Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just curious who your target is for draft?

9 minutes ago, stitches said:

I expected much more from Rousseau when I sat down to watch his film. There is very little impressive in there... he's as raw as can be. He's more raw and less athletic than Rashan Gary(similar size) was coming out of college. Also... he ran 7.50 3cone. That's attrocious. I don't think he will ever be able to consistently win on the edge with that type of agility. You need incredible polish and ability to cross the OTs face in order to have success with such poor agility score and he has neither of those. 

He does have very good length and motor though. You are right to point out that a lot of his success in that 1 year in college was due to his high motor and constant pursuit(tons of his sacks were cleanup and coverage sacks... or when moved to the inside). I am not paying a 1st round for best trait "high motor" though... that's a recipe for disaster. I would much rather us get Jaelan Phillips or Paye or Ojulari or hell even with Oweh I see more potential than with Rousseu. 

I'd be good with Turner or Cosmi too... 

Yeah, I did not see is total numbers.  Thanks for the update.  He could drop pretty far.

I'm looking for a LDE type that we could get at pick 29 after trading with GB and picking up pick 92.  I think Paye and Oweh might be gone. 

If we had to stay at 21, I would take Paye or Cosmi.

I think the rumors about Ballard inquiring about McGlinchey are real.  And what I'm hearing with MM's cap hit if extended and SFs cap room, they don't need a first rounder.  Pick 54 would be great.  

I'd like to get an all-around player at LDE to play all three downs with Buckner, moving inside in pass rush packages.  Draft that guy at 21, then get the pure EDGE rusher....Shaka Toney....later to rotate with Turay/Benagu/(Houston) at RDE.

If we could pick up a third rounder, we could get Oweh, McGlinchey, and Toney with our first three picks.  That would fill some big holes and add real talent.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DougDew said:

Yeah, I did not see is total numbers.  Thanks for the update.  He could drop pretty far.

I just checked his explosion numbers and they are pretty bad too... 21 reps on bench press and 30 inch vertical... EEEK! :woah: His all around athleticism is pretty bad. In fact, for his size his 40 is actually pretty good. I would have been good with it had his agility and explosiveness scores been better.

I'm looking for a LDE type that we could get at pick 29 after trading with GB and picking up pick 92.  I think Paye and Oweh might be gone. 

Paye would almost certainly be gone... maybe even before our pick. I'm not sure about Oweh. But I would love that type of trade down and picking an athletic freak with potential like Oweh if better options at 21 are exhausted. 

If we had to stay at 21, I would take Paye or Cosmi.

Yeah... I like both of them. I have other OTs I prefer, but I like Cosmi too so I wouldn't mind it. 

I think the rumors about Ballard inquiring about McGlinchey are real.  And what I'm hearing with MM's cap hit if extended and SFs cap room, they don't need a first rounder.  Pick 54 would be great.  

I'd like to get an all-around player at LDE to play all three downs with Buckner, moving inside in pass rush packages.  Draft that guy at 21, then get the pure EDGE rusher....Shaka Toney....later to rotate with Turay/Benagu/(Houston) at RDE.

No idea about McGlinchey. In general I'm not a fan of paying up high pick and big salary for a player. I'd much rather us take our OT of the future in R1. But you are right that great DE prospects generally don't last long and past R1 it's one huge Russian roulette. Ballard's own success in drafting day 2 DEs doesn't bring much confidence either. 

4 hours ago, stitches said:

If 33 1/2" arm length for Jenkins makes you not believe he can play LT, what is your take on Cosmi's 33" flat? 

Sewell has sub-34 inch arms.   So does Little It’s not just Jenkins arms.   It’s how he plays the game.   Like a Right Tackle or a Guard. 

No where have I said my issue with Jenkins is his arms and only his arms. 

9 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Sewell has sub-34 inch arms.   So does Little It’s not just Jenkins arms.   It’s how he plays the game.   Like a Right Tackle or a Guard. 

No where have I said my issue with Jenkins is his arms and only his arms. 

What does that even mean? How does a RT play compared to LT? 

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

What does that even mean? How does a RT play compared to LT? 

You know what that means.   His style of play.   He’s a mauler.   He doesn’t move as well as most Left Tackles. 

