Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Danlhart87 and Chad72 Flash Mock Draft - Round 1

1 minute ago, BProland85 said:

At what point will Ballard stop gambling on these raw project DEs? Hasn’t seemed to work out for him. 

Yeah, I know, I had that discussion with someone else before.

His 2019 production was better than 2020 but his pressure rates won and tackles for losses were still high in 2020, there is a reason Big 10 coaches voted him to the first-team all-conference. 

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Chad isn't Ballard lol

I take it as the ultimate compliment. Look, at least I know the fans care. Look, it is one half dozen this way and one half dozen the other way, and you have to take enough swings even if you miss. LOL!!! :) 

32 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

At what point will Ballard stop gambling on these raw project DEs? Hasn’t seemed to work out for him. 

There’s only been one raw project DE, Banogu.   That’s it.  

Both Turay and Lewis played 3 years, maybe four.   Lewis was mostly a starter, and Turay started about one season, he played extensive situationally and posted very good career numbers.  They were not like Banogu.   Turay has been impacted by injuries.  Lewis started to show promise last year, as Ballard predicted,  in Year 3.   He had 5 sacks.  He may replace Autry this year....  

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I like the pick very much, Pitts can be a star, but feel falcons should take a QB.

Rumors are Falcons wanna trade down so I'm curious if they even want a QB now.

Cowboys love Pitts so could see them trading with Falcons. 

Archived