Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Morroco Brown article

Fluke_33

This article on Morroco Brown is well worth the read.  I have great confidence in Ballard and the entire staff.  Brown is a major piece to that.

Colts' Morocco Brown is looking for NFL Draft gems — from polar bears to unicorns – The Athletic

https://theathletic.com/2537775/2021/04/27/colts-morocco-brown-is-looking-for-nfl-draft-gems-from-polar-bears-to-unicorns/

6 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

This article on Morroco Brown is well worth the read.  I have great confidence in Ballard and the entire staff.  Brown is a major piece to that.

Colts' Morocco Brown is looking for NFL Draft gems — from polar bears to unicorns – The Athletic

https://theathletic.com/2537775/2021/04/27/colts-morocco-brown-is-looking-for-nfl-draft-gems-from-polar-bears-to-unicorns/

Can't get too far into it without a subscription.  Anything interesting you can pass on?

9 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Paid firewall article

3 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Can't get too far into it without a subscription.  Anything interesting you can pass on?

It's a lot about his growth from intern to getting consideration as a GM for the falcons.  One cool tidbit was he stood on the table for Braden Smith being a RT when Ballard saw him as a guard.  The interviews they had said he has a special talent that goes beyond just seeing a player and describing his abilities.  He is able to project what they will/can be.

It is well written too.

3 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Paid firewall article

Is that banned from posting?  I really don't know.  If so, mods please delete. 

I paid for it last year when i wanted their draft pub and then realized i liked the other articles so let it autocharge after but it isn't the cheapest.  You can probably get a lot out of Holder in his free podcast 

5 hours ago, Fluke_33 said:

Is that banned from posting?  I really don't know.  If so, mods please delete. 

I paid for it last year when i wanted their draft pub and then realized i liked the other articles so let it autocharge after but it isn't the cheapest.  You can probably get a lot out of Holder in his free podcast 

Really? I mean it is certainly cheaper than a lot of the other paid publication sites, especially since they do deals a lot of the time. 

And it is banned, you just can't copy and paste an entire article, can only say some highlights or a quick quote of something. What you are doing is allowed

3 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Really? I mean it is certainly cheaper than a lot of the other paid publication sites, especially since they do deals a lot of the time. 

And it is banned, you just can't copy and paste an entire article, can only say some highlights or a quick quote of something. What you are doing is allowed

Yes.  I really like it. I don’t meant to sell it here but I am glad I got it. 

Just now, Fluke_33 said:

Yes.  I really like it. I don’t meant to sell it here but I am glad I got it. 

Ya, I got it for Baseball reasons, and really started enjoying Zak and Stephen's articles. I ended up doing it when I was still in school so way it is autobilling I end up with my student pricing. Plus since it is once a year and not monthly, I like it much better than newspaper type

Around the office, the young employees called it “Cash-burn.”

It’s a well-deserved nickname for Ashburn, Va., – home of the Washington Football Team – where the current cost of living is nearly 20 percent higher than a quiet little town you might have heard of: Chicago.

https://theathletic.com/2537775/2021/04/27/colts-morocco-brown-is-looking-for-nfl-draft-gems-from-polar-bears-to-unicorns/?amp

Mod Edit:  For copy right reasons, this post has been shortened and linked to the source

Archived