Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

1. Jaguars Trevor Lawrence 

2. Jets Zach Wilson 

3. 49ers Mac Jones

4. Falcons Justin Fields

5. Bengals JaMarr Chase

6. Dolphins Kyle Pitts

7. Lions Penei Sewell 

8. Panthers Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

9. Broncos Trey Lance

10. Cowboys Patrick Surtain

11. Giants Rashawn Slater 

12. Eagles DeVonta Smith 

13. Chargers Jaycee Horn

14. Vikings Alijah Vera-Tucker

15. Patriots Jaylen Waddle 

16. Cardinals Greg Newsome

17. Raiders Micah Parsons 

18. Dolphins Azeez Ojulari 

19. WFT Christian Darrisaw

20. Bears Tevin Jenkins 

21. Colts Kwity Paye

22. Titans Rashod Bateman

23. Jets Caleb Farley 

24. Steelers Najee Harris

25. Jaguars Richie Grant 

26. Browns Jamin Davis

27. Ravens Quinn Meinerz

28. Saints Kelvin Joseph 

29. Packers Samuel Cosmi 

30. Bills Zaven Collins 

31. Chiefs Terrace Marshall Jr 

32. Buccaneers Jayson Oweh 

 

33. Jaguars Christian Barmore

34. Jets Kadarius Toney

35. Falcons Jaelan Phillips 

36. Dolphins Landon Dickerson

37. Eagles Eric Stokes

38. Bengals Alex Leatherwood 

39. Panthers Spencer Brown 

40. Broncos Nick Bolton 

41. Lions Trevon Moehrig

42. Giants Carlos Basham Jr

43. 49ers Asante Samuel Jr

44. Cowboys Liam Eichenberg 

45. Jaguars Tommy Tremble

46. Patriots Joseph Ossai

47. Chargers Walker Little 

48. Raiders Creed Humphrey 

49. Cardinals Dyami Brown 

50. Dolphins Travis Etienne 

51. WFT Davis Mills

52. Bears Aaron Robinson 

53. Titans Tyson Campbell 

54. Colts Dillon Radunz 

55. Steelers Baron Browning 

56. Seahawks Levi Onwuzireke 

57. Rams Joe Tryon

58. Ravens Tylan Wallace 

59. Browns Gregory Rousseau 

60. Saints Elijah Moore

61. Bills Ifeatu Melifonwu

62. Packers Rondale Moore

63. Chiefs Jackson Carman 

64. Buccaneers Tommy Togiai

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

1. Jaguars Trevor Lawrence 

2. Jets Zach Wilson 

3. 49ers Mac Jones

4. Falcons Justin Fields

5. Bengals JaMarr Chase

6. Dolphins Kyle Pitts

7. Lions Penei Sewell 

8. Panthers Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

9. Broncos Trey Lance

10. Cowboys Patrick Surtain

11. Giants Rashawn Slater 

12. Eagles DeVonta Smith 

13. Chargers Jaycee Horn

14. Vikings Alijah Vera-Tucker

15. Patriots Jaylen Waddle 

16. Cardinals Greg Newsome

17. Raiders Micah Parsons 

18. Dolphins Azeez Ojulari 

19. WFT Christian Darrisaw

20. Bears Tevin Jenkins 

21. Colts Kwity Paye

22. Titans Rashod Bateman

23. Jets Caleb Farley 

24. Steelers Najee Harris

25. Jaguars Richie Grant 

26. Browns Jamin Davis

27. Ravens Quinn Meinerz

28. Saints Kelvin Joseph 

29. Packers Samuel Cosmi 

30. Bills Zaven Collins 

31. Chiefs Terrace Marshall Jr 

32. Buccaneers Jayson Oweh 

 

