Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go!!!!   With the 26th pick in the draft, the Colts were looking at a few different names. With major needs at LT and DE, the team scoured those positions for prospects.  

With the 19th pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Washington Football Team selects...   Teven Jenkins, Offensive Tackle from Oklahoma State.    @EastStreet and the Chicago Bears are on th

I'm selecting someone for the Titans that is a great scheme fit, a guy who should provide great pass rush, and was an absolute beast in Georgia. I don't want him on the Colts because of scheme fit, bu

OK guys, we're now at the mini break until 950

And no misses!

When we return for the 4th and final session of the evening, 

25) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Los Angeles Rams) @chad72 9:50
26) Colts ( Cleveland Browns) @WarGhost21 9:55 DE PLEASE lol

27) Baltimore Ravens @JediXMan 10:00 Eaststreet has his picks
28) New Orleans Saints.  @SaturdayAllDay 10:05
29) Green Bay Packers. @DiogoSales 10:10
30) Buffalo Bills @EastStreet commish pick 10:15
31) Kansas City Chiefs Tennessee Titans @Jared Cisneros10:20
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers @jvan1973 10:25

• Haha 1
Just now, EastStreet said:

OK guys, we're now at the mini break until 950

And no misses!

When we return for the 4th and final session of the evening, 

25) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Los Angeles Rams) @chad72 9:50
26) Colts ( Cleveland Browns) @WarGhost21 9:55 DE PLEASE lol

27) Baltimore Ravens @JediXMan 10:00 Eaststreet has his picks
28) New Orleans Saints.  @SaturdayAllDay 10:05
29) Green Bay Packers. @DiogoSales 10:10
30) Buffalo Bills @EastStreet commish pick 10:15

All right, pick 25 mas traded to Packers

With 25th pick Packers select Liam Eichenberg

• Like 2
Just now, NFLfan said:

I have not been checking the trade thread. Are there other trades?

All of them should be there in the trade thread. 

For Round 1, pick No.25 and pick No.29 swapped, the rest of the details should be there in that thread. 4 trades so far documented there. Thanks.

• Thanks 1
Just now, chad72 said:

All of them should be there in the trade thread. 

For Round 1, pick No.25 and pick No.29, the rest of the details should be there in that thread. 4 trades so far documented there. Thanks.

When you approve/finalize a trade, please link (call out) @NFLfan if you didn't so she can keep the order updated.

• Like 1
Just now, NFLfan said:

I missed that one. I'm getting a lot of notifications. 

You are doing a great job. I have run enough mocks to know that it is hard for everything to go perfect, so we go with the flow. :) 

No sweat!!! :thmup:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I missed that one. I'm getting a lot of notifications. 

Would it be easier if @chad72 posted all approved trades in this thread so you only have to follow one of the threads?

• Like 1

Would it be easier if @chad72 posted all approved trades in this thread so you only have to follow one of the threads?

I think it may. Right now I have two separate windows open, one with each thread. I just go back and forth.

Here we go!!!!

With the 26th pick in the draft, the Colts were looking at a few different names. With major needs at LT and DE, the team scoured those positions for prospects.

However, the top tackle prospects flew off the board early, and with the EDGE class being super weak, Ballard decides that it would be best to take a secondary need at this pick rather than reaching majorly for a so-so name.

Therefore, with the 26th pick in this mock draft, the Colts surprise a lot of people and select:

Terrace Marshall Jr, WR, LSU

Hate me all you want, but Marshall has future star written all over him. My WR2 in the draft class, Marshall will quickly fill the vacant WR1 role on the team. Some on the forum expect Pittman to fill that, but I feel that he is best qualified as a top tier WR2, where he can bully second cornerbacks. Hilton isn't getting any younger, and Campbell, Pascal and Co. leave much to be desired. Marshall will pair up with Wentz to help revitalize the Colts passing attack for years to come.

Bring on the hate!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
Just now, NFLfan said:

I think it may. Right now I have two separate windows open, one with each thread. I just go back and forth.

After we get done tonight, you two chat and do whatever works out easiest for you two. 

1 minute ago, WarGhost21 said:

Here we go!!!!

