Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So, consistent with OT and the occasional Edge defender in these mocks, it’s almost boring to click on them anymore. 

J. Horn would be awesome at 21, if still available. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, MPStack said:

So, consistent with OT and the occasional Edge defender in these mocks, it’s almost boring to click on them anymore. 

J. Horn would be awesome at 21, if still available. 

You know what's funny, I have never seen a perfect mock draft, have you?  I have been following them one way or another since the 80's.  

2 minutes ago, WentzinRome said:

You know what's funny, I have never seen a perfect mock draft, have you?  I have been following them one way or another since the 80's.  

Yes, mine. 

• Haha 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Wasn't a big fan of the Funch signing, but was hopeful once he signed. He signed with GB last year for a cheap contract (much cheaper than the Indy contract) and then opted out lol. He then took a pay cut to stay another year in GB for this year.   There was a youtube video he did, where he talked about his financial goals. Basically said his Indy contract would set him up for life based on his budget. While I applaud his budget and financial goal setting, just seemed strange to me. Got the vibe that playing wasn't really a driving desire for him. 
    • QB - Wentz, Eason (2) RB - Taylor, Mack, Hines, Jackson (4) WR - Hilton, Pittman, Pascal, Campbell, Dulin, Patmon (6) TE - Doyle, MAC, Granson (3) LT - Fisher, Tevi, Holden (2) LG - Nelson, Reed (2) C - Kelly, Hunt (2) RG - Glowinski, Pinter (2) RT - Smith, Davenport (2)   Offense - 25   RE - Paye, Turay, Rochell (3) NT - Stewart, Woods, Stallworth (3) DT - Buckner (1) LE - Odeyingbo, Mohammad, Lewis (2) Will - Leonard, Glasgow (2) Mike - Okereke, Franklin (2) Sam - Adams, Speed (2) CB - Moore, Rhodes, Ya-Sin, Carrie, Tell, Rodgers (6) FS - Blackmon, Odum  (2) SS - Willis, Shawn Davis (2)   Defense - 25   K- Blankenship P- Sanchez H- Rhodes   ST- 3   PS - Strachen, Fries, O'Donnell, Ehlinger, Jefferson, Moore, Milligan, Windsor, Chris Williams, Jordan Thomas
    • He also talked highly of Strachan, so just not sure who wins out between Patmon and Strachan. I think Strachan has the edge though, especially from a possession perspective.   I love Dulin. His return STs value faded as the year went along, but his return-coverage was great. Not sure if that will be enough unless he can find a larger roll as WR. Harris is intriguing to me too given his gimmick potential.    Overall, love the comp this year for the spots. Best it's been in a while IMO. 
    • Yeah that really stinks with happened with Funch, his injury was unfortunate. I was wanting to see his game in a Colts uni. I am ok with Pittman as well.
  • Members

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 70

• CR91

CR91 7,252

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 3,289

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,807

• w87r

w87r 5,623

Moderators