Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

@WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Already assigned Pitt (if you want them)

7 @BProland85

8 @Defjamz26

9 @Qwiz - Houston (if you want them)

10 @jvan1973

11 @PRnum1

12 @SaturdayAllDay

13 @danlhart87

14 @RNGDShobby

15 @MPStack

16 @JediXMan

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

 

 

@BProland85 on the clock for team selection

@Defjamz26 on deck

 

I'll take the Falcons 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

listing some of the usuals from previous mocks and some newbies. @2006Coltsbestever @MPStack @stitches @runthepost @Zoltan @coltsfanej @DaColts85 @ColtsGermany

This is a super busy time of year for me, and Ive basically doubled my workload in the last 2 weeks, so there is zero chance I will have the time to do the proper leg work needed to do this. Im down t

Hi Folks   We're looking to do a new mock, likely starting this weekend or Monday.   It'll be a bit different than previous drafts. In short, our goal is to make it quicker and smo

2 hours ago, EastStreet said:

@WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Already assigned Pitt (if you want them)

7 @BProland85

8 @Defjamz26

9 @Qwiz - Houston (if you want them)

10 @jvan1973

11 @PRnum1

12 @SaturdayAllDay

13 @danlhart87

14 @RNGDShobby

15 @MPStack

16 @JediXMan

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

 

 

@BProland85 on the clock for team selection

@Defjamz26 on deck

 

Yup I’ll gladly take the Texans! :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stitches said:

I'm going to bed. Give me the highest drafting team whenever my turn comes.

Highest drafting, or highest draft capital?

16 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Yup I’ll gladly take the Texans! :D

gotcha

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

So what choice of teams do I have?

Any team besides

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

Qwiz - Houston

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Any team besides

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

Qwiz - Houston

 

I’ll take San Fran. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@PRnum1 - you're up

@SaturdayAllDay - on deck

@danlhart87  - in the hole

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

 

 

11 @PRnum1

12 @SaturdayAllDay

13 @danlhart87

14 @RNGDShobby

15 @MPStack

16 @JediXMan

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

@PRnum1 - you're up

@SaturdayAllDay - on deck

@danlhart87  - in the hole

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

 

 

11 @PRnum1

12 @SaturdayAllDay

13 @danlhart87

14 @RNGDShobby

15 @MPStack

16 @JediXMan

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

 

 

 

 

winter wife GIF

 

Cause I'm in the hole lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@EastStreet Is this the thread in which you will assign times to all GMs. I will keep it unlocked. 

Nope. We'll update post 2 in the big board / draft order thread (that you locked already) with GM names and times. 

 

No need to lock this thread at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Nope. We'll update post 2 in the big board / draft order thread (that you locked already) with GM names and times. 

 

Okay. Got it. 

 

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

No need to lock this thread at all. 

 

For sure. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DiogoSales said:

Still time? If yes I'm in.  Which team do we have left?

We're going through team selections now, and yes, still time if you don't mind selecting 20th.

Currently waiting on @PRnum1 who is selecting at #11

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EastStreet said:

We're going through team selections now, and yes, still time if you don't mind selecting 20th.

Currently waiting on @PRnum1 who is selecting at #11

20th means I've made playoffs last year.. hahaha

 

Ok, lets go

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DiogoSales said:

20th means I've made playoffs last year.. hahaha

 

Ok, lets go

Not necessarily lol. 

 

Here's the where we're at now.

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

---------------------------------

11 @PRnum1

12 @SaturdayAllDay

13 @danlhart87

14 @RNGDShobby

15 @MPStack

16 @JediXMan

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

20 @diogoSales

---------------------------------------

21...... TBD

 

We'll go in reverse order after 20th (your selection) for GMs that want 2 teams. So you'd be able to pick twice in a row if you want to GM two teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Not necessarily lol. 

 

Here's the where we're at now.

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

---------------------------------

11 @PRnum1

12 @SaturdayAllDay

13 @danlhart87

14 @RNGDShobby

15 @MPStack

16 @JediXMan

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

20 @diogoSales

---------------------------------------

21...... TBD

 

We'll go in reverse order after 20th (your selection) for GMs that want 2 teams. So you'd be able to pick twice in a row if you want to GM two teams.

All right, I can go 2 teams. But there's a deadline to be on the clock choosing teams? Because it's midnight here already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DiogoSales said:

All right, I can go 2 teams. But there's a deadline to be on the clock choosing teams? Because it's midnight here already.

No clock. This will go into tomorrow, and maybe Sunday.

No rush really as we're not starting the mock until Monday evening.

Recommend you "follow" this thread so you see the updates. I'll @DiogoSales too when you're close to selecting. 

 

Will give @PRnum1 till tomorrow early afternoon tomorrow when I check in. I think he's originally a Charger's fan, so might assign him them if he doesn't pop in.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2021 at 9:28 PM, NFLfan said:

@Coltsman1788

@OffensivelyPC 

Interested in participating?

 

Thanks for the mention. Sorry I’m just now seeing this. I’m not a draft guru like some of you guys but I’m willing to give it a whirl. As long as it’s mostly in the evenings and I know when to check in then I should be good. Please put me down at #21 if still available. Thanks! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Coltsman1788 said:

Thanks for the mention. Sorry I’m just now seeing this. I’m not a draft guru like some of you guys but I’m willing to give it a whirl. As long as it’s mostly in the evenings and I know when to check in then I should be good. Please put me down at #21 if still available. Thanks! 