33. Jaguars Christian Barmore

34. Jets Kadarius Toney

35. Falcons Jaelan Phillips 

36. Dolphins Landon Dickerson

37. Eagles Eric Stokes

38. Bengals Alex Leatherwood 

39. Panthers Spencer Brown 

40. Broncos Nick Bolton 

41. Lions Trevon Moehrig

42. Giants Carlos Basham Jr

43. 49ers Asante Samuel Jr

44. Cowboys Liam Eichenberg 

45. Jaguars Tommy Tremble

46. Patriots Joseph Ossai

47. Chargers Walker Little 

48. Raiders Creed Humphrey 

49. Cardinals Dyami Brown 

50. Dolphins Travis Etienne 

51. WFT Davis Mills

52. Bears Aaron Robinson 

53. Titans Tyson Campbell 

54. Colts Dillon Radunz 

55. Steelers Baron Browning 

56. Seahawks Levi Onwuzireke 

57. Rams Joe Tryon

58. Ravens Tylan Wallace 

59. Browns Gregory Rousseau 

60. Saints Elijah Moore

61. Bills Ifeatu Melifonwu

62. Packers Rondale Moore

63. Chiefs Jackson Carman 

64. Buccaneers Tommy Togiai

I disagree on Fields still being that high with the epilepsy. I believe he'll fall to the 15-20 range with the Pats, Redskins, or Bears. Also don't see Meinerz going that high, though he may go about where Braden Smith went in 2018. Other than that, not bad. Like the Colts picks, and the aggression of JOK.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I disagree on Fields still being that high with the epilepsy. I believe he'll fall to the 15-20 range with the Pats, Redskins, or Bears. Also don't see Meinerz going that high, though he may go about where Braden Smith went in 2018. Other than that, not bad. Like the Colts picks, and the aggression of JOK.

Fields is far too talented 

I am sure a team top 10 will gamble on him

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kwity Paye 

 

He has the ability to be a top notch DE but needs some fine tuning. I think Paye has a very good chance to succeed with Colts.

 

Dillon Radunz 

 

Honestly he is one of my favorite OT in the entire draft. He definitely needs to bulk up but he is very athletic Chris Ballard loves that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I disagree on Fields still being that high with the epilepsy. I believe he'll fall to the 15-20 range with the Pats, Redskins, or Bears. Also don't see Meinerz going that high, though he may go about where Braden Smith went in 2018. Other than that, not bad. Like the Colts picks, and the aggression of JOK.

If Fields fell to 15-20...Ballard should get on the phone

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RNGDShobby said:

From a Colts point of view I like it. I'd be tempted to trade up to grab Little with the slew of teams there that need tackle. And im not as high on Radunz as others.

I like Little but do wonder how much is injury really effected him

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Fields is far too talented 

I am sure a team top 10 will gamble on him

Even if a top 10 team does gamble on him like the Broncos, I still see Fields going as the 5th QB off the board.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Even if a top 10 team does gamble on him like the Broncos, I still see Fields going as the 5th QB off the board.

Trey Lance won't be playing at all for 1 to 2 years can't see him going above Fields

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Kwity Paye 

 

He has the ability to be a top notch DE but needs some fine tuning. I think Paye has a very good chance to succeed with Colts.

 

Dillon Radunz 

 

Honestly he is one of my favorite OT in the entire draft. He definitely needs to bulk up but he is very athletic Chris Ballard loves that.

Radunz is more of a pure LT. He actually plays very poorly at RT. It fits our unique situation perfectly, but he doesn't have position flexibility, so that's my only concern with him. Love Paye.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Trey Lance won't be playing at all for 1 to 2 years can't see him going above Fields

Mahomes didn't play his first year and the Chiefs traded up to take him over Watson. Sometimes playing right away isn't the be all/end all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Radunz is more of a pure LT. He actually plays very poorly at RT. It fits our unique situation perfectly, but he doesn't have position flexibility, so that's my only concern with him. Love Paye.

That's fine 

 

Smith has RT on lockdown and im sure he has the ability to learn RT in time too.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Mahomes didn't play his first year and the Chiefs traded up to take him over Watson. Sometimes playing right away isn't the be all/end all.

it worked for Trubisky 

 

Cat Face GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

That's fine 

 

Smith has RT on lockdown and im sure he has the ability to learn RT in time too.

it worked for Trubisky 

 

Cat Face GIF

Let us never speak of Trubisky again lol. That trade up is still making the Bears the joke of the league lol! haha 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Radunz is more of a pure LT. He actually plays very poorly at RT. It fits our unique situation perfectly, but he doesn't have position flexibility, so that's my only concern with him. Love Paye.

I like Paye too

I think he fits well in our system 

 

Would be a possible homerun 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Let us never speak of Trubisky again lol. That trade up is still making the Bears the joke of the league lol! haha 

Bears who never had a 4k passer and elected to make Dalton their QB1

 

The Office Lol GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ColtV said:

If Fields fell to 15-20...Ballard should get on the phone

 

If he falls to No.21, Ballard should get on the phone to get a future 1st rounder with a team in the Top 10 of Round 2 that wants him if he moves back.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

If he falls to No.21, Ballard should get on the phone to get a future 1st rounder with a team in the Top 10 of Round 2 that wants him if he moves back.

oh yes GIF

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

No he shouldnt

Oh he 100% should!

 

I hope Carson Wentz works out, there's a lot of factors in play that should be in his favor to allow him to excel again. But if he doesn't, Colts are right back at square 1 with a quarterback problem. Fields could step in at any point after the season starts. 

