Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

--------------------------------

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

20 @diogoSales

21. @Coltsman1788

 

@stitches is up

@ColtsGermany on deck

@luv_pony_express in the hole - FYI 2 of your 3 favs are gone (Lions/Panthers) from your PM

 

Still pending @stitches, but have ColtsGermany's and luv_pony_express's picks.

 

@DiogoSales will be up quickly after stitches picks

@Coltsman1788 2 of your 3 picks (from PM) are gone (Ravens/Panthers)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

listing some of the usuals from previous mocks and some newbies. @2006Coltsbestever @MPStack @stitches @runthepost @Zoltan @coltsfanej @DaColts85 @ColtsGermany

This is a super busy time of year for me, and Ive basically doubled my workload in the last 2 weeks, so there is zero chance I will have the time to do the proper leg work needed to do this. Im down t

Hi Folks   We're looking to do a new mock, likely starting this weekend or Monday.   It'll be a bit different than previous drafts. In short, our goal is to make it quicker and smo

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Also, wanted to point out to recent Scheffter report that the Bengals are very open to dealing their 1st round pick.  :sip:

 

 

So are the Dolphins, who have 2 first!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

17 @stitches - Bengals

18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos

19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys

----------------------------------------

20. @DiogoSales on the clock

21. @Coltsman1788 - one of your picks is still alive if DiogoSales doesn't grab them

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

17 @stitches - Bengals

18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos

19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys

20 - Giants

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DiogoSales said:

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

17 @stitches - Bengals

18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos

19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys

20 - Giants

I’ll take the Washington Football Team.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright guys, 1st round of team selection is over. We'll go in reverse order for team2. Only going to wait an hour for each. If you miss your window, you can still jump in and pick a 2nd team later. Chad and I will take all the leftovers if any.

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

17 @stitches - Bengals

18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos

19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys

20. @DiogoSales - Giants

21. @Coltsman1788 - Washington

 

@DiogoSales - you're up again if you want a second team (1788 passed on a 2nd team)

@luv_pony_express #2?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Alright guys, 1st round of team selection is over. We'll go in reverse order for team2. Only going to wait an hour for each. If you miss your window, you can still jump in and pick a 2nd team later. Chad and I will take all the leftovers if any.

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

17 @stitches - Bengals

18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos

19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys

20. @DiogoSales - Giants

21. @Coltsman1788 - Washington

 

@DiogoSales - you're up again if you want a second team (1788 passed on a 2nd team)

@luv_pony_express #2?

Packers now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

17 @stitches - Bengals

18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos

19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys

20. @DiogoSales - Giants

21. @Coltsman1788 - Washington

22 @diogosales - Packers

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

 

@luv_pony_express on the clock till 8:40p

 

Teams remaining in order of draft capital

Raiders

Vikings

Titans

Bears

Cardinals

Browns

Bills

Bucs

Rams

Seahawks

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@WarGhost21 @chad72 @Archer @Nickster @JoeThornburg @BProland85 @Defjamz26 @Qwiz @jvan1973 @PRnum1 @SaturdayAllDay @MPStack @JediXMan @stitches @ColtsGermany @luv_pony_express @danlhart87 @RNGDShobby

 

Guys - going to turn the 2nd team selection into first come first serve. We have 7 teams left.

 

@ColtsGermany @luv_pony_express - I auto assigned you a team that you had on your first round priority stack. If you don't want them, let me know and we'll put it back in the pool, or Chad or I will take.

 

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

17 @stitches - Bengals

18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos

19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys

20. @DiogoSales - Giants

21. @Coltsman1788 - Washington

22 @diogosales - Packers

23 @luv_pony_express - Auto assigned Vikings (we'll take if you don't want)

24 @ColtsGermany - Auto assigned Bills (we'll take if you don't want)

25 @RNGDShobby - Browns

26 @Jared Cisneros - Titans

27 @jvan1973 -- Bucs

28

29

30

31

32

 

Six teams remaining in order of draft capital

Raiders

Bears

Cardinals

Bucs

Rams

Seahawks

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EastStreet said:

@WarGhost21 @chad72 @Archer @Nickster @JoeThornburg @BProland85 @Defjamz26 @Qwiz @jvan1973 @PRnum1 @SaturdayAllDay @MPStack @JediXMan @stitches @ColtsGermany @luv_pony_express @danlhart87 @RNGDShobby

 

Guys - going to turn the 2nd team selection into first come first serve. We have 7 teams left.

 

@ColtsGermany @luv_pony_express - I auto assigned you a team that you had on your first round priority stack. If you don't want them, let me know and we'll put it back in the pool, or Chad or I will take.

 

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

17 @stitches - Bengals

18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos

19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys

20. @DiogoSales - Giants

21. @Coltsman1788 - Washington

22 @diogosales - Packers

23 @luv_pony_express - Auto assigned Vikings (we'll take if you don't want)

24 @ColtsGermany - Auto assigned Bills (we'll take if you don't want)

25 @RNGDShobby - Browns

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

 

 

Teams remaining in order of draft capital

Raiders

Titans

Bears

Cardinals

Bucs

Rams

Seahawks

All good.  Sorry, been at a dinner party!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

@stitches I believe you are next to select a second team. Are you interested? (You may have written that you were not but I missed it.)

I got the Bengals. I don't think I can do 2 teams. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Six teams left. 

 

Raiders

Bears

Cardinals

Bucs

Rams

Seahawks

 

@SaturdayAllDay I read you are busy at this time. I will assume you are not interested in a 2nd team. If you are, let us know.

 

@PRnum1 @jvan1973 @Qwiz

Are you interested in drafting for a second additional team? 

 

I cant handle a 2nd team at this point. Sorry all. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SaturdayAllDay said:

I cant handle a 2nd team at this point. Sorry all. 

 

That's fine. I can't handle any this year. Thanks for replying.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated - Bills are back in play

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

17 @stitches - Bengals

18 @ColtsGermany - Broncos

19 @luv_pony_express - Cowboys

20. @DiogoSales - Giants

21. @Coltsman1788 - Washington

22 @diogosales - Packers

23 @luv_pony_express - Vikings 

24 @jvan1973 -- Bucs

25 @RNGDShobby - Browns

26 @Jared Cisneros - Titans

27 Raiders - Commissioner picks (Chad)

28 Bears - Commissioner picks (East)

29 Cardinals - Commissioner picks (Chad)

30 Bills - Commissioner picks (East)

31 Rams - Commissioner picks (Chad)

32 Seahawks - Commissioner picks (East)

 

Six teams remaining - If no one wants them, Chad and I will pick BPA/Need

Raiders

Bears

Cardinals

Bills

Rams

Seahawks

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

Count me in for the next time.

 

We missed you. I had sent you a message I believe. You were definitely mentioned. It seemed that you had not logged on in some time. Glad to hear you are okay. 

 

Enjoy the draft.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...