Done

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated (and hitting the pillow soon)

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

---------------------------------

11 @PRnum1

12 @SaturdayAllDay

13 @danlhart87

14 @RNGDShobby

15 @MPStack

16 @JediXMan

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

20 @diogoSales

21. @Coltsman1788

 

@PRnum1 on the clock

@SaturdayAllDay - will pick either Saints or Ravens

@danlhart87 - will take KC if not already taken

@RNGDShobby and @MPStack coming up

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Updated (and hitting the pillow soon)

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

---------------------------------

11 @PRnum1

12 @SaturdayAllDay

13 @danlhart87

14 @RNGDShobby

15 @MPStack

16 @JediXMan

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

20 @diogoSales

21. @Coltsman1788

 

@PRnum1 on the clock

@SaturdayAllDay - will pick either Saints or Ravens

@danlhart87 - will take KC if not already taken

@RNGDShobby and @MPStack coming up

Coltsman1788 will take the Washington Football Team if not already taken. Will just draft for one team. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, @PRnum1 gets LAC.

@SaturdayAllDay gets NO

@danlhart87 get KC

 

@RNGDShobby is up

@MPStack on deck

@JediXMan in the ho

@stitches get your bat tarred. 

 

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

---------------------------------

14 @RNGDShobby

15 @MPStack

16 @JediXMan

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

20 @diogoSales

21. @Coltsman1788

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, a few things (see below Qs next to your name).

 

Trying to be patient and give folks a chance to make their team picks.

  • If you could, please try to pop in if you haven't picked yet to keep things rolling. 
  • Or, send me a PM with your desired teams (top 3 or so) so I can assign when your time is due.
  • Also, let me know if you do, or don't, want to play a second team (we'll go in reverse order)
  • If we don't have enough takers, myself (and @chad72 if he's willing) will pick BPA/Need for all remaining teams

@WarGhost21 - Colts (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

@chad72 - Jags - (you willing to split the leftovers if any, and do PBA/Need picks?)

@Archer Jets - (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

@Nickster  - Patriots (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins - will take the scraps left over

@JoeThornburg -  Pitt (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

@BProland85 - 49ers (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

@Defjamz26 - Eagles (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

9 @Qwiz - Houston  (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers (had to auto assign LAC to you. If you want to swap with a team that hasn't been picked already, let me know. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs (Do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

---------------------------------

 

14 @RNGDShobby giving you till 5:30pm. If you don't pop in, will assign you the best (draft capital rank). Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3.

15 @MPStack if you have a top 2, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me your top 3)

16 @JediXMan if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take

17 @stitches if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take

18 @ColtsGermany if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take

19 @luv_pony_express if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take

20 @DiogoSales if you have a top 3, PM me so you don't have to keep popping in. Also, do you want a 2nd team, and if so, PM me a few teams you'd be willing to take

21. @Coltsman1788 - (PM me your top 3 if you have availability issues this weekend for team selection. I know you don't want a 2nd)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 @WarGhost21 Colts

2 @chad72 - jags

3 @Archer jets

4 @Nickster  - Patriots

5 @EastStreet - Dolphins

6 @JoeThornburg -  Pitt

7 @BProland85 - 49ers

8 @Defjamz26 - Eagles

9 @Qwiz - Houston 

10 @jvan1973 - Falcons

11 @PRnum1 - Chargers

12 @SaturdayAllDay - Saints

13 @danlhart87 - Chiefs 

14 @RNGDShobby - Lions

15 @MPStack - Panthers 

16 @JediXMan - Ravens

--------------------------------

17 @stitches

18 @ColtsGermany

19 @luv_pony_express

20 @diogoSales

21. @Coltsman1788

 

@stitches is up

@ColtsGermany on deck

@luv_pony_express in the hole - FYI 2 of your 3 favs are gone (Lions/Panthers) from your PM

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I don’t think it’s gonna work out. It’s too much leaving not enough for other positions.  Linemen neither score nor prevent TDS.     if you have a great QB on a rookie contract, it could be ultimately successful IMO.  Otherwise I don’t see it.   I want a strong line, when you look at the list of spending, the best SB caliber teams arent on it.     TENN is not SB caliber.  They had a nice run last year but were in tenuous playoff position at the end of the year.   BUFF maybe, but they are towards the bottom of the list.  And Allen won’t be on a rookie contract much longer.   spending that much will make likely 2 things: 1.  We will be at least good offensively. 2.  We will not be a good enough team on D and at skill positions to be championship caliber.
    • I think the Fan will get indicted after looking at the video. Regarding our discussion, it depends on the situation to how I really think about this. If for some reason lets say a son and his father get into a fight. The father hits the son and a witness calls the police and the police have to do a report but the son doesn't want to press charges, IMO it should be over and done with if it was a one time thing. Who wants to press charges against their father?? A Grand Jury could though then it creates all kinds of family problems. I am surprised the Rockies fan that got punched doesn't want to pursue though, it was a stranger that hit him. 
    • I'm pleased where we are at with our cap, so kudos to our planning. Why sweat the details.  CB and Irsay will do all they can to keep as many as they can. And the established culture will always be a  competitive advantage at contract time.  I see us in position to having a o-line and ground game along the lines of the Cowboys and Emmitt.   Most of you understand what that means for time of possession and play action. If Wentz can get even close to 33-7... we can justify a very high % towards the right dominant individuals.  We would be as good as any for 3-4 years. Knock Knock
    • That was my biggest gripe with not getting someone in the draft, but they drafted a premium position still so it didn't really matter. I expect them to be able to re-sign every the next couple years. We'll start losing people if they keep drafting well but that's a good thing. 
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...