Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

  Mine is Darrisaw as I feel he and Q could be the big bullies on the block, left side, for several years.  I like Cosmi a lot as well, as he brings a similar mean streak, and is more likely available to the Colts, but a guy can dream :thmup:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Owusu-koramoa. 

he's like a cross between Bob Sanders and Darius Leonard.

 

I'm going to ultimately change my mind, but LUV his videos. :)

also like Tevin Jenkins. Watch him against Ossai and Texas. he actually blocks him through the benches behind over the sideline.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Favorite guy - Quinn Meinerz - if you don't know anything about him, google a vid or two. Has a bit of a Q vibe.

 

Favorite prospect - Pitts - He's more of a jumbo WR to me. If a team uses him correctly, he'll break the league.

 

Most interesting - Walker Little - potentially the best LT in the draft, and might be drafted as late as the 3rd round.

1 hour ago, Gigc said:

Owusu-koramoa. 

he's like a cross between Bob Sanders and Darius Leonard.

 

I'm going to ultimately change my mind, but LUV his videos. :)

also like Tevin Jenkins. Watch him against Ossai and Texas. he actually blocks him through the benches behind over the sideline.

JOK will be a beast for some lucky team. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Favorite guy - Quinn Meinerz - if you don't know anything about him, google a vid or two. Has a bit of a Q vibe.

 

Favorite prospect - Pitts - He's more of a jumbo WR to me. If a team uses him correctly, he'll break the league.

 

Most interesting - Walker Little - potentially the best LT in the draft, and might be drafted as late as the 3rd round.

JOK will be a beast for some lucky team. 

Could possibly even be Colts for JOK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Could possibly even be Colts for JOK

Doubt the Colts would spend the draft capital that high on a LB when we already have Leonard and huge holes elsewhere.

I'd love it though.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EastStreet said:

Doubt the Colts would spend the draft capital that high on a LB when we already have Leonard and huge holes elsewhere.

I'd love it though.

Hes one of the few LBs I love first few rounds

Link to post
Share on other sites

Favourite prospect is Pitts. He’s gonna be a HofF Tight End.

 

Favourites for the Colts to possibly land - Jaelen Phillips off the Edge or Toney the WR.

Come in and have immediate impact.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheNextGM said:

Favourite prospect is Pitts. He’s gonna be a HofF Tight End.

 

Favourites for the Colts to possibly land - Jaelen Phillips off the Edge or Toney the WR.

Come in and have immediate impact.

Love Phillips but his concussions concern me

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacee Horn

 

He’s got the pedigree (Joe Horn, Father), great measurements at Ht 6-1  205 lbs and 33 inch arms. Can excel in any scheme and lined up against opposing teams best WR in SEC. And several currently playing in the NFL. 
Pipe dream, but I’d take him without hesitation, if there at 21. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Jacee Horn

 

He’s got the pedigree (Joe Horn, Father), great measurements at Ht 6-1  205 lbs and 33 inch arms. Can excel in any scheme and lined up against opposing teams best WR in SEC. And several currently playing in the NFL. 
Pipe dream, but I’d take him without hesitation, if there at 21. 

Surtain is a stud too with an NFL pedigree.

 

If we didn't have such big needs at LT and Edge, I'd love to have be able to take Horn, Surtain, or Pitts. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

Kieth Taylor jr. Unhearlded, but he will be a solid nfl corner for years, hope we get him. Another favorite of mine is South Alabama linebacker Riley Cole, hope we get him also!

Honestly never heard of first guy 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like Shaka Toney, he was always the second fiddle at penn state, but outperformed the big name guys. He had a good RAS score of 9.47 (being poor on his height and weight but elite in speed and explosion). I could see him being a good situational pass rusher, with the potential to do more if he can add weight without slowing down.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have several.....

QB Justin Fields.... I think he's the whole package and fun to watch. I think his ceiling is high.

 

TE Pitts......  he's just so much better than every other TE in this class. I think he'll elevate any teams offense in his rookie season.

 

CB Horn.....  he's the only one of my favorites, so far, that I think has a realistic chance of falling to 21. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I have several.....

QB Justin Fields.... I think he's the whole package and fun to watch. I think his ceiling is high.

 

TE Pitts......  he's just so much better than every other TE in this class. I think he'll elevate any teams offense in his rookie season.

 

CB Horn.....  he's the only one of my favorites, so far, that I think has a realistic chance of falling to 21. 

Did you see my latest 1st round mock 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like both of the Pitt defensive ends because they can be had in the 3rd-5th rounds and not only did they sack the QB they amassed a ton of pressures each year....

 

Patrick Jones & Rashad Weaver

 

Weaver 6'5" & 270 had 17 sacks & 60 hurries in 2 seasons

 

Jones 6'5" & 260 had 23 sacks & 71 hurries in 3 seasons

 

Would love to draft both as they produced sacks and pressures.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

I like both of the Pitt defensive ends because they can be had in the 3rd-5th rounds and not only did they sack the QB they amassed a ton of pressures each year....

 

Patrick Jones & Rashad Weaver

 

Weaver 6'5" & 270 had 17 sacks & 60 hurries in 2 seasons

 

Jones 6'5" & 260 had 23 sacks & 71 hurries in 3 seasons

 

Would love to draft both as they produced sacks and pressures.....

Keep in mind Narduzzi is their head coach.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Tevin Jenkins. He plays nasty like Big Q. I want to pair them up and maul defenses with the run all game.  That left side of the Oline would be something serious.

Probably dumb question but how do you spell his name

 

I've seen the following online

 

Teven

Tevin 

Taven

Tavin

Tevan

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Probably dumb question but how do you spell his name

 

I've seen the following online

 

Teven

Tevin 

Taven

Tavin

Tevan

 

 

It’s actually Teven. I misspelled it in my post.  Still want him though. Lol. 
 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

It’s actually Teven. I misspelled it in my post.  Still want him though. Lol. 
 

Thanks I like him too

Would love getting him or Cosmi

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danlhart87 said:

Thanks I like him too

Would love getting him or Cosmi

I wouldn’t mind Cosmi either. I think the Colts need to get a top tier OT pretty early if they have the opportunity to. They drop off after the second/third round in my opinion. We need some one who can come in and start. I don’t want to go into the season with Tevi as our starter. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I wouldn’t mind Cosmi either. I think the Colts need to get a top tier OT pretty early if they have the opportunity to. They drop off after the second/third round in my opinion. We need some one who can come in and start. I don’t want to go into the season with Tevi as our starter. 

Agreed I like Tevi as backup 

A solid OT could be found in 2nd too 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheNextGM said:

Favourite prospect is Pitts. He’s gonna be a HofF Tight End.

 

Favourites for the Colts to possibly land - Jaelen Phillips off the Edge or Toney the WR.

Come in and have immediate impact.

I remember they all said that about Vernon Davis when he came out. He had a good career not sure if he makes the HOF.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Plus I think Rousseau is better physically and is just cracking the lid on his potential.

Hes most likely gonna fall to 2nd but the kid has potential 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, richard pallo said:

Walker Little.  Very high ceiling who could be the best LT in the draft.  Big time sleeper pick for me. 

I said earlier, he was considered a Sewell type prospect going into the 19 season.

 

Predicted to go in the 2nd or 3rd. I'd take him all day in the 2nd, and not look back. Might take him 8 games to shake the rust and find his grove, but IMO he'll be a good LT if he can stay healthy (like all guys).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I posted my favorite earlier, but based on the chance they're available when the colts pick.

But if we're talking the BEST, it's clearly Lawrence, then Pitts. 

Like it or not, Lawrence could bedevil us for the next 15 years

...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gigc said:

Well, I posted my favorite earlier, but based on the chance they're available when the colts pick.

But if we're talking the BEST, it's clearly Lawrence, then Pitts. 

Like it or not, Lawrence could bedevil us for the next 15 years

...

Just your favorite it could be a undrafted fa for all I care 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I wondered if he was the one who had the no-hitter. (I was too lazy the check on the previous page in this thread. )
    • OK man I get it. But again the point stands about scheme fit. 4-3, or more often what you guys have you don't even have a Sam on the field most of the time. So that part I do get what you are saying.   But a 3-4 zone is a totally different animal. I mean I don't care if my corners can't cover as long as they can tackle. But you need linebackers that can run the gamut. I'm not gonna take a guy like Paye and toss him in at 3 tech or zero nose even if he's technically a defensive end. By definition a 3-4 defense has to blitz more. I know you're talking 5+ here but in a 3-4 you have to have to sniff out what side the extra guy is coming from because you only have 3 down. t makes it easier to scheme for blitz packages.   Your point is taken because I know you know your stuff but at the same time, what are we seeing in practice that says not to send that 5th guy? Is he just gonna be wasted? Is there gonna be a 20 yard gap on a seam or a slant if I do send him?
    • You can make a case for several, and depends on if you're talking Indy fans, national, or just plain $$....   Most underrated IMO   MAC - graded out extremely high, highest pass catcher catch %, led TEs in yards, only one drop, had some great intermediate to deep routes. Still everyone screaming for a better TE instead of simply more targets for MAC.   Willis - I know we don't ask a lot our SSs, but he's been a great value from the 4th round.   Pascal - I think most fans like him. He's not top tier WR and should probably be a depth guy, but he does a ton very very well.    Glow - He's one of the best weak links on any NFL OL.    Hines - I think too many people want to grade him as a typical RB, instead of an APB. He's one of the best APBs in the NFL.   Carrie - Great NB back up, and decent CB backup. In our scheme, we don't really miss a beat when Moore is out.   IMO, Smith gets plenty of recognition and respect,,,, and he'll get paid. 
    • I just learned that Harvey pitches for the Orioles now. I just saw a commercial on TV showing that he will pitch in this series.    I once liked Harvey very much, but I was not displeased when he left the Mets.
    • Competition, challenging others, demanding improvement...this is Ballard beating the bushes for "players" to make other players better.  He may not make the roster but, because he's pushing others, the roster will be better.  I have no issues with this signing and hope that he comes in here and EARNS a spot.  If he does, he elevated the lever of competition.  
  • Members

    • nzh201vs

      nzh201vs 3

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • EastStreet

      EastStreet 10,288

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CoachLite

      CoachLite 425

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • NewColtsFan

      NewColtsFan 9,766

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • BornHoosier

      BornHoosier 187

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • IndyEric07

      IndyEric07 145

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • waka waka

      waka waka 133

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • NFLfan

      NFLfan 8,911

      Moderators
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • joecolts

      joecolts 246

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Btown_Colt

      Btown_Colt 456

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...