Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go!!!!   With the 26th pick in the draft, the Colts were looking at a few different names. With major needs at LT and DE, the team scoured those positions for prospects.  

With the 19th pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Washington Football Team selects...   Teven Jenkins, Offensive Tackle from Oklahoma State.    @EastStreet and the Chicago Bears are on th

I'm selecting someone for the Titans that is a great scheme fit, a guy who should provide great pass rush, and was an absolute beast in Georgia. I don't want him on the Colts because of scheme fit, bu

Just now, BProland85 said:

Sorry y’all I completely forgot y’all are eastern time. I live in Nashville and am central. 

That is why I wrote in the Big Board/Draft Order thread  that all times are Eastern. 

That's okay. Glad you're with us now. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

@luv_pony_express Please get me a QB before this draft is over, even if he is backup material. Maybe my guy Mills from Stanford.

I think Mills could be the sixth QB taken in the draft for real on the 29th. May even go in the 1st round. Don't expect it here though in this mock on the forum.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I like JOK better, Zaven Collins better, Baron Browning better, and maybe even Nick Bolton better. I would avoid Parsons if he fell to 21 to the Colts honestly.

There's some great value in LBs this year. If we didn't have big needs at DE and LT, I would be tempted to grab a LB in the 2nd. 

• Like 1
Just now, EastStreet said:

There's some great value in LBs this year. If we didn't have big needs at DE and LT, I would be tempted to grab a LB in the 2nd. 

if one fell like JOK im even fine with him at 21

5 minutes ago, DiogoSales said:

Oh %, I've dropped to 17th and still get Ja'Marr Chase

Giants fans are going to love me.

Giants 17th pick - Ja'Marr Chase

Not so fast :-)

I still have to do make up picks for two teams (Eagles and Pats).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't be surprised if we grab Baron Browning with our 2nd round pick. He's a perfect fit for the Colts. I'd especially take him if we traded down from 21 and managed to get a 3rd round pick.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, I saw what happened with Jeff Gladney. You guys are hurting at CB. The two biggest threats to the Vikings taking Surtain are obviously the Broncos and the Cowboys. The Eagles may go after a CB too at 12. It'll be a tough fall. Maybe you get lucky though.

Yeah. Terrible. I have not really followed it; so, I don't know if he was cut. I just like Surtain.

The CB I liked last year was Jaylon Johnson. I like smart players. He was a smart player. And he played well for the Bears. I drafted him in the Gavin Mock Draft last year. My first three picks last year were 

1) Tee Higgins, WR (I should have drafted JJ instead. At least it happened in the real draft :) )

2) Antonio Winfield II, safety

3) Jaylon Johnson, CB

• Like 1

Skip Picks 

@Defjamz26 and Philly take Ja'marr Chase  LSU  7.12  WR   

@Nickster and Pats take Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah  NOTRE DAME  6.82 LB

When we resume for Session 3

9:00 - 17. Giants (trade with Las Vegas) - @DiogoSales - sorry buddy :panic:
9:05 - 18. Miami - @EastStreet
9:10 - 19. Washington @Coltsman1788
9:15 - 20. Chicago - Commissioner Pick @EastStreet
9:20 - 21. Browns (trade with COLTS) - @RNGDShobby
9:25 - 22. KC vs Tennessee - @danlhart87
9:30 - 23. NY Jets (Seattle) @Archer
9:35 - 24. Pittsburgh - @JoeThornburg

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Yeah. Terrible. I have not really followed it; so, I don't know if he was cut. I just like Surtain.

The CB I liked last year was Jaylon Johnson. I like smart players. He was a smart player. And he played well for the Bears. I drafted him in the Gavin Mock Draft last year. My first three picks last year were 

1) Tee Higgins, WR (I should have drafted JJ instead. At least it happened in the real draft :) )

2) Antonio Winfield II, safety

3) Jaylon Johnson, CB

You definitely hit on those guys in their rookie years! Nice job! Jaylon was a big favorite of mine as well.

Skip Picks 

Exactly how I thought it would play out!!! :) 

It is such a Belichick pick, JOK :thmup:

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Skip Picks 

9:25 - 22. Tennessee - @Jared Cisneros

I traded back with Dan and the Chiefs. Trade is in the discussion thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Skip Picks 

9:25 - 22. Tennessee - @Jared Cisneros

All Right, I'm going WR anyway, Daniel Jones deserves..

Jaylen Waddle - Bama WR

Just now, chad72 said:

JOK isn't a good pick he's too small for NE they would have gone Parsons but it's ok

Onwards and upwards 

6 minutes ago, luv_pony_express said:

I feel your pain.  But what am I supposed to do with Captain Kirk and his $66M?  :D

I don't know. You're the GM. That is why you are getting the big bucks. haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I hate JOK going to the Pats, but he's a great fit IMO.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I traded back with Dan and the Chiefs. Trade is in the discussion thread.

updated. sorry, wasn't updated in the BB thread. i might now have refreshed.

2 minutes ago, DiogoSales said:

All Right, I'm going WR anyway, Daniel Jones deserves..

Jaylen Waddle - Bama WR

He's awesome too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

JOK isn't a good pick he's too small for NE they would have gone Parsons but it's ok

Onwards and upwards 

He'll be fine. He's a menace. He can play the viper roll

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Skip Picks 

9:25 - 22. KC vs Tennessee - @danlhart87

At 18, Miami will take Jayson Oweh  PENN STATE  6.44  EDGE    

@Coltsman1788 and WFT is on the clock till 915

• Like 1

With the 19th pick of the 2021 NFL Draft, the Washington Football Team selects...

Teven Jenkins, Offensive Tackle from Oklahoma State. 

@EastStreet and the Chicago Bears are on the clock.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

updated. sorry, wasn't updated in the BB thread. i might now have refreshed.

I had updated it earlier. I wonder what happened.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Angry Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV

We'll definitely be doing some of that before our pick! haha Then we trade down, and more chair throwing happens! lol. Then we make our pick and the board goes berserk! haha Rinse and repeat 6 more rounds! haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic