• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forgot, @BProland85 asked me to select

49ers take Patrick Johnson  TULANE  6.16    EDGE    

----------------------------------------

118) Los Angeles Chargers 810 @PRnum1 OTC till 815
119) Minnesota Vikings 815 @luv_pony_express on deck
120) New England Patriots 820 @Nickster (will he lol)
121) Las Vegas Raiders 825 commish @chad72

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

potential character issues aside, great prospect. 

Not a fan of guys coming in the NFL with character issues. What did this guy do? 

There was this WR who was drafted by Philly back in 2015 or 2016 -- Green Becham or something like that. He was considered a great prospect. But he had too many issues. I don't know if he played much. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Not a fan of guys coming in the NFL with character issues. What did this guy do? 

There was this WR who was drafted by Philly back in 2015 or 2016 -- Green Becham or something like that. He was considered a great prospect. But he had too many issues. I don't know if he played much. 

I like to give everyone a 2nd chance unless it's totally horrible, or they don't "get it" now. 

So long as they show remorse and ace the interviews, I'm good with giving them a shot mid rounds or later. I think it's good they drop though.

Here's his history from NFL.com

"Ball was a four-star recruit at Stafford High School in Virginia before signing with Florida State in the 2016 class. As a redshirt freshman in 2017, he started the final nine games at right tackle. He was suspended in May 2018 by FSU for dating violence, and he eventually left the team to play at Butler Community College that fall. Ball moved on to Marshall for 2019, starting one game at right tackle in 13 appearances. The 2020 first-team All-Conference USA selection started eight games at left tackle, though he was ejected from the Conference USA Championship Game against UAB for incurring two personal foul penalties. He did not play in the team's bowl game, opting to prepare for the NFL draft. -- by Chad Reuter"

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

With the 121st pick of The Gavin Mock 2021 Draft, The Las Vegas Raiders select:

Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan

Great pick.  This is the guy I woulda taken if I deferred the Elerson Smith pick....

Alright folks, we're at the break. 

When we return

Session 3

-----------------------------------------------------------------
122) New England Patriots (Cardinals via Texans) 900 @EastStreet selects

Hamsah Nasirildeen  FLORIDA STATE  6.14    SAF

-----------------------------------------------------------------

123) Philadelphia Eagles (Dolphins) 905 @Defjamz26 OTC till 910
124) Washington Football Team 910 @Coltsman1788 OD
125) Minnesota Vikings (Bears) 915 @luv_pony_express coming up
126) Tennessee Titans 920 @Jared Cisneros
127) Miami Dolpins (Colts) 925 @EastStreet
128) Panthers (Jaguars via Steelers) 930  @mpstack
129) Seattle Seahawks 935 Commish @EastStreet

Draft selections  in the Fourth Round so far

106) Green Bay (Jaguars) 700 @DiogoSales  Jaylon Moore  WESTERN MICHIGAN  6.19    OT    
107) New York Jets 705 @Archer  Elerson Smith  NORTHERN IOWA  EDGE
108) Atlanta Falcons 710 @jvan1973  Michael Carter  NORTH CAROLINA  6.17    RB
109) Houston Texans 715 @Qwiz  Malcolm Koonce  BUFFALO  6.18    EDGE    
110) Cleveland Browns (Eagles) 720 @RNGDShobby  Ben Cleveland  GEORGIA   G  
111) Steelers (Jacksonville via Bengals) 725 @JoeThornburg  Trey Hill  GEORGIA  5.69    C
112) Detroit Lions 730 @RNGDShobby  Cornell Powell  CLEMSON  6.21      WR
113) Jaguars (from Carolina Panthers) 735 @chad72  Israel Mukuamu  SOUTH CAROLINA  6.00    CB

114) Denver Broncos 750 @ColtsGermany Eaststreet  James Hudson Cincinnati OT
115) Dallas Cowboys 755 @luv_pony_express Bobby Brown Iii  TEXAS A&M  6.14    DT
116) Raiders (Giants) 800 commish @chad72   Alim Mcneill  NORTH CAROLINA STATE  6.14    DT
117) San Francisco 49ers 805 @BProland85  Patrick Johnson  TULANE  6.16    EDGE  
118) Los Angeles Chargers 810 @PRnum1  Ronnie Perkins  OKLAHOMA  6.12    EDGE
119) Minnesota Vikings 815 @luv_pony_express  Josh Ball  MARSHALL  6.16    OT  
120) New England Patriots 820 @Nickster  Trey Sermon  OHIO STATE  6.20    RB    
121) Las Vegas Raiders 825 commish @chad72  Cameron McGrone, Michigan, LB

122) New England Patriots (Cardinals via Texans) 900 @EastStreet   Hamsah Nasirildeen  FLORIDA STATE  6.14    SAF

18 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@Defjamz26 Don't leave us before you make your pick.

Defjamz26's avatar honors Gavin, the person that the Annual Colts Mock Drafts are named after. @twfish has the same avatar. I believe it was @HOZER that created it. We are a big family. 

Yup, I still remember the day I heard the news. I honestly am still incredibly shocked how taken back I was at the news, not that the two of us were super close even though we did interact a ton. It was more so the realization of the impact a internet community can have on you. I don't believe I know a single one of you in real life but it often times feels like I do. I've been on this forum for a very long time, don't know anyone's real name, don't really know what anyone looks like (aside from the ones whose avatar pictures are of themselves), don't know the age, race or gender. However I feel we are just one big happy family that loves to bicker about a common interest. 

another slip from someone that was online?? lol

126) Tennessee Titans 920 @Jared Cisneros OTC
127) Miami Dolpins (Colts) 925 @EastStreet OD
128) Panthers (Jaguars via Steelers) 930  @MPStack coming up
129) Seattle Seahawks 935 Commish @EastStreet

slips

123) Philadelphia Eagles (Dolphins) 905 @Defjamz26 OTC till 910

125) Minnesota Vikings (Bears) 915 @luv_pony_express OTC till 920

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Great combo depth guy IMO that might be able to land a starting gig after a year of S&C

Thanks...they needed a little insurance behind All Pro Brandon Schherff as they have not resigned him as of yet. Building up the trenches in DC with Teven Jenkins also added in the 1st round.  Their defensive side of the ball is already pretty nasty.  

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Thanks...they needed a little insurance behind All Pro Brandon Schherff as they have not resigned him as of yet. Building up the trenches in DC with Teven Jenkins also added in the 1st round.  Their defensive side of the ball is already pretty nasty.  

some see him moving inside, but IMO he'll be better at T.

Archived