Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts most rumored interest in Paye and Jenkins

2 hours ago, BProland85 said:

I really hope Paye is gone before the Colts pick. I think he he has bust written all over him after seeing his lack of production in college and his lack of length. 

I would much prefer a pass rusher like Jaelen Philips or Azeez Ojulari who have better pure pass rush ability and better natural instincts. 

Remember Paye, only played 4 games this year.

- He also was double teamed as well, as there wasnt much else going on with the UM DL

- He is relentless against the run, and is still learning pass rush

- He was disruptive adding pressures, though he didnt get the sacks

- Has 4.52 Speed

- 33 inch Arms

- Did 35.5 inch vertical jump (Good explosiveness)

- At his proday he lifted 225lbs THIRTY SIX times (Same as Teven Jenkins... this dude is STRONG) 

- Team captain

-  VERY sharp kid, working against the odds, great attitude.......  Seems like a Ballard kinda guy

A bit shorter  and 8 lbs lighter than I expected, but tall enough

He is still growing into his role, so I thinks his best football is in front of him

If Darrisaw is still there at 21....Im taking Darrisaw, but if Paye slides to 21.....   sign me up

But if Paye, Darrisaw, and Jenkins are gone, trade trade trade

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think Little is the pick after a trade back staying in the 1st rd.  WR in the 2nd rd. We resign Houston or sign Kerrigan.  Ballard wants to really see what he has in Lewis and Turay this year and I have a feeling he is going to be very pleased.

I feel like because of my high opinion of Chase, Smith and Waddle i almost feel like there isn't a whole lot of WR's I like after that.  I kind of like Toney, Marshall and Collins.  Not really that high on Bateman like everybody else is.  Also feel like both Moore's seem like gadget guys to me.  Feel like its top heavy this year and a lot of meh after that. 

If Paye is there at #21 Ballard better have someone run that card up immediately. Lol. I personally think he won’t be there when we pick. But Jenkins might. However I’d be interested in seeing which Edge guys are there first before picking a OT. If Ballard can scoop up Paye in the 1st and a OT in the 2nd, whew going to be a good draft 

Archived