 

And if Wentz does work out, the Colts have a viable asset for the next season  to trade in a draft that right now looks like it may not have a premier quarterback. In a scenario where Wentz starts all 16 games, having an asset to trade to get back a 1st round pick plus more!

 

The only negative to this move would be that Wentz doesn't like another qb being drafted. He reacted pretty negatively in Philly to it, but how much can you coddle someone making $20mil a year? But this is all hypothetical. Like your mock, I think all 5 qb's are gone by pick 9. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ColtV said:

Oh he 100% should!

 

I hope Carson Wentz works out, there's a lot of factors in play that should be in his favor to allow him to excel again. But if he doesn't, Colts are right back at square 1 with a quarterback problem. Fields could step in at any point after the season starts. 

 

And if Wentz does work out, the Colts have a viable asset for the next season  to trade in a draft that right now looks like it may not have a premier quarterback. In a scenario where Wentz starts all 16 games, having an asset to trade to get back a 1st round pick plus more!

 

The only negative to this move would be that Wentz doesn't like another qb being drafted. He reacted pretty negatively in Philly to it, but how much can you coddle someone making $20mil a year? But this is all hypothetical. Like your mock, I think all 5 qb's are gone by pick 9. 

No chance they draft Fields 

It might help the future but doesn't help us in 2021 at all

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Kwity Paye 

 

He has the ability to be a top notch DE but needs some fine tuning. I think Paye has a very good chance to succeed with Colts.

 

Dillon Radunz 

 

Honestly he is one of my favorite OT in the entire draft. He definitely needs to bulk up but he is very athletic Chris Ballard loves that.

Interesting that you have Spencer Brown going at #39 and Radunz at #54. I’d expect those draft positions to be reversed though I admit Brown has my interest. Obviously yours’ as well. Brown’s senior bowl performance and RAS score have to be on Ballard’s radar. I think he’s a stealth 2nd round pick for the Colts. Love the choice of Paye in round 1. 
By the way, nice job on your mock.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hoose said:

Interesting that you have Spencer Brown going at #39 and Radunz at #54. I’d expect those draft positions to be reversed though I admit Brown has my interest. Obviously yours’ as well. Brown’s senior bowl performance and RAS score have to be on Ballard’s radar. I think he’s a stealth 2nd round pick for the Colts. Love the choice of Paye in round 1. 
By the way, nice job on your mock.

Lots of solid talent at OT this year. I really like Brown too but if Paye falls he's a definite go after guy. He has some things he needs to work on of course but they have to fix DE.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not a Paye believer so I’d rather either trade down and get Christian Barmore or Jaelan Philips, and then Radunz round 2...

 

Or trade up with Miami at 18 to snag LT Christian Darrisaw, and then draft WR Elijah Moore round 2. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

I’m not a Paye believer so I’d rather either trade down and get Christian Barmore or Jaelan Philips, and then Radunz round 2...

 

Or trade up with Miami at 18 to snag LT Christian Darrisaw, and then draft WR Elijah Moore round 2. 

Why on earth would they draft Barmore a DT?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danlhart87 said:

Why on earth would they draft Barmore a DT?

Because he provides an interior pass rush. I’ll take any added pass rush on this team, interior or on the edge. Buckner can’t do it all himself and Barmore has been compared by Greg Cosell to Chris Jones from KC. Barmore dominated in their playoff run this past season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

Because he provides an interior pass rush. I’ll take any added pass rush on this team, interior or on the edge. Buckner can’t do it all himself and Barmore has been compared by Greg Cosell to Chris Jones from KC. Barmore dominated in their playoff run this past season. 

Let's say they get him 

Whats your idea for the DL starters 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Let's say they get him 

Whats your idea for the DL starters 

Buckner and Stewart on run downs at DT, with Tyquan Lewis and Muhammad at DE. Barmore could even mix in at DE on occasional short yardage run downs.

 

On passing downs Buckner and Barmore at DT creating havoc in the middle, with Turay and Muhammad at DE. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Buckner and Stewart on run downs at DT, with Tyquan Lewis and Muhammad at DE. Barmore could even mix in at DE on occasional short yardage run downs.

 

On passing downs Buckner and Barmore at DT creating havoc in the middle, with Turay and Muhammad at DE. 

 

 

Does Barmore play DE at all 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Does Barmore play DE at all 

I believe Alabama moved him all over their DL so for certain run heavy downs I’m sure he could. On run downs the DE’s job is basically to push the blocker into the backfield and disrupt the running play before it even gets going. If they can’t do that, at least being able to control the edge by not allowing OTs to push you backwards is ideal. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I’m not a Paye believer so I’d rather either trade down and get Christian Barmore or Jaelan Philips, and then Radunz round 2...

