Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Flash Mock: Round 5

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

No one at the spot where you guys got him.  Pretty much a steal at that point.

I don't know. I'm not sure how I like either of them. I think I like only the top 4 or 5 QBs. I liked Lawrence and Fields a lot. But for the Vikes, the best pick at QB would be Mills. 

My very favorite prospect is CB Surtain.

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I don't know. I'm not sure how I like either of them. I think I like only the top 4 or 5 QBs. I liked Lawrence and Fields a lot. But for the Vikes, the best pick at QB would be Mills. 

My very favorite pick is CB Surtain.

I got you. I think Mond was probably the 6th best QB prospect but will need development.  Not a sure bet.  Sometimes you have to throw multiple picks at a need and hope something sticks.  Probably why he selected Newman later.  Let them compete and see what you get.  

I liked Mills Davis traits and the fact that he comes from a pro ready system at Stanford.  That's why I pounced on him when I could in the 3rd.  lol 

6 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I liked Mills Davis traits and the fact that he comes from a pro ready system at Stanford.  That's why I pounced on him when I could in the 3rd.  lol 

I forgot it was you who stole Mills. I am a Stanford fan. 

Round 5 First 20 selections

145) Jacksonville Jaguars @chad72 --  Andre Cisco  SYRACUSE  6.10    SAF
146) New York Jets @Archer -- Marco Wilson  FLORIDA  5.96    CB
147) Houston Texans @Qwiz or CP -- Anthony Schwartz  AUBURN  6.00    WR
148) Atlanta Falcons @jvan1973 -- Noah Gray  DUKE  5.87    TE
149) Cincinnati Bengals @stitches -- Marvin Wilson  FLORIDA STATE  5.96    DT
150) Philadelphia Eagles @Defjamz26 -- Brevin Jordan  MIAMI (FLA.)  5.95    TE
151) Carolina Panthers @MPStack -- D'ante Smith  EAST CAROLINA  5.93    OT
152) Denver Broncos @ColtsGermany -- Shaun Wade  OHIO STATE  5.99    CB
153) Detroit Lions @RNGDShobby --  Janarius Robinson  FLORIDA STATE  5.94    EDGE
154) New York Jets (from New York Giants) @Archer -- Garret Wallow  TCU  5.80    LB

155) San Francisco 49ers @BProland85 -- Tommy Doyle  MIAMI (OHIO)  5.93    OT
156) Chiefs from (Dolphins via Cowboys via Eagles) @danlhart87 Ihmir Smith-Marsette  IOWA  WR
157) Minnesota Vikings @luv_pony_express -- Jamie Newman  WAKE FOREST  6.00    QB 
158) Houston Texans (from New England Patriots) @Qwiz or CP -- Michal Menet  PENN STATE  6.16    C 
159) Los Angeles Chargers @PRnum1 -- Jared Hocker  TEXAS A&M  6.10    G
160) Arizona Cardinals @JoeThornburg -- Jaelon Darden  NORTH TEXAS  5.83    WR
161) Buffalo Bills (from Las Vegas Raiders)  - CP -- Rashad Weaver  PITTSBURGH  5.98    DE
162) Las Vegas Raiders (from Miami Dolphins) - CP Wyatt Hubert, DE, Kansas State
163) Washington Football Team @Coltsman1788 -- Monty Rice  GEORGIA  5.94    LB
164) Chicago Bears - CP -- Brenden Jaimes  NEBRASKA  5.98    OT

First 5 picks starting at 9:15 pm

165) Cleveland Browns from Indianapolis Colts) @RNGDShobby 915
166) Tennessee Titans @Jared Cisneros 920
167) Las Vegas Raiders (from Seattle Seahawks) - @chad72 925
168) Minnesota Vikings (from Pittsburgh Steelers through Baltimore Ravens) - @luv_pony_express 930
169) Cleveland Browns (from Los Angeles Rams) @RNGDShobby 935

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Do you all want to do this again tomorrow?

Some of you have been here since the beginning and continue to come when you are scheduled to pick. That is appreciated. Thank you. 

My team Washington does not have a 6th round pick so I won't likely be here tomorrow outside of monitoring the 6th round activity at day's end..  However, I do plan to see this through and participate on Wednesday for my two 7th round picks.  Assuming of course, you guys still have this going.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Do you all want to do this again tomorrow?

Some of you have been here since the beginning and continue to come when you are scheduled to pick. That is appreciated. Thank you. 

I'm fine either way. You guys are doing all the work. I'm just picking for my team. I understand it's a lot of work and I appreciate it. If you want to do another round, I'm in, if you want to end it tonight, I'm fine with that too.

Archived