With the 26th pick in the draft, the Colts were looking at a few different names. With major needs at LT and DE, the team scoured those positions for prospects.

However, the top tackle prospects flew off the board early, and with the EDGE class being super weak, Ballard decides that it would be best to take a secondary need at this pick rather than reaching majorly for a so-so name.

Therefore, with the 26th pick in this mock draft, the Colts surprise a lot of people and select:

Hate me all you want, but Marshall has future star written all over him. My WR2 in the draft class, Marshall will quickly fill the vacant WR1 role on the team. Some on the forum expect Pittman to fill that, but I feel that he is best qualified as a top tier WR2, where he can bully second cornerbacks. Hilton isn't getting any younger, and Campbell, Pascal and Co. leave much to be desired. Marshall will pair up with Wentz to help revitalize the Colts passing attack for years to come.

Bring on the hate!!!!

I disagree that several of the DEs left on the board are “so-so names”!!

Is that you, Grigson?!?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, NFLfan said:

Just open a 3rd window, just kidding. :) 

I can post it here. It is probably easier to miss it in the clutter of this thread than the other one but I can do it here too.

Here we go!!!!

Bring on the hate!!!!

BOOOOO!!!!!!! Ballard (I mean Warghost) sucks! You should be fired for ruining our 1st round pick. Worse than Grigson IMO! haha 

• Haha 2
Just now, WarGhost21 said:

Here we go!!!!

Bring on the hate!!!!

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Here we go!!!!

Bring on the hate!!!!

I Guess If You Say So GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Here we go!!!!

Bring on the hate!!!!

Nothing but love WarGhost. But I am laughing at how you had to write a book to explain your pick. You knew the forum would explode. Lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Just open a 3rd window, just kidding. :) 

I can post it here. It is probably easier to miss it in the clutter of this thread than the other one but I can do it here too.

I'm going to open a third window when I do it tomorrow. I will leave everything as is. 

Thank you. :)

• Like 2

Give me time to shape the draft! haha 

I'm not done yet, still a ways to go and a few good names I have my eye on!

You're good! Do what you feel here and have fun! Just make sure you have a plan to fend the mob off! :) 

• Haha 2

With the 27th pick, Ravens and @JediXMan select Rashod Bateman  MINNESOTA  6.27    WR   

28) New Orleans Saints.  @SaturdayAllDay 10:05 is on the clock till 1010
29) Green Bay Packers. @DiogoSales10:10 is on deck

Coming up

30) Buffalo Bills @EastStreet 10:15

• Like 1

With the 27th pick, Ravens and @JediXMan select Rashod Bateman  MINNESOTA  6.27    WR   

28) New Orleans Saints.  @SaturdayAllDay 10:05 is on the clock till 1010
29) Jacksonville Jaguars @chad72 10:10 is on deck

Coming up

30) Buffalo Bills @EastStreet 10:15

Just modified it for you based on the latest trade. :) 

• Like 1

With the 28th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints select: 

Christian Barmore, DT, ALABAMA

Saints somehow found a way to keep a good chunk of their roster together, but had to jettison Malcolm Brown to get under the cap. Barmore fills that role and may even surpass the production Brown gave them. 

• Like 4
Just now, NFLfan said:

Boy, Colts draft picks even in mock drafts sure generate lots of responses. :)

Strike hard, no mercy, Cobra Kai fans the Colts fans are. :) 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Boy, Colts draft picks, even in mock drafts, sure generate lots of responses. :)

We are passionate about our team for sure! :) :thmup:

Just now, SaturdayAllDay said:

Saints somehow found a way to keep a good chunk of their roster together, but had to jettison Malcolm Brown to get under the cap. Barmore fills that role and may even surpass the production Brown gave them. 

That was my guy! Nice snipe!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

Very good fit and hole filler.

• Like 2

With the 30th pick, the Bills select Travis Etienne  CLEMSON  6.71  RB, and give their up and coming QB both a RB and a strong receiving threat! Gotta keep ahead of those nasty Pats.

31) Kansas City Chiefs Tennessee Titans @Jared Cisneros10:20 on the clock till 1025
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers @jvan1973 10:25 on deck to close out the night!

• Like 2
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic