Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

HORSESHOEHEROES

Great articles on draft and rumors. They say colts met severaltimes virtually with OG/C Ramirez and that the colts love this guy like a lot teams do. With Chris Ballard anything is possible. I have no idea who they will take its guess work. Its possible they take Tevin Jenkins who they love huge senior bowl RAS off charts. They met pro day virtually couple times. If he is their I think colts take him. If he is gone. They could take a pass rusher they love. I personally believe if Jenkins is gone they trade down to recover 3rd rd pick. I just hope they draft well get 3 top needs addressed with good players and NO head scratchers picks! 

5 hours ago, coltsfan40 said:

Great articles on draft and rumors. They say colts met severaltimes virtually with OG/C Ramirez and that the colts love this guy like a lot teams do. With Chris Ballard anything is possible. I have no idea who they will take its guess work. Its possible they take Tevin Jenkins who they love huge senior bowl RAS off charts. They met pro day virtually couple times. If he is their I think colts take him. If he is gone. They could take a pass rusher they love. I personally believe if Jenkins is gone they trade down to recover 3rd rd pick. I just hope they draft well get 3 top needs addressed with good players and NO head scratchers picks! 

Two quick things....   One,  the guard they referenced is Quinn Meinerz.   Not Ramirez.   You may had suffered an auto-correct. 

Two...   don’t put too much stock into those Colts-centric emails and websites.  They’re nice distractions, but the people who work for them are practically kids with computers who created a website.  They don’t know much, they don’t think very well...   one this morning announced Ballard has already blown filling the Left Tackle position because he’s left it to the draft.   :facepalm:

It’s always nice to get a Colts sugar-rush, but these websites are empty calories.   Fun to eat, bad for digestion and your long-term health. 

Just my two cents....

1 hour ago, polk_high_allstar said:

I like his film but I can't get past that this smiling kid is as nasty as they say.

image.png.78d24dd49ac1133e4752bb1825e61d89.png

Me too.  He looks like he’s barely ready for his high school junior prom.  LOL.   And we are going to count on him to protect Carson’s blind side and help pave the way for Taylor against grown men?    Looks can be so deceiving.    LOL 

Archived