Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup, I still remember the day I heard the news. I honestly am still incredibly shocked how taken back I was at the news, not that the two of us were super close even though we did interact a ton. It w

I prefer it too. The only problem is that some of those who normally participate like @Clem-Dog, @Zoltan , @John Hammonds and a few others could not participate. Maybe next year. But it was great to h

This has been a lot of fun. Definitely more challenging than the mock draft simulations I played around with to prepare a little for this.  Here is what week 1 looked like for Washington.  

2 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

That was why I wasnt sure if I had the time. I havent had the time to get into my tape study as much as previous years, so I figured id be playing blind for a good chunk of this. Been going surprisingly well, but my knowledge of this draft class is about to fall off a cliff hard. Lol

Everyone has the same issue past day 4. There still are some names with buzz left, but mostly 2nd tier guys. I like going after trait based and small school guys in the later rounds unless there are some really solid drops, or really solid almost-for-sure good depth guys. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm relatively happy with the Titans so far. Not as many picks as the Dolphins, but I've managed to acquire some good players.

Round 1.) Azeez Ojulari OLB

Round 2a.) Tylan Wallace WR

Round 2b.) Asante Samuel Jr CB

Round 3.) Spencer Brown OT

Round 4.) Kenneth Gainwell RB

They should definitely make an impact on this Titans team with a ton of holes in their 53 man roster.

The only regret I have so far was having St-Juste and Molden taken from me. They are more prototypical Pittsburgh DBs but Graham is amazing in coverage, just needs to not bite on deep routes. The Farley snipe landed me Harris and I stole Leatherwood at 55. I could have probably been more patient with the Hill pick but I absolutely had to have him and would have regretted not getting him a lot more than giving up a pick that didn't really add much in terms of value or scheme fit.

Also Graham is a surprisingly good tackler for his size.

Edited by JoeThornburg
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

I got @EastStreet5th

GIF by WWE

Getting the S I got with your pick, was well worth my later round picks. I was surprised he was still there to be honest. I almost took him earlier, but figured most didn't know him, and I also though someone might grab Tutu. 

Dolphins, short of a personnel trade for picks, are done by round 4, and very happy with their haul. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Everyone has the same issue past day 4. There still are some names with buzz left, but mostly 2nd tier guys. I like going after trait based and small school guys in the later rounds unless there are some really solid drops, or really solid almost-for-sure good depth guys. 

I usually come in with a board of around 50-75 players that I know and like at different levels of the draft. This year i only got about 30, and I think I have 1 left on the list. 

• Like 2

This has been a lot of fun. Definitely more challenging than the mock draft simulations I played around with to prepare a little for this.  Here is what week 1 looked like for Washington.

1st - Teven Jenkins OT Oklahoma St.

2nd - Pat Freirmuth TE Penn State

3rd - Davis Mills QB Stanford

3rd - Cade Johnson WR South Dakota St.

4th - Royce Newman OG Ole Miss

I'm satisfied with what I've done overall but really would have liked to have grabbed a linebacker in the 3rd. Just missed out on Jabril Cox so decided to grab a possible future starting QB at that spot.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

1st - Teven Jenkins OT Oklahoma St.

2nd - Pat Freirmuth TE Penn State

3rd - Davis Mills QB Stanford

3rd - Cade Johnson WR South Dakota St.

4th - Royce Newman OG Ole Miss

I'm satisfied with what I've done overall but really would have liked to have grabbed a linebacker in the 3rd. Just missed out on Jabril Cox so decided to grab a possible future starting QB at that spot.

To be honest with you, I would have taken Dylan Moses. over Cox. I forget what pick he went at but that guy I think is really going to be special. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, JoeThornburg said:

To be honest with you, I would have taken Dylan Moses. over Cox. I forget what pick he went at but that guy I think is really going to be special. 

I respect that. I think Moses is a middle linebacker. I was looking to add an outside backer since Washington already has Bostic in the middle.  But in hindsight probably should have considered that. 

• Like 2
Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

I respect that. I think Moses is a middle linebacker. I was looking to add an outside backer since Washington already has Bostic in the middle.  But in hindsight probably should have considered that. 

I think he fits the profile pretty well for a 4-3 OLB. I wouldn't personally stick him in the middle unless it was a 3-4 and he had a competent compatriot. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

I usually come in with a board of around 50-75 players that I know and like at different levels of the draft. This year i only got about 30, and I think I have 1 left on the list. 

Every guy I took was high on my board, so very happy. I'm similar to you though. Normally have a longer list. I have about 5 or 6 names still available though. I traded all my late round picks so I could get the two guys I grabbed in the 4th. They were just too good to pass on.

• Like 3
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic