Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2021 Projected Win Total (Vegas)

Vegas early O/U has the Colts at 10, 1st in the AFCS, and 4th in the AFC.

Not shocked, but didn't think they'd be that high at this point. I would have put them at 8 given some of the personnel losses. 

It'll be interesting to see how these change post draft.

TEAMWIN TOTALOVER/UNDER ODDS

Chiefs   12     -130/+110

Buccaneers   11.5   +100/-120

Packers   11   +105/-125

Ravens   11   -105/-115

Rams   10.5   +105/-125

Bills   10.5   -130/+110

Seahawks   10   +105/-125

49ers   10   -140/+120

Colts   10   -110/-110

Browns   10   -115/-105

Titans   9.5   +110/-130

Saints   9.5   +120/-140

Cowboys   9.5   +110/-130

Steelers  9  +105/-125

Patriots  9  -125/+105

Dolphins  9  -135/+115

Chargers  9   +105/-125

Vikings   8.5   -115/-105

Washington   8   -105/-115

Raiders   8   +115/-135

Cardinals  8   -140/+120

Broncos   7.5   +105/-125

Bears   7.5   +105/-125

Panthers  7.5  +110/-130

Eagles   7   +105/-125

Giants   7   -110/-110

Falcons   7   -115/-105

Bengals   6.5   -105/-115

Jets   6   -130/+110

Jaguars   6  -120/+110

Texans   5   +110/-130

Lions   5   -130/+110

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Vegas early O/U has the Colts at 10, 1st in the AFCS, and 4th in the AFC.

Not shocked, but didn't think they'd be that high at this point. I would have put them at 8 given some of the personnel losses. 

It'll be interesting to see how these change post draft.

TEAMWIN TOTALOVER/UNDER ODDS

Chiefs   12     -130/+110

Buccaneers   11.5   +100/-120

Packers   11   +105/-125

Ravens   11   -105/-115

Rams   10.5   +105/-125

Bills   10.5   -130/+110

Seahawks   10   +105/-125

49ers   10   -140/+120

Colts   10   -110/-110

Browns   10   -115/-105

Titans   9.5   +110/-130

Saints   9.5   +120/-140

Cowboys   9.5   +110/-130

Steelers  9  +105/-125

Patriots  9  -125/+105

Dolphins  9  -135/+115

Chargers  9   +105/-125

Vikings   8.5   -115/-105

Washington   8   -105/-115

Raiders   8   +115/-135

Cardinals  8   -140/+120

Broncos   7.5   +105/-125

Bears   7.5   +105/-125

Panthers  7.5  +110/-130

Eagles   7   +105/-125

Giants   7   -110/-110

Falcons   7   -115/-105

Bengals   6.5   -105/-115

Jets   6   -130/+110

Jaguars   6  -120/+110

Texans   5   +110/-130

Lions   5   -130/+110

i dont see them winning the south with the unaddressed edge, lt, wr and cb positions that needs upgraded

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DEFENSE said:

i dont see them winning the south with the unaddressed edge, lt, wr and cb positions that needs upgraded

I don’t know if we’ll win the South, but by your post, you seem completely unaware that the draft is in less than 10 days. 

We don’t start the season this weekend.

We will address edge, LT, WR and CB too at the draft!     

2 hours ago, DEFENSE said:

Houston could still be signed, and there's still the draft. 

I think the O/U was generous this early though.

46 minutes ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Saints at 9.5 and Jets at 6? I will take the under. 

Jets could turn around fast with their draft capital.

Buf should win the division, and Miami will be much improved IMO. Pats will be an enigma.

14 hours ago, EastStreet said:

You mean 13-4 or 14-3 right :thmup:

I’m always confused by the payoff numbers.  Since the Colts are -110 both over or under does that mean if I bet $100 I get back $210 (assuming I win).  Or do I bet $100 and get back $190? 

48 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I’m always confused by the payoff numbers.  Since the Colts are -110 both over or under does that mean if I bet $100 I get back $210 (assuming I win).  Or do I bet $100 and get back $190? 

There are some online calculators to help with that.  They will probably teach you more than a forum post will

20 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don’t know if we’ll win the South, but by your post, you seem completely unaware that the draft is in less than 10 days. 

We don’t start the season this weekend.

We will address edge, LT, WR and CB too at the draft!     

