Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I 100% believe Ballard is going to make 1-2 trades during this draft but for this mock I'm doing 0 trades.

21. Jaelen Phillips EDGE Miami

He's the best edge in the class easily for me and if his medicals check out, he's going to be a steal if he makes it to 21.

Everything this guy does I absolutely love, from his play-to-play midgame adjustments, to his array of pass rushing moves, feet and hand usage, his explosion off the line, his ability to rush inside and out, and his best in class bend. He'd easily be a top 10 pick if he hadn't had an injury history. He's that good.

54. Dillon Radunz OT NDSU 

This OT class is deep enough for the Colts to pick WR-CB-EDGE in the first round and still get a starter worthy LT in the second. 

He's a mean run blocker who will put defenders in the turf and a fluid pass blocker who uses his quick feet to stifle pass rushers. He was one of the best OLs in Mobile this year. Plugging him next to Quenton gives the left side of the line two nasty OLs and I think Dillon is good enough to protect the blindside.

127. Jacoby Stevens LB/SAF LSU

He's versatile enough to play as a single high safety, in the box as an edge rusher, or as a linebacker. He's got good ball skills being a former receiver and is incredibly smart in zone coverages. He'll reroute and smother wide receivers, play the depth before exploding ball carriers, and is a violent run defender. 

165. Tamorrion Terry WR FSU

He's a 6'4" speed freak with fantastic body control at the catch point and he's very good at keeping top speed when catching footballs. He's gonna need to work on routes, footwork, and not being a body catcher. His upside is freakishly high if he can put it all together. 

206. Shemar Jean-Charles CB Appalachian State

He's gonna be a depth nickelback and a ST for the majority of his career in the NFL. He's a team captain at App State. Charles is at his best when he's playing press at the line and jamming receivers

248. Darrick Forrest S Cincinnati 

He's got scheme and position versatility in the backend. He'd most likely be a ST stud at the start but he has the ability to become a NFL caliber safety with future development on his traits.

I would've liked to address CB earlier in the draft and may even prefer Farley at 21 over Phillips if he slides on draft night. 

Ballard's gonna add picks throughout the draft weekend and I would think TE/DT would also be addressed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, tvturner said:

I 100% believe Ballard is going to make 1-2 trades during this draft but for this mock I'm doing 0 trades.

He's the best edge in the class easily for me and if his medicals check out, he's going to be a steal if he makes it to 21.

Everything this guy does I absolutely love, from his play-to-play midgame adjustments, to his array of pass rushing moves, feet and hand usage, his explosion off the line, his ability to rush inside and out, and his best in class bend. He'd easily be a top 10 pick if he hadn't had an injury history. He's that good.

This OT class is deep enough for the Colts to pick WR-CB-EDGE in the first round and still get a starter worthy LT in the second. 

He's a mean run blocker who will put defenders in the tur and a fluid pass blocker who uses his quick feet to stifle pass rushers. He was one of the best OLs in Mobile this year. Plugging him next to Quenton gives the left side of the line two nasty OLs and I think Dillon is good enough to protect the blindside.

He's a 6'4" speed freak with fantastic body control at the catch point and he's very good at keeping top speed when catching footballs. He's gonna need to work on routes, footwork, and not being a body catcher. His upside is freakishly high if he can put it all together. 

He's gonna be a depth nickelback and a ST for the majority of his career in the NFL. He's a team captain at App State. Charles is at his best when he's playing press at the line and jamming receivers

He's got scheme and position versatility in the backend. He'd most likely be a ST stud at the start but he has the ability to become a NFL caliber safety with future development on his traits.

I would've liked to address CB earlier in the draft and may even prefer Farley at 21 over Phillips if he slides on draft night. 

Ballard's gonna add picks throughout the draft weekend and I would think TE/DT would also be addressed

I think this is your best mock!   Congrats!    Well done!!

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, tvturner said:

He's a mean run blocker who will put defenders in the turf and a fluid pass blocker who uses his quick feet to stifle pass rushers. He was one of the best OLs in Mobile this year. Plugging him next to Quenton gives the left side of the line two nasty OLs and I think Dillon is good enough to protect the blindside.

He's versatile enough to play as a single high safety, in the box as an edge rusher, or as a linebacker. He's got good ball skills being a former receiver and is incredibly smart in zone coverages. He'll reroute and smother wide receivers, play the depth before exploding ball carriers, and is a violent run defender. 

Wish I knew who was still available for each of your picks.    To decide how I liked it 

7 minutes ago, BluesGirl said:

Wish I knew who was still available for each of your picks.    To decide how I liked it 

This is off my head and not from a simulator haha

4 hours ago, coltsfan40 said:

Cannot cannot can not draft Philips one more concussion he is done !!!!!!!! Wasted pick !!----

WRONG! Jaelen Phillips will be the best pass rusher from this draft and a Pro Bowl type DE for the Colts. 

If they draft him, it's because they are comfortable with his medicals.

BEST pick by far!

• Like 1