Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

No idea how bold those are, but...

- 49ers pick Trey Lance

- Mac Jones will drop past no.15. It's all one huge smokescreen

- Gregory Rousseau drops out of R1

- Davis Mills gets selected in R1.

- Ballard will take one of the positions noone is thinking about in his first 3 picks(LB, S, DT)

- Ballard trades UP for LT(probably Darrisaw). 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, stitches said:

No idea how bold those are, but...

- 49ers pick Trey Lance

- Mac Jones will drop past no.15. It's all one huge smokescreen

- Gregory Rousseau drops out of R1

- Davis Mills gets selected in R1.

- Ballard will take one of the positions noone is thinking about in his first 3 picks(LB, S, DT)

- Ballard trades UP for LT(probably Darrisaw). 

Moving up to

15 would most likely cost 2nd. Our 4th they would be lucky to pass over Chicago if that. Using both 2nd and 4th would get us 12.

25 minutes ago, Two_pound said:

Here's one, Ballard makes three trades before making his first pick and with one of the 3 2nd round picks he has at his disposal he takes Dylan Moses.

I'm trying to figure out how they get 3 2nd using 3 trades 

Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

On 4/13/2021 at 8:06 PM, danlhart87 said:

Saw this on Reddit:

Have a bold prediction that you want to say that will most likely look very stupid in a short time? But hey, you can get one right and pat yourself on the back.

1. Mac Jones is drafted by SF and finishes as best QB in 2021 class

2. Ballard takes a LB Day 2 and people lose their minds

3. No Defensive player is drafted until 11th 

4. Some team trades up late 1st for Kellen Mond

5. Caleb Farley falls out of the 1st Round

I love bold predictions that are actually bold!  Good job!  If these don’t actually happen, something equally outrageous certainly will...

On 4/13/2021 at 6:06 PM, danlhart87 said:

Saw this on Reddit:

Have a bold prediction that you want to say that will most likely look very stupid in a short time? But hey, you can get one right and pat yourself on the back.

1. Mac Jones is drafted by SF and finishes as best QB in 2021 class

2. Ballard takes a LB Day 2 and people lose their minds

3. No Defensive player is drafted until 11th 

4. Some team trades up late 1st for Kellen Mond

5. Caleb Farley falls out of the 1st Round

1) Agreed

2) If he does expect Leonard to b moved.

3) Could c that

4) I think he will go earlier

5) He is possibly better than Ramsey coming out. Back problem or not, a team will take a chance on him. If he is there at 21, Ballard better pick him

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Not bad, but his lack of size matched with lack of speed, leaves him very limited. He was good not great at USC. Solid, but he was always the #3 guy through his 3 years of starting. Injuries hurt him at Michigan, but was overrated IMO in recruiting rankings. Thought he might do better last year in a new school, but was still pretty meh. I like his "steadiness". His weight will be a concern in the NFL. He won't be able to body lesser DBs like he did in college. His lack of speed will really hurt. Not tall enough to be an X. Not fast enough to be a Z. Maybe a big slot? IDK. Good camp body at minimum.  Won't get a mid rounder for Wilkins IMO. RBs are just too devalued. We'd be luck to get a late rounder if anything. He'll be cheap to keep.  Sorry Krunk, 4.32 vs 4.5 is a huge difference.  4.32 is lightning fast, especially at 220.  4.5 is pretty meh  But I agree speed isn't everything. Mack is a much better zone runner IMO, and had much better burst through the OL. Jackson has an odd list of strengths and weaknesses, but I'll kick the tires on a 4.32 guy that's 220 everyday of the week.     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------   On another note, the LBs seem pretty meh. Thought we'd do better given some of the un-drafted names.
    • Here is the video of his interview from youtube.    
    • As for my grade...I think C to C+ is fair. Getting Paye has more overall weight, otherwise I might have been really harsh.   Draft success can be so largely contingent on draft capital. And considering they had a total of (11) Day 2 picks the previous three drafts (9 of which were 2nd rounders)...they had a such a larger margin for error those years.   Not the case this year...and wasn’t really the case in 2017.    Here are my grades:   Paye: A Dayo: D  Granson: C Davis: B Ehlinger: D Strachan: C Fries: C   Davis seems like a decent S depth pick, but I don’t really see the value in the other late picks either. But like you said, I won’t lose sleep over it.   But I have so much cognitive dissonance on Dayo. You see the traits on tape but then do research on Achilles injuries...and I can’t get past it. It’s one thing if you are a vet OT like Fisher, but Dayo’s game is predicated on his athletic traits. Many players do not return to that level.   I do like Paye. But if he doesn’t hit...this could be a Grigson-esque draft in a few years.
    • You guys better make this call a thing when Dayo (and the fans) return to the stadium...   
    • Interesting stuff there. Trey Lance from everything we have heard is a really great kid. He really lights up a room when he does interviews.
  • Members

• TomDiggs

TomDiggs 532

• csmopar

csmopar 7,704

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • IndyEric07

IndyEric07 143

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 2,005