Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2021/04/08/indianapolis-colts-christian-darrisaw-contact-interview/

I truly hope the interest in Darrisaw is real and that Ballard and company have a high priority in drafting him. I think playing next to Quenton could make Darrisaw potentially the next Trent Williams type LT. 

I would assume it is if he lasts long enough, but some teams before us need tackle too, which may cause a run and which I cant imagine us moving up enough. I am betting more likely to trade back and draft Cosmi in late round 1. 

25 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

This is probably the start of many LT's we are going to be linked to as the draft gets nearer.  

With the 21st pick in the NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts select um what's this.. 

It appears Colts have found a way to fuse all the best features of every OT into 1 

WHAT IS THAT THING!!!!???!!!

• Haha 1

I would love this pick and jump for joy but he will be gone by the time we pick. I think he and Slater both will be gone. That leaves Cosmi at #21 if we really want a true LT and go that way. Sewell is top 5 material of course.

• Like 1
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I would love this pick and jump for joy but he will gone by the time we pick. I think he and Slater both will be gone. That leaves Cosmi at #21 if we really want a true LT and go that way. Sewell is top 5 material of course.

quicken loans football GIF by Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Colt Overseas said:

One thing I know about Darrisaw is that him and Quenton Nelson will get on just fine beside each other lol

I love it. You have to have that mentality as an offensive lineman . Play till after the whistle and assert your dominance a little. Sit on em and let them know you’re coming every single play.

• Like 1

We'd have to jump up to at least the 15th pick, most likely the 12th. We don't have a 3rd, so would we trade up from 21 to 15 and give up a second? I wouldn't, we're going to have a quality player at a position of need fall to us at 21..

Great talent

I would love for him to be there at 21. 

From the many mocks he is gone in the teens.

Many folks have him going to Chargers as they have a weak spot at LT

I think this "love" is due diligence at an extreme position of need

The Colts are doing their homework, spending a great deal of time, on all the top LTs

Last week it was Jenkins, the week before they were sending the scouts and coaches to see Eich. 

Who knows what they will do.....

They will probably draft a KICKER  :)

• Haha 2

I like Darrisaw the most if he was there at 21. I just do not see it happening. This guy improved each and every year and showed solid form at LT last year. I see Slater, Sewell, and then Darrisaw in the first half of the first round. 

• Like 2
On 4/8/2021 at 5:37 PM, danlhart87 said:

With the 21st pick in the NFL Draft the Indianapolis Colts select um what's this.. 

It appears Colts have found a way to fuse all the best features of every OT into 1 

WHAT IS THAT THING!!!!???!!!

Well Idk, JR, but he's coming out of the tunnel an- OH MY GOD HE HAS A CHAIR!

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

Great talent

I would love for him to be there at 21. 

From the many mocks he is gone in the teens.

Many folks have him going to Chargers as they have a weak spot at LT

I think this "love" is due diligence at an extreme position of need

The Colts are doing their homework, spending a great deal of time, on all the top LTs

Last week it was Jenkins, the week before they were sending the scouts and coaches to see Eich. 

Who knows what they will do.....

They will probably draft a KICKER  :)

They went to see Eichenberg but their true target was Tommy Tremble. They went to see Jenkins but their true target was Tylan Wallace. haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He might go in a range that would allow us to trade up a little. I guess it all depends how much the colts like him and how much they like the other prospects at LT. 

There is a couple vets out there we might be able to sign after the draft if some players fall and we don’t take a tackle.

1 hour ago, The Peytonator said:

He is pretty much my dream pick at 21 but I don't see any chance he falls that far unless a video surfaces of him hitting a bong through a gas mask. 

Then we can trade him for 4 1st rounders

• Like 1