colts turn. Can't find any positives in this mock. You are right. Worst I've seen so far by far.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ready?

3.   N/A

Wait so it wasn't my mock haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Um...  wow.  just wow.

What defense do they thing we're running here?  They have us drafting a 3-4 OLB and a big NT.

(Not to mention a QB we don't need, a FB, and two WR's that aren't as good as the guys we have on the roster.)

Yeah.  Glad they're not running our draft.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ready?

3.   N/A

All I can say is wow

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stitches said:

I mean.... that's a draft. Can you imagine the meltdown of this board if Ballard delivers something like this? :D 

That’s exactly what I thought!

Oh, the meltdown we’d have here if this was the actual 2021 Colts draft!?!

Nadine would have to close the message boards for a day!     :peek:

• Haha 1

Just now, NewColtsFan said:

That’s exactly what I thought!

Oh, the meltdown we’d have here if this was the actual 2021 Colts draft!?!

Nadine would have to close the message boards for a day!     :peek:

Can you imagine the Chad Kelly and Jacob Eason's stans? They would lose their minds... and by the middle of the season they would be calling for Wentz to be benched for Kellen Mond. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This is just terrible honestly. Lazy and no knowledge of our team. 

100% Agree

There seem to be quite a few folks who havent looked at our roster, before they throw names at us

They dont know our defense that we play

They dont know where our holes are today

It really is a LAZY reporting issue to get clicks

CBS puts a mock out every 15 mins......  I change a little each time

Totally worthless read 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

....yeah but at least it breaks up the crowd of  99% of colts mocks that have us going Edge/OT or OT/Edge in first 2 rounds.

Something different,  maybe not good but definitely different.  haha

Here's my attempt at a different mock:

ljn84sc.png

Thoughts? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Ready?

3.   N/A

Yes, a less emotionally stable version of me would cry myself to sleep after this draft concluded...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Archer said:

Yes, a less emotionally stable version of me would cry myself to sleep after this draft concluded...

A draft like this would trigger less emotionally stable version of a lot of people. :D 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, stitches said:

Here's my attempt at a different mock:

ljn84sc.png

Thoughts? 

I like you trading up to get your guy instead of trading down to get that 3rd rounder we lost in the Wentz deal.

Quality over Quantity......

I like the WR early.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Would leave us pretty thin for next year.  Not sure I could see CB doing this.

True, but as of now we are getting 2 compensatory picks too - 5th and 7th. Indeed, we would be a bit bare at the top of the draft, though. Who knows... if you love an OT enough it might be worth it.