Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2021 Projected Win Total (Vegas)


Recommended Posts

Vegas early O/U has the Colts at 10, 1st in the AFCS, and 4th in the AFC.

 

Not shocked, but didn't think they'd be that high at this point. I would have put them at 8 given some of the personnel losses. 

It'll be interesting to see how these change post draft.

 

TEAMWIN TOTALOVER/UNDER ODDS

Chiefs   12     -130/+110

Buccaneers   11.5   +100/-120

Packers   11   +105/-125

Ravens   11   -105/-115

Rams   10.5   +105/-125

Bills   10.5   -130/+110

Seahawks   10   +105/-125

49ers   10   -140/+120

Colts   10   -110/-110

Browns   10   -115/-105

Titans   9.5   +110/-130

Saints   9.5   +120/-140

Cowboys   9.5   +110/-130

Steelers  9  +105/-125

Patriots  9  -125/+105

Dolphins  9  -135/+115

Chargers  9   +105/-125

Vikings   8.5   -115/-105

Washington   8   -105/-115

Raiders   8   +115/-135

Cardinals  8   -140/+120

Broncos   7.5   +105/-125

Bears   7.5   +105/-125

Panthers  7.5  +110/-130

Eagles   7   +105/-125

Giants   7   -110/-110

Falcons   7   -115/-105

Bengals   6.5   -105/-115

Jets   6   -130/+110

Jaguars   6  -120/+110

Texans   5   +110/-130

Lions   5   -130/+110

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Vegas early O/U has the Colts at 10, 1st in the AFCS, and 4th in the AFC.

 

Not shocked, but didn't think they'd be that high at this point. I would have put them at 8 given some of the personnel losses. 

It'll be interesting to see how these change post draft.

 

TEAMWIN TOTALOVER/UNDER ODDS

Chiefs   12     -130/+110

Buccaneers   11.5   +100/-120

Packers   11   +105/-125

Ravens   11   -105/-115

Rams   10.5   +105/-125

Bills   10.5   -130/+110

Seahawks   10   +105/-125

49ers   10   -140/+120

Colts   10   -110/-110

Browns   10   -115/-105

Titans   9.5   +110/-130

Saints   9.5   +120/-140

Cowboys   9.5   +110/-130

Steelers  9  +105/-125

Patriots  9  -125/+105

Dolphins  9  -135/+115

Chargers  9   +105/-125

Vikings   8.5   -115/-105

Washington   8   -105/-115

Raiders   8   +115/-135

Cardinals  8   -140/+120

Broncos   7.5   +105/-125

Bears   7.5   +105/-125

Panthers  7.5  +110/-130

Eagles   7   +105/-125

Giants   7   -110/-110

Falcons   7   -115/-105

Bengals   6.5   -105/-115

Jets   6   -130/+110

Jaguars   6  -120/+110

Texans   5   +110/-130

Lions   5   -130/+110

i dont see them winning the south with the unaddressed edge, lt, wr and cb positions that needs upgraded

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DEFENSE said:

i dont see them winning the south with the unaddressed edge, lt, wr and cb positions that needs upgraded

I don’t know if we’ll win the South, but by your post, you seem completely unaware that the draft is in less than 10 days. 
 

We don’t start the season this weekend.

 

We will address edge, LT, WR and CB too at the draft!     

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DEFENSE said:

i dont see them winning the south with the unaddressed edge, lt, wr and cb positions that needs upgraded

Houston could still be signed, and there's still the draft. 

I think the O/U was generous this early though.

 

46 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Saints at 9.5 and Jets at 6? I will take the under. 

Jets could turn around fast with their draft capital.

Buf should win the division, and Miami will be much improved IMO. Pats will be an enigma.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, EastStreet said:

You mean 13-4 or 14-3 right :thmup:


I’m always confused by the payoff numbers.  Since the Colts are -110 both over or under does that mean if I bet $100 I get back $210 (assuming I win).  Or do I bet $100 and get back $190? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Smonroe said:


I’m always confused by the payoff numbers.  Since the Colts are -110 both over or under does that mean if I bet $100 I get back $210 (assuming I win).  Or do I bet $100 and get back $190? 

There are some online calculators to help with that.  They will probably teach you more than a forum post will

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t know if we’ll win the South, but by your post, you seem completely unaware that the draft is in less than 10 days. 
 

We don’t start the season this weekend.

 

We will address edge, LT, WR and CB too at the draft!     

Yes, it's way to early to start making predictions get with me about the first week of September then I'll make a prediction. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...