Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

20 Week 17 vs Jaguars Colts DE #57 Kemoko Turay Highlights

AKB

I love Kemoko. He's really talented, and our best pass rusher. But I just worry that he's never going to be able to stay healthy. Some guys just put so much torque on their bodies that ankles, knees, etc. break down.

I hope I'm wrong. He's a terrific pass rusher.

2 hours ago, Gigc said:

I love Kemoko. He's really talented, and our best pass rusher. But I just worry that he's never going to be able to stay healthy. Some guys just put so much torque on their bodies that ankles, knees, etc. break down.

I hope I'm wrong. He's a terrific pass rusher.

I mean the ankle injury was more a freak one, as he got rolled up on

8 hours ago, MPStack said:

If this is a sales pitch! 

Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF

Not at all. Ballard saying he is extremely talented in his pre draft conference is the sales pitch. 

I was just sharing a quick video of him dominating a meh LT. 

1 hour ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

I mean the ankle injury was more a freak one, as he got rolled up on

The problem is his injury history dating back to college, isn’t all freak. There’s just no sugar coating Turay injury’s history, to think this is the year he breaks out. 

10 minutes ago, MPStack said:

The problem is his injury history dating back to college, isn’t all freak. There’s just no sugar coating Turay injury’s history, to think this is the year he breaks out. 

I think he can do what Houston did last year. (... If he stays healthy.)

10 minutes ago, MPStack said:

I get that, it was more the person saying cuz of torque effecting lower half which normally hasn't been his issue, it has been up and shoulder issues, which is more concerning

Archived