Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blackmon singing to his new born daughter

On 4/17/2021 at 3:11 AM, Mackrel829 said:

wth?! Dudes a baller and he's got PIPES!

I remember they posted a rookie talent show last year and Julian kind of blew everyone else away I think.

11 hours ago, CheezyColt said:

I remember they posted a rookie talent show last year and Julian kind of blew everyone else away I think.

I vaguely remembered something like this but misremembered that I saw it on Hard Knocks so figured it couldn't haven't been the Colts.

Now that you mention this though, I think you're right.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Just bought tickets for the family to the Pats @ Colts game on Dec 18/19.  Yay payday!  Hoping I may be able to swing another for one of the divisional home games.   What games are you all planning on going to this year?  What's your level of comfort going into the season in regards to large sporting events?
    • First time I've seen a guy get pulled forward, faster than he can propel himself, in order to get faster and also to gain more body control at faster speeds. Very interesting!
    • Graham's been fantastic for a decade in terms of consistently pressuring the QB and being a complete, 3 down end. Nothing wrong with that. It's not all about sacks. 
    • I don't remember seeing this posted yet, but just came across it:   Nothing ground breaking, but a cool insight into some of his training.
    • To be honest with you, if we get that many sacks out of Paye (60) with twice as many pressures (120) over 10 years with double digit forced fumbles and tackles for losses every year, I would be happy with that kind of production knowing what Buckner and others will bring on the interior as well and that the sack and pressure numbers will be distributed amongst other pass rushers too. You don't have 3 down pass rushers as much nowadays and the numbers probably will reflect that as time goes on, IMO.    That Philly D-line is loaded, so a lot of DL have to eat too.  Plus, Philly has good edge setting DL that their run D has been top notch for several years. So, it is a sum of many things for DL play.
  • Members

• jvan1973

jvan1973 5,616

• Zoltan

Zoltan 758

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 641

• compuls1v3

compuls1v3 573

• KelownaColtsFan

KelownaColtsFan 132

• AlanNC