Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go!!!!   With the 26th pick in the draft, the Colts were looking at a few different names. With major needs at LT and DE, the team scoured those positions for prospects.  

With the 19th pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Washington Football Team selects...   Teven Jenkins, Offensive Tackle from Oklahoma State.    @EastStreet and the Chicago Bears are on th

I'm selecting someone for the Titans that is a great scheme fit, a guy who should provide great pass rush, and was an absolute beast in Georgia. I don't want him on the Colts because of scheme fit, bu

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

At 20, Bears take Alijah Vera-Tucker  USC  6.43    G/T

9:20 - 21. Browns (trade with COLTS) - @RNGDShobby on the clock till 925
9:25 - 22. KC via Tennessee - @danlhart87 on deck

Not a big fan of Vera-Tucker. We'll see on him. I also think the Bears interior is the strength of their O-Line. Curious what the Browns traded up to get.

31 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

I feel your pain.  But what am I supposed to do with Captain Kirk and his $66M?  :D

You can do a lot with a top 8 QB. 

4 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:
2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

At 20, Bears take Alijah Vera-Tucker  USC  6.43    G/T

9:20 - 21. Browns (trade with COLTS) - @RNGDShobby on the clock till 925
9:25 - 22. KC via Tennessee - @danlhart87 on deck

Looks like a run on Tackles.  Best ones going quickly. 

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Not a big fan of Vera-Tucker. We'll see on him. I also think the Bears interior is the strength of their O-Line. Curious what the Browns traded up to get.

He's a good flex G/T guy. Bears, per team need sites, need both OT and G, so figured a good and safe pick.

• Like 1
Just now, RNGDShobby said:

With the 21st pick in the 2021 Gavin Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select;

Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State

@danlhart87 and the Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock

LOVE this pick! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job! 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

simpsons search GIF

Futurama was a very good show. After Matt Groening left the Simpsons, he started Futurama and you could tell his impact on both shows at that point. Fry was a riot on there! The everyman in the future! :) 

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

He's a good flex G/T guy. Bears, per team need sites, need both OT and G, so figured a good and safe pick.

I've never actually seen him play tackle tbh. If so, the pick is good. I thought he was a strictly G player. Good to know! :thmup:

• Like 1

Patrick Mahomes got absolutely destroyed in the SB and the Chiefs can't stand by and let that happen again.

The Chiefs trade up with the Tennessee Titans to select Samuel Cosmi LT University of Texas

Hook Em

200.gif

kc chiefs GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

• Like 4
1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Patrick Mahomes got absolutely destroyed in the SB and the Chiefs can't stand by and let that happen again.

The Chiefs trade up with the Tennessee Titans to select Samuel Cosmi LT University of Texas

Hook Em

200.gif

Oh My God Reaction GIF

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I've never actually seen him play tackle tbh. If so, the pick is good. I thought he was a strictly G player. Good to know! :thmup:

Played LT in 2020. I think he's got a ton of flexibility. He'll be a starter somewhere on their OL lol. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Hook Em

200.gif

I was guessing you were trading up with me to get an O-Lineman. We'll see if it works out! Nice pick!

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Hook Em

200.gif

Nicely done!!! Colts should have stood pat and gotten Cosmi, sorry @WarGhost21 :) 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Colts fans are throwing their cell phones right now with all the O-Lineman going! haha 

I'm cool with it, falling perfectly with my plan for the draft!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Colts fans are throwing their cell phones right now with all the O-Lineman going! haha 

They are hoping for a pass rusher that is a type of screwdriver to be hopefully around. :) 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Sorry about missing my pick guys. I was at work having some one-on-ones lol. Great pick though

It could not have been better for Eagles fans. They are not booing that pick. haha

• Like 2

With the 24rd pick of the draft, the Jets select:

caleb Farley , CB, Virginia Tech.

@joethornburg and the Steelers are on the clock.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, EastStreet said:

There's still several LTs and DEs that I like. 

IMO, there are 3 or 4 OTs after Sewell (and maybe Darrisaw) who are all really good prospects, without IMO a whole lot of space between them.

I really think Ballard can afford to wait until 54 (but maybe not 127) to get his guy.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Nicely done!!! Colts should have stood pat and gotten Cosmi, sorry @WarGhost21 :) 

This maybe a cautionary tell for Ballard. If he is targeting one of the top tackles...he probably should not trade back. Pickings get slim from the second round on out. 

Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

This maybe a cautionary tell for Ballard. If he is targeting one of the top tackles...he probably should not trade back. Pickings get slim from the second round on out. 

My athletic favorite Spencer Brown is gonna wear Colts blue next year!!!

• Thanks 1
Just now, luv_pony_express said:

IMO, there are 3 or 4 OTs after Sewell (and maybe Darrisaw) who are all really good prospects, without IMO a whole lot of space between them.

I really think Ballard can afford to wait until 54 (but maybe not 127) to get his guy.

Agreed on till 54. 

Personally, I would have used the 21 for DE (and not traded back), but there are still plenty of both positions. In the real world, I think DEs will go a bit faster. Maybe not. 

Just now, JoeThornburg said:

With the 24th pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select
Najee Harris: Running Back - Alabama

This is actually very possible IMO. I could see him being a Jerome Bettis type-guy to the Steelers to replace James Connor.

• Thanks 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic