Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blackmon singing to his new born daughter

On 4/17/2021 at 3:11 AM, Mackrel829 said:

wth?! Dudes a baller and he's got PIPES!

I remember they posted a rookie talent show last year and Julian kind of blew everyone else away I think.

11 hours ago, CheezyColt said:

I remember they posted a rookie talent show last year and Julian kind of blew everyone else away I think.

I vaguely remembered something like this but misremembered that I saw it on Hard Knocks so figured it couldn't haven't been the Colts.

Now that you mention this though, I think you're right.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• lol....  getting paid by the word does not equate to sound logic or reason...  again, any logical rebuttal with factual data is welcome.
    • That’s because you don’t understand words, sentences, paragraphs or logic.    You know numbers.  Or think you do.    Words are not your friend.   They trip you up every time. 
    • NCF... always looking for a thoughtful, factual, or statistical reply... lol. Never happens.
    • Hoping Patmon has upped his game, and Pittman, Patmon, and Strachan all push each other. There's only room for 2 of the 3 IMO, if Pascal is a given, and maybe not even that depending on how the other side (Z/slot) is doing.   Personally, I loved Patmon last year when we grabbed him. But his own coach said he needed to play bigger. I'm hoping he worked on that all off season. It's rare to be 6-4 and sub 4.5s. He has the natural gifts for sure. Need to find the dog in himself. Strachan seems to have the dog. Not sure if he has all the other stuff. I love the thought of both guys, and Pittman pushing each other.
    • We had Luck, and I didn't see much difference. Folks use the "well Luck was rusty" or "well Luck was coming back from injury" excuse..... I'm sorry, but you can't ignore some of the early Luck games where he played out of his mind. He had to play hero ball because we were down, and was good when unleashed. And it was early... So I just don't buy it. Reich was just conservative.   Rivers was top 10 in deep ball accuracy. But bottom 10 in deep ball attempts. You don't want to be in those same two extremes. Logic says test your luck more. Again, conservative.   JB wasn't good reading or getting the ball out quick, in a quick pass O. He did have a big arm. Could have let him throw to a spot more like a Reid or Arians O. Again, just conservative.   All I'm saying is I'll believe it when I see it. With the Chargers, he was short pass happy and ignored the run, but was playing in another HC's O system. In Philly, Pederson called the plays. In Indy, we've seen all 3 QBs throttled. Now we have a QB that is coming off a horrible year, who many say needs mechanical rebuilding. I just foresee more of the same conservative approach.
  • Members

• EastStreet

EastStreet 10,249

• stitches

stitches 8,666

• will426

will426 148

• Derakynn

Derakynn 130

• Coltpwr

Coltpwr 0

Rookie