Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great articles on draft and rumors. They say colts met severaltimes virtually with OG/C Ramirez and that the colts love this guy like a lot teams do. With Chris Ballard anything is possible. I have no idea who they will take its guess work. Its possible they take Tevin Jenkins who they love huge senior bowl RAS off charts. They met pro day virtually couple times. If he is their I think colts take him. If he is gone. They could take a pass rusher they love. I personally believe if Jenkins is gone they trade down to recover 3rd rd pick. I just hope they draft well get 3 top needs addressed with good players and NO head scratchers picks! 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, coltsfan40 said:

Great articles on draft and rumors. They say colts met severaltimes virtually with OG/C Ramirez and that the colts love this guy like a lot teams do. With Chris Ballard anything is possible. I have no idea who they will take its guess work. Its possible they take Tevin Jenkins who they love huge senior bowl RAS off charts. They met pro day virtually couple times. If he is their I think colts take him. If he is gone. They could take a pass rusher they love. I personally believe if Jenkins is gone they trade down to recover 3rd rd pick. I just hope they draft well get 3 top needs addressed with good players and NO head scratchers picks! 

Two quick things....   One,  the guard they referenced is Quinn Meinerz.   Not Ramirez.   You may had suffered an auto-correct. 

Two...   don’t put too much stock into those Colts-centric emails and websites.  They’re nice distractions, but the people who work for them are practically kids with computers who created a website.  They don’t know much, they don’t think very well...   one this morning announced Ballard has already blown filling the Left Tackle position because he’s left it to the draft.   :facepalm:

It’s always nice to get a Colts sugar-rush, but these websites are empty calories.   Fun to eat, bad for digestion and your long-term health. 

Just my two cents....

• Like 1
1 hour ago, polk_high_allstar said:

I like his film but I can't get past that this smiling kid is as nasty as they say.

image.png.78d24dd49ac1133e4752bb1825e61d89.png

Me too.  He looks like he’s barely ready for his high school junior prom.  LOL.   And we are going to count on him to protect Carson’s blind side and help pave the way for Taylor against grown men?    Looks can be so deceiving.    LOL 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• What a funny phrase.  Oxymoron?  I get what you mean though   they remain anonymous 
    • Hopefully the Colts have put a feeler offer out there. I'd be willing to give up an ash tray overflowing with cigarette butts at least
    • This sums it up for me. Ballard has done a great job bringing in “star” power. He is a very good GM.  Now his players are stepping into prominent roles at key positions.  A lot of resources have been used on the d-line and secondary and they have been developing the past few years. We are about to see if he is a great GM. 
    • My worry for this defense - pass defense. We were bottom 10 pass-coverage unit last year and we are returning the same unit + Marvell Tell. We were bottom 10 pass-rush unit in the league last year and we replaced our vet starters with youth that has a lot to prove. None of the EDGE defenders on this roster have been starters in the NFL and we are relying a ton on a rookie to man up the right side.    I guess the hope comes from where the worry comes - the youth. It's possible our young DBs and pass-rushers take steps forward and improve our pass-defense in general.
    • These are the kinds of dumb posts you get over at Youtube. I was reading the gameday thread of Cubs and Reds. Cubs fans were enjoying the moment with their posts and a Reds fan said we are in 2nd place and you guys haven't done anything since 2016. I about fell out of my chair here at work. "Haven't done anything since 2016", that is comical. By that logic the Reds haven't done anything since 1990. Cards haven't even won a WS since 2011. The Cubs just won the Division last year. Reds are 1.5 games ahead of the Cubs and we are in sell mode , it isn't like the Reds are 10 games ahead. By the way I like the Reds but some fans in general ruin it. Some people are so jealous over the Cubs being great over the last 6 years that it is comical. Brewers fans can put a zipper on it period until they win a WS, until then they are irrelevant to any kind of greatness discussion. I just ignore their hate because it isn't worth my time, they are the worst  . 
  • Members

• pgt_rob

pgt_rob 774

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,189

• lollygagger8

lollygagger8 3,481

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 67

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,894

• Mackrel829