Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Watch Tape all needs said can play 3-4 4-3 it doesn't matter! Tired of speed etc........ Watch the Tape!!!! If u run 4.00 flat but can't catch ? If jump out bldg but tape sucks ! Best example are best QB in history Brady Montana Unitas Starr etc..... This guy along with Kwitty Pate best ends in draft ! Again just watch the Tape !!!

• Confused 3

I like him too, but the 6' 2" height would probably hurt him as a 4-3 DE in these current times.

He might be a better pass rush OLB

Also.... we have a lighter speed guy in Turay

We need a LDE more than another RDE

Turner, Basham, and Weaver are starting to grow on me

All 3 could provide great run support on early downs and pass rush on later downs

• Like 2
6 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

I like him too, but the 6' 2" height would probably hurt him as a 4-3 DE in these current times.

He might be a better pass rush OLB

Also.... we have a lighter speed guy in Turay

We need a LDE more than another RDE

Turner, Basham, and Weaver are starting to grow on me

All 3 could provide great run support on early downs and pass rush on later downs

I like those 3

Only way i see him here is if the Colts see him as similar to Robert Mathis or Justin Houston in terms of ability. They would need to be somewhat sure about it.

7 minutes ago, krunk said:

Only way i see him here is if the Colts see him as similar to Robert Mathis or Justin Houston in terms of ability. They would need to be somewhat sure about it.

I just don't think he fits our team

He would do very well on Balt Mia or Tenn

2 hours ago, Matabix said:

Someone want to ask Freeney or Mathis if 6'2 was tall enough?

Nice try but the difference is Ballard is a whole lot more of a stickler on size profiles and scheme fits. If this was Dungy and Polian it would be a no brainer. Id be clamoring for him myself.

Heres another Ojulari type of guy that i like. His name is Malcolm Koonce. Same issue although i think hes a tad bit bigger than Ojulari in terms of weight. Comes from the same school as Khalil Mack. Actually built and moves like Mack. They list him as more of a 3-4 backer but he is so quick and agile i think it could work in a 4-3. Justin Houston type. He was in the Senior Bowl but i dont have clips. I think Buffalo ran the same 3-4 type system when Mack was there and he ended up going to the Raiders plaing in a 4-3 system so it could possibly work. Koonce is really quick.