 

Or trade up with Miami at 18 to snag LT Christian Darrisaw, and then draft WR Elijah Moore round 2. 

I doubt Ballard trades up. It would probably cost a 4th and that's not even a guarantee. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this mock, as I think Paye would be good in this defense

 

I also like Radunz to be a future starter at LT

 

If Paye is off the board, some nice trade targets with NO, and GB and get your LT with that spot then Turner at 54

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MikeCurtis said:

I like this mock, as I think Paye would be good in this defense

 

I also like Radunz to be a future starter at LT

 

If Paye is off the board, some nice trade targets with NO, and GB and get your LT with that spot then Turner at 54

Getting Payton Turner at 54 would be huge. But I fear he will be long gone by then. Which is why I would be ok with a trade that netted the Colts an early 2nd and 3rd for their #21. Turner with the 2nd and Spencer Brown with #54. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hoose said:

Getting Payton Turner at 54 would be huge. But I fear he will be long gone by then. Which is why I would be ok with a trade that netted the Colts an early 2nd and 3rd for their #21. Turner with the 2nd and Spencer Brown with #54. 

You may be right, but I continue to see the Big Boards that have Turner at late 2nd and 3rd round 

 

I hope that he is there for us

 

I also agree that a trade back is almost probable unless Paye or Darrisaw are there

 

Getting a 3rd round pick, in this draft is where we could pick up a decent TE, WR, or CB

 

Im not so tied in on a single player, as we can get some great options even if we dont trade back

 

Players that might be available at 21 (or later 1st in trade) and 54

 

Paye - Mid 1st

Darrisaw - Mid 1st

Jenkins - Late 1st

Turner - Mid 2nd to mid 3rd

Eich - Late 2nd

Radunz - late 1st

Weaver - Mid to late 2nd

Basham - Mid to late 2nd

Cosmi - 2nd

Leatherwood - 2nd

 

If we get any two of this short list (DE and OT)

 

I personally am a happy camper  :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I disagree on Fields still being that high with the epilepsy. I believe he'll fall to the 15-20 range with the Pats, Redskins, or Bears. Also don't see Meinerz going that high, though he may go about where Braden Smith went in 2018. Other than that, not bad. Like the Colts picks, and the aggression of JOK.

From my research and knowledge, it seems that Fields has nearly grown out of his epilepsy, and it has never affected his football play. If a team holds something that will more than likely never affect him in the NFL, then they must have sneakily signed Grigson or O'Brien to GM because those are the only GMs stupid enough to do something like that. Don't read into it too much!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I just watched the only tape available on Strachan online - vs West Virginia State. To be fair this seems like it was his worst game of the season, but he didn't impress me much. The CBs that cover him seem tiny and he cannot beat their press-man off the LOS. He gets jammed and his routes interrupted by physically playing defenders. There are several cases where he beats press-man, but it's mostly because of his superior athleticism rather than skill. He is a willing and physical blocker. Runs very limited route tree(mostly go routes and slants). He had some success on the move when he could release uninterrupted and the defender didn't have a chance to put his hands on him, but overall I would say he seems like a serious project.  Right now I cannot see him getting on an NFL roster. IMO it's very likely Ballard will try to sneak him on the practice squad unless he takes a big stept this off-season.     From his highlights tape - he seems pretty athletic against that competition. He does outrun defenders. He has good ballskils - tracks the ball well, catches it securely outside his frame, fights for it and attacks it in the air. You can see the appeal. I just am not sure he will ever be able to beat press-man and get open against NFL level defenders. People above compared him to DK Metcalf but Metcalf is a monster against press-man. He doesn't let defenders put a hand on him... he just overwhelms them with physicality and when they don't try to jam him, he is fast enough to outrun them.    My prediction for him is PS in 2021. 
    • Colts and Vikings family mothers.   @Nadine @NFLfan @DEColtsLover36 @Wentzszn     I know there are more, hope you have a great day, come claim your flowers.  
    • They are trying on the LT spot   I think CB gets the problem   I highly doubt that Tevi is considered the answer
    • I watched an interview of Strachan completed before the draft, posted on youtube last week and he claimed that he has run the 40 in high 4.3's and that the pro day 40 was slow for him.      He was an adult playing against 10 years old on the field.  He has a measured 85 inch wingspan   He is a cocky  confident guy....... comparing himself to Megatron and expecting that he would be picked in the first few rounds   Patmon has been working hard this offseason, and has some speed that Pascal doesnt have   I hope that Strachan puts in the work, we will have some nice competition at the WR spot   I want to see what they look like in pre season    
    • For whatever it's worth Strachan looks like a major project to me. I can see Ballard trying to sneak him on the practice squad.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...