Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best wishes in your draft

I hope it goes well. You guys IMO need some WR help. Also a running back. Am I correct on this? Heck of a game last season between our 2 teams. That was a classic. Anyway I hope your season goes well with Wentz at the helm which it should.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I hope it goes well. You guys IMO need some WR help. Also a running back. Am I correct on this? Heck of a game last season between our 2 teams. That was a classic. Anyway I hope your season goes well with Wentz at the helm which it should.

We need a RB like you need Davis Mills in the 1st. :D 

Good luck to you too! Cheers :cheers:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

Thanks friend. To you as well!  Definitely not a RB for us.  

3 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

O lineman one of your biggest weaknesses?

Howdy Arod,

We still haven't resolved our left tackle issue after Castonzo retired.  And DE is a huge need, since we haven't re-signed Justin Houston, and the guys we have aren't superstars.  Hoping we can address both positions in the draft.

Good luck on your Packers draft!  Try not to draft any project QB's in the first round, ok?

4 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Yeah, we need playmaker at WR. We're good at RB unless Mack gets hurt again and then the load will be mostly on JT. We need help at TE, probably our weakest unit. We need a quality LT, and of course a Dominant Edge, which I doubt is happening anytime soon and CB & MLB we can upgrade.....so you see, we have plenty of needs but luckily a QB fell into our lap, so we should be fine at the most important position. 

Good luck on your organization's relationship with Rodgers, hope they keep him for years to come.

4 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

Who do you hope your packers draft in the first?

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Who do you hope your packers draft in the first?

I hope we get a WR.

2 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

Howdy Arod,

We still haven't resolved our left tackle issue after Castonzo retired.  And DE is a huge need, since we haven't re-signed Justin Houston, and the guys we have aren't superstars.  Hoping we can address both positions in the draft.

Good luck on your Packers draft!  Try not to draft any project QB's in the first round, ok?

I’m hoping we get a WR in the first round.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1