Why do you think he played left tackle 7 times in 3 years and right tackle 25 times?   He couldn’t take and keep the left tackle position.    If he’s the best LT on his team, he should’ve played the position fir a whole season.   He didn’t. 

This is what I object to with you...    you’ve been arguing for the guy like he’s been a left tackle his whole life.   That he’s almost without flaw.   Like you’re his agent.   You didn’t read 25 starts over 3 years at right tackle and think there’s a problem.   You read 7 starts over 3 years and got EXCITED!   You saw the negative and viewed as a positive.   I don’t think it is. 

36 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

You know what that means.   His style of play.   He’s a mauler.   He doesn’t move as well as most Left Tackles. 

Why do you think he played left tackle 7 times in 3 years and right tackle 25 times?   He couldn’t take and keep the left tackle position.    If he’s the best LT on his team, he should’ve played the position fir a whole season.   He didn’t. 

This is what I object to with you...    you’ve been arguing for the guy like he’s been a left tackle his whole life.   That he’s almost without flaw.   Like you’re his agent.   You didn’t read 25 starts over 3 years at right tackle and think there’s a problem.   You read 7 starts over 3 years and got EXCITED!   You saw the negative and viewed as a positive.   I don’t think it is. 

I agree with your take here 100%. I am not sure how anyone can feel comfortable with Jenkins playing LT when he has played RT 80% of his college career. You nailed it when you said "If he's the best LT on his team, he should've played the position for a whole season". It is a red flag he did not, at least to me it is. I like Cosmi better but that is my opinion because he has transitioned into a true LT. Some think he is too light right now but he is listed at 310 pounds - that isn't light IMO, he is also 6'7. Only 33 inch arms = above average (good enough), nothing great but I read where he has a long wing span which scouts love.

38 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Have you seen him actually play LT to make that determination? His athletic scores are better than most LTs drafted every year. Here's his game against Iowa state where he started at LT and finished at RT. Can you guess why? 

I dare you to tell me this is bad or unathletic looking LT(and this is without him having an actual off-season to prepare to play the position). I can only guess why he got moved to RT the second half(or why he never got moved to LT full time), but... still if I had to guess it was because the right side was getting wrecked and the redshirt freshman(78) got taken out and they just had to shuffle up the line and take into account not just Jenkins but the best positions for all other players. Plus... comfortability of having seen Jenkins actually be great at RT. 

Why did Braden play RG and not tackle in college? Why did Jedrick Wills play RT in college? Why did Tristan Wirfs play RT in college? Why did Lane Johnson play RT in college? Why did Trent Williams play RT in college? And those are some of the most athletic tackles to ever come out of college. It doesn't matter. Coaches get stuck in their ways... they see them play well at one position and get comfortable with them there and don't want to risk it by moving them. It happens all the time. 

@stitches    I’ll follow up with this.   Ultimately it doesn’t matter what I think.  It’s what the Colts think.  And if they believe Tevin Jenkins is their next Left Tackle, hopefully for 10 years, then I will support them.   I won’t complain and act like I know better than they do.

I believe left tackle is our number one off-season issue.   I hope we address it with our first pick, and if not, our second pick.   If we fix that issue, I’ll be happy.  I won’t grumble that they took the wrong guy.  

Someone in another thread posted a tweet that says we’ve met with him twice and once virtually.   We’re doing one of two things. We’re trying to confirm Jenkins CAN play left tackle.   Or we’re trying to confirm he CAN’T.    

We find out in three and a half weeks. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree with your take here 100%. I am not sure how anyone can feel comfortable with Jenkins playing LT when he has played RT 80% of his college career. You nailed it when you said "If he's the best LT on his team, he should've played the position for a whole season". It is a red flag he did not, at least to me it is. I like Cosmi better but that is my opinion because he has transitioned into a true LT. Some think he is too light right now but he is listed at 310 pounds - that isn't light IMO, he is also 6'7. Only 33 inch arms = above average, nothing great but I read where he has a long wing span which scouts love.

I believe the issues that Cosmi has are correctable.   An NFL weight program and NFL coaching.   He can be fixed.   But his gifts, his light feet and natural movement skills I don’t believe can be taught.  Maybe I’m wrong?  But at that level, I love having a LT who can move.  I always liked that about Costanzo. 

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

@stitches    I’ll follow up with this.   Ultimately it doesn’t matter what I think.  It’s what the Colts think.  And if they believe Tevin Jenkins is their next Left Tackle, hopefully for 10 years, then I will support them.   I won’t complain and act like I know better than they do.

I believe left tackle us our number one off-season issue.   I hope we address it with our first pick, and if not, our second pick.   If we fix that issue, I’ll be happy.  I won’t grumble that they took the wrong guy.  

Someone in another thread posted a tweet that says we’ve met with him twice and once virtually.   We’re doing one of two things. We’re trying to confirm Jenkins CAN play left tackle.   Or we’re trying to confirm he CAN’T.    

We find out in three and a half weeks. 

I will honestly not complain if Ballard takes an edge at #21 because we need one, I won't agree with it because we need a LT in a real bad way but he knows more than me plain and simple.  

13 minutes ago, stitches said:

Have you seen him actually play LT to make that determination? His athletic scores are better than most LTs drafted every year. Here's his game against Iowa state where he started at LT and finished at RT. Can you guess why? 

I dare you to tell me this is bad or unathletic looking LT(and this is without him having an actual off-season to prepare to play the position). I can only guess why he got moved to RT the second half, but... still if I had to guess it was because the right side was getting wrecked and the redshirt freshman(78) got taken out and they just had to shuffle up the line and take into account not just Jenkins but the best positions for all other players. Plus... comfortability of having seen Jenkins actually be great at RT. 

Why did Braden play RG and not tackle in college? Why did Jedrick Wills play RT in college? Why did Tristan Wirfs play RT in college? Why did Lane Johnson play RT in college? Why did Trent Williams play RT in college? And those are some of the most athletic tackles to ever come out of college. It doesn't matter. Coaches get stuck in their ways... they see them play well at one position and get comfortable with them there and don't want to risk it by moving them. It happens all the time. 

Again...   you show me one GAME!  I’ve been talking about three YEARS. 

As for the the players you listed...   Smith because of his arms.   Wills, perhaps because TUA was left handed, so being the right tackle was protecting his blind side.   The others, I don’t know enough to comment.

Ive posted again specifically to you.   That will have to do it for me.   I’m very done with this. We are either right, or wrong.   If you’re right, congratulations.

All I care about is getting the right guy for left tackle.   Period.   If it’s your favorite player,  great.   My only hope is making the Colts better.  

10 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Again...   you show me one GAME!  I’ve been talking about three YEARS. 

As for the the players you listed...   Smith because of his arms.   Wills, perhaps because TUA was left handed, so being the right tackle was protecting his blind side.   The others, I don’t know enough to comment.

My point is - great athletes get stuck at RT in college for variety of reasons that have little to do with their actual ability to play LT. That's why I think it's lazy to just dismiss the possibility that he can play LT, because he's played mostly RT before. I posted one game because that's what I have. He's played 7 games at LT and I'm trying to find them, but I am not finding the film online(partly because I myself am not sure he can play LT so I want to see him play more there). If you do find the film, I would welcome it, whatever it shows... I'm not married to him being able to play LT. My whole position on this issue has been that his transition to LT is my biggest hesitation with him. 

Ive posted again specifically to you.   That will have to do it for me.   I’m very done with this. We are either right, or wrong.   If you’re right, congratulations.

All I care about is getting the right guy for left tackle.   Period.   If it’s your favorite player,  great.   My only hope is making the Colts better.  

That's the thing. I don't know if you realize my position is not "Taven Jenkins is a LT for sure". My position is "We shouldn't dismiss Taven Jenkins playing LT out of hand just because he hasn't played there before". Maybe he can, maybe he can't. I'm still trying to gather enough information to form more firm opinion. So... I don't know what would make me right. I'm kind of straddling the fence right now. 

McGlinchey measured at 34 inchs arms and 81 wingspan.  I'd have a trade worked out with SF for pick 54 and 206.

If Paye is at 21, I take Paye and use 54 on MM.  If Paye is gone, I take Cosmi at 21 and Payton Turner at 54.  Maybe I could trade down from 54 and still get PT.

37 minutes ago, DougDew said:

McGlinchey measured at 34 inchs arms and 81 wingspan.  I'd have a trade worked out with SF for pick 54 and 206.

If Paye is at 21, I take Paye and use 54 on MM.  If Paye is gone, I take Cosmi at 21 and Payton Turner at 54.  Maybe I could trade down from 54 and still get PT.

Cosmi on Colts would be amazing. 

College Football Ugh GIF by ESPN

If sticking at #21: Sam Cosmi

If trading back to late 20s: Oweh, Paye, Newsome III, or Phillips.  Then trade up from 54 to get Radunz, Leatherwood, or Eichenberg.

If trading out of the 1st: Radunz, Leatherwood, or Eichenberg (Not chosen a real favorite yet)

In conclusion: I don't have a real target yet. In scenario 2 I wouldn't even be upset if we went WR or LB if the right one is there. As long as we get a solid to great LT I'm satisfied.

10 minutes ago, funktacious2 said:

If sticking at #21: Sam Cosmi

If trading back to late 20s: Oweh, Paye, Newsome III, or Phillips.  Then trade up from 54 to get Radunz, Leatherwood, or Eichenberg.

If trading out of the 1st: Radunz, Leatherwood, or Eichenberg (Not chosen a real favorite yet)

In conclusion: I don't have a real target yet. In scenario 2 I wouldn't even be upset if we went WR or LB if the right one is there. As long as we get a solid to great LT I'm satisfied.

Eichenberg will probably be there at #54. 

45 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I would love a trade for MM at 54.  If we could pull that off I would use 21 on Toney and get Wentz a bonafide WR 1 who would be TY’s eventual replacement.  I’m not excited about any of the ER’s at 21.  I would fine with Clowney or Houston this year and hopefully see some production from Turay.  I can see him having a breakout year .

My target is Best WR Available @21.

It's said too be a deep talented WR class and with as many as 5 QB's possibly taken before we pick, I would think a Playmaking WR will fall to us. And WR is a need in this passing league and with a aging, TY who may retire after this year and a still unproven, fragile Campbell.

I would love  Pitts but doubt he falls anywhere close for us to go get him.

Maybe a "flyer" on a speedy athletic TE in later rounds.

Okay here's a new name for a day 3 pick

Simi Fehoko WR Stanford 6' 4", 222 lbs

he ran a 3.39 40 yard dash. He's a day 3 guy so a lot of questions mark like shorter arms but worth a late pick to see if he can develop into something.

Okay now another player that was at Florida's pro day and had an unofficial 10.00 RAS score

Sammi Reyes TE 6' 6" 

260 pounds,

40-inch vertical.

4.65 40-yard dash

31 reps of 225 on the bench press.

He is a former Chilean Basketball Star that did his pro day with Florida and since he is an international player he isn't draft eligible therefore we could pick him up as a Free Agent.

47 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

My target is Best WR Available @21.

It's said too be a deep talented WR class and with as many as 5 QB's possibly taken before we pick, I would think a Playmaking WR will fall to us. And WR is a need in this passing league and with a aging, TY who may retire after this year and a still unproven, fragile Campbell.

I would love  Pitts but doubt he falls anywhere close for us to go get him.

Maybe a "flyer" on a speedy athletic TE in later rounds.

WR should 100% not be drafted above DE or OT 

5 hours ago, DougDew said:

Many of the folks on the 49ers forum dont think he can even play LT (In the pros) 

He had a great year in run block, not so much on the pass from the RT spot

He also is due some cash, very soon, so no benefit of the rookie deal

52 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

IDK, I sort of agree with you, but there are some top 1-2 WRs .... if they slid, you would almost HAVE to consider at 21.... If Chase, Waddle, or Smith slid to 21........ Im sorry, Im drafting them

But

If a 19th ranked WR and a 25nd ranked OT, were available..... Im going OT all day

2 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Many of the folks on the 49ers forum dont think he can even play LT (In the pros) 

He had a great year in run block, not so much on the pass from the RT spot

He also is due some cash, very soon, so no benefit of the rookie deal

IDK, I sort of agree with you, but there are some top 1-2 WRs .... if they slid, you would almost HAVE to consider at 21

If a 21st ranked WR and a 25nd ranked OT, were available..... Im going OT all day

Pick 54 is worth the shot, IMO.  Not first round.  Structure the contract properly.  We can find out in 2 years then cut him.

I don't think a second round rookie will do any better in the first two years.

5 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Pick 54 is worth the shot, IMO.  Not first round.  Structure the contract properly.  We can find out in 2 years then cut him.

I don't think a second round rookie will do any better in the first two years.

Not a smart move by the 49'ers to move him from his natural LT spot to RT.  They already had LT occupied so they took a shot and it didn't work.  Another example of how switching positions can be very risky.  For the 54th pick I would take the chance and put him back next to Q.  I have a feeling it would be dejavu all over again.  

28 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah it will be close but I hope we take a LT at #21 anyway :thmup:

Yep,

I think Cosmi or Jenkins are sitting there at 21

But.....  CB is short on picks this year....

You sort of get a feeling that he will be getting itchy to get the 3rd back

I could see the Colts swapping picks with GB, NO, or even Cleveland to get a 3rd but also keep in round 1

I think one of Radunz, Eich, Jenkins, or Cosmi will still be on the board at 29.

AND... I think the new 3rd is a great place to pick up Tommy Tremble......

I imagine that CB will be prepping the deal as they get close to the pick..

Radunz and Eich I believe will end up being starting LTs very soon.... thats all we need..... a STARTER at LT

My non educated GUESS (A WAG at THAT)

Says that .....Eich and Radunz have a roughly equal chance to be successful LT in the NFL

Maybe Cosmi is a 10% better chance.......  

Picking a for sure LT is sort of like predicting the weather ......  :)

19 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Yep,

I could see the Colts swapping picks with GB, NO, or even Cleveland to get a 3rd but also keep in round 1

I think one of Radunz, Eich, Jenkins, or Cosmi will still be on the board at 29.

Radunz and Eich I believe will end up being starting LTs very soon.... thats all we need..... a STARTER at LT

The OT thing is going to be a highly co tested topic here and rightfully so. For me it comes down to a couple of questions 

1. Will Ballard trade back at 21? If so how far?

2. After Sewell and Slater go, when does the next tackle come off the board?

3. Can Teven Jenkins play LT?

4. Are you comfortable with the rawness (missed basically 2 seasons of football) of Little vs the upside?

5. What tackles will be available in the 2nd?

6. Is it worth betting on small school guys like D’Ante Smith and Spencer Brown?

so many things go into that decision making process I’m sure.

19 minutes ago, MikeCurtis said:

Yep,

My non educated GUESS (A WAG at THAT)

Says that .....Eich and Radunz have a roughly equal chance to be successful LT in the NFL

Maybe Cosmi is a 10% better chance.......  

Picking a for sure LT is sort of like predicting the weather ......  :)

Don't worry, Ballard will go WR at #21 season 3 laughing GIF- yeah WR haha 

3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I disagree friend. 

BPA at 21 will probably be a WR, not a DE or OT. To pigeonhole draft picks in certain rounds I feel is wrong and bad drafting.  In this class, i don't think  a DE at 21 will be any better than what we already have. Let's give Ballard's picks like Turay and others chance to progress,especially since there probably just as talented as this years Edge's where were pickin.

The best OT's will probably be gone also, I think we can  secure one in 2nd round.

Unlike the DE position, This years WR class is deep and a real good one will fall to us.... a good chance to get a playmaker, much more likely than a Edge.

You can't invent impact/talented players just because you want them at certain positions.  The Board should dictate who you draft.

On 4/3/2021 at 5:18 PM, jshipp23 said:

Ok my target as we sit is Rondale Moore...I see Tyreek Hill possibilities with him even though this may not be a crucial need at the moment he will probably be BPA..If Pitts falls past 10 then we need to consider trading up..Take bpa LT in 2nd...

I agree a WR, actually probably several will be BPA at #21 and hopefully we don't trade back and get a playmaking WR. 

Would love for Pitts to fall within range but with his talent and the bad TE class this year I doubt it. 

59 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I disagree friend. 

BPA at 21 will probably be a WR, not a DE or OT. To pigeonhole draft picks in certain rounds I feel is wrong and bad drafting.  In this class, i don't think  a DE at 21 will be any better than what we already have. Let's give Ballard's picks like Turay and others chance to progress,especially since there probably just as talented as this years Edge's where were pickin.

The best OT's will probably be gone also, I think we can  secure one in 2nd round.

Unlike the DE position, This years WR class is deep and a real good one will fall to us.... a good chance to get a playmaker, much more likely than a Edge.

You can't invent impact/talented players just because you want them at certain positions.  The Board should dictate who you draft.

The key word is probably. I won't completely rule out WR but that's only if the OT and DE choices are garbage. 

BTW a good WR can be had later just like OT and you even said yourself class is deep 

53 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I agree a WR, actually probably several will be BPA at #21 and hopefully we don't trade back and get a playmaking WR. 

Would love for Pitts to fall within range but with his talent and the bad TE class this year I doubt it. 

If you're going by most grades, I'd guess BPA will actually be a RB. 

My guess would be that BPA will be a player with injury/off-field concerns. There is a real chance Caleb Farley drops to us. There is a real chance Jaelan Phillips drops to us. There is an outside chance Waddle falls to us... All of them are top 10-15 type of talents without their injuries/health concerns. No idea what Ballard would do if some or all of them fall to us. He picked Blackmon last year relatively high, and Hooker in the first and both were still healing from serious injuries at the time of the draft. I guess we will have to wait and see ...

37 minutes ago, stitches said:

My guess would be that BPA will be a player with injury/off-field concerns. There is a real chance Caleb Farley drops to us. There is a real chance Jaelan Phillips drops to us. There is an outside chance Waddle falls to us... All of them are top 10-15 type of talents without their injuries/health concerns. No idea what Ballard would do if some or all of them fall to us. He picked Blackmon last year relatively high, and Hooker in the first and both were still healing from serious injuries at the time of the draft. I guess we will have to wait and see ...

What’s going on with Waddle?   Haven’t heard a word.    

I was going to ask Monday what people thought of drafting Farley.   I don’t see him falling to 21,  but I’d love to grab him if he did.    If there’s such a thing as a minor back injury, he’s got it. 

35 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

What’s going on with Waddle?   Haven’t heard a word.    

I don't know. His injury was weird one and he came back early and was visibly limping out there on the field in the championship game. Now, week or two before his pro day the expectation was that he would run to show off his speed. He himself said he would run. The pro-day came and he did no on-field work and no tests. I have no idea what the reason is. I have no idea what his medicals will say and who he will even give them to. It's possible he's trying to position himself to go to his preferred destination and giving information to only the teams that he likes... but it's also possible his medicals are not great which means he might fall. 

I was going to ask Monday what people thought of drafting Farley.   I don’t see him falling to 21,  but I’d love to grab him if he did.    If there’s such a thing as a minor back injury, he’s got it. 

The latest I'm hearing is he might fall out of R1. The problem is not just that it's a back surgery he just had... the problem is that it's his SECOND back surgery (edit: correction here - he didn't have a surgery in 2019 but he did have back spasms which made him miss the end of the 2019 season). This is no joke. He's has the most impressive combination of physical, athletic traits and skill I've seen from a CB since Ramsey came into the league. But... how would teams evaluate the risk coming from his injuries? No idea. 

7 minutes ago, stitches said:

I don't know. His injury was weird one and he came back early and was visibly limping out there on the field in the championship game. Now, week or two before his pro day the expectation was that he would run to show off his speed. He himself said he would run. The pro-day came and he did no on-field work and no tests. I have no idea what the reason is. I have no idea what his medicals will say and who he will even give them to. It's possible he's trying to position himself to go to his preferred destination and giving information to only the teams that he likes... but it's also possible his medicals are not great which means he might fall. 

The latest I'm hearing is he might fall out of R1. The problem is not just that it's a back surgery he just had... the problem is that it's his SECOND back surgery. This is no joke. He's has the most impressive combination of physical, athletic traits and skill I've seen from a CB since Ramsey came into the league. But... how would teams evaluate the risk coming from his injuries