Yes, it's way to early to start making predictions get with me about the first week of September then I'll make a prediction. 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Correct. I do not disagree with any of that. I’m just saying that there is no sure thing and my point was that a lot of these draft grades will definitely change in a year. They always do. So I take them with a grain of salt
    • Really doubt Trevor busts. And would bet a lot of money Ehlinger never balls lol.    It's understandable why Jax is rated so high. Their first 5 picks were good. And when you have 4 picks in the first two rounds, it's hard to mess that up. Trevor, Etienne, Campbell, Little, and Cisco is hard to argue with.
    • As I’ve thought and learned more about these picks, I’m becoming more of a fan of this draft.  One thing we have to remember is that the Colts have become a pretty deep team at this point.  It was impossible to take a player in the 6th or 7th that would be expected to make this team.  Those shots are just pot shots, looking for players that can contribute in any way.  My thoughts:   1) Kwity - a high ceiling, high floor stud athlete with a hot motor.  We needed a young piece to the DE rotation we can count on being a starter 2022 and beyond.  Good pick.   2) Dayo - A swing for the fences.  Hard to be upset with a pick with such obvious upside in the Autry role.     4) Granson - Don’t know how I missed this prospect.  I was looking for a mid-round prospect with his exact skill set, but never once came across his name!  Every draft review seems to either call him our best or worst pick.  This is my favorite pick after researching him.   5) S*n Davis2 -The more I read about him, the more I likes the pick.  We have quite a few nfl veterans on the roster at safety, but Davis has a lot of upside and might actually figure into our future at the position.  Good pick.   6) Hey, we’re in the 6th.  Don’t expect a slam dunk roster enhancer.  We traded down to add two shots in the dark, rather the just the 6th rounder.  So, Reich thinks Ehlinger has the “It” factor.  Good enough for me.  I had us adding a late QB in many of my mocks, though I like Feleipe Franks (who went unstaffed).  Since it didn’t look like we’d add a veteran back-up QB, it made sense to add another late arm for TC that will be a good presence in the QB room.  If you only keep two QBs, it’s a must to have one on the PS, anyway.   7) Strachan - Quite an athlete.  Why not?  Probably a PS guy, but he could even be a possibility at move TE someday.  Who knows?   7) Medium Fries - He had a fan or two amongst Colt fans in the lead up to the draft.  Never hurts to bring in OLs late.  Hard to imagine him making the team or not making the PS.   Honestly, I can’t take exception to any picks until the late 6th, and this wasn’t a draft that had a lot of late gems IMO.  If you’re upset about LT, well the draft just didn’t work out that way.  Pretty sure we’d have taken Radunz if the Titans hadn’t taken him one pick ahead of us.  Then, after that, there was practically no point.  We had depth at the position.  Any pick 4th round or lower wouldn’t have been any kind of upgrade.  Ballard played it cool, and we’ll probably start Leno or Fisher.    
    • That's usually my favorite of the episodes every year and this one is no exception. I love watching young people get their lives changed for the better and most of the time thanks to a ton of work they've put in to get to that point.    Here are some things that were pointed out by users on reddit, on several ocassions you can see color coded names on the board of the colts. We know that they called Kwity a "blue card" guy. This is their designation for high character guy, a guy that exemplifies their ideal of attitude, work ethic, effort...    At 5:12 of the clip you can see the names of already drafted players before us as Frank stands in front of the board. According to that shot, the Colts had blue card designation to DeVonta Smith and Trey Lance(as well as Paye). You can also see a red color designation on Jaylen Waddle. Not 100% sure but I assume this is their injury concern designation.    At 11:06 of the clip, you can see red color designation on Caleb Farley. You can also see it on Dayo Odeyingbo. The interesting one here is Landon Dickerson - he has BOTH blue and red color designation. Which again fits with what we've heard about him - very high character guy, great leader... but also multiple season ending injuries.    At 13:04 you can see the following: blue card on Nick Bolton(LB, Missouri) picked by the Chiefs, blue card on Pete Werner(LB, Ohio State) picked by the Saints, red designation on Josh Myers(C, Ohio State) picked by the Packers. You can also see red card on Malcolm Koonce(EDGE, Buffalo) picked by the Raiders. Blue cards on Spencer Brown(OT, Northern Iowa) picked by the Bills and Robert Hainsey(OT/OG, Notre Dame), picked by the Bucs and John Bates(TE. Boise State) picked by WFT.    At about 15:01 you can see a few picks before our pick Shawn Davis, there is a blue card player, but unfortunately I can't be sure how many picks before us exactly it is - seems like it's either Noah Gray or Darrick Forrest.   
    • I don't buy that Eason was picked with an assumption to take over either. I do think he was rated to be a solid backup at minimum, with traits and the hopes he might develop over time into more.   With Ehlinger, he simply doesn't have the physical traits to be more than a very very limited backup. Just doesn't have arm strength and lacks size. I guess he can learn and improve pocket presence, but if you're starting with poor arm strength and height out of the gate, why bother. IMO, he would have likely been available post draft. I just would have preferred to get a guy with at minimum physical trait upside, or a guy who can impact special teams.   It's a 6th round pick, so not gong to lose sleep over it. I just think there were other high character guys (if that's what you want) out there with better traits in positions we needed more.   Leonard really wasn't underrated though, or some brilliant pick. He was tied for the 39th best rating in the draft. He was taken 36th. He pretty much was drafted where the experts predicted.   The jury is still out on Okereke. IMO he's the weak link on the D right now. Willis is really growing on me. Not flashy, but solid role player and great kid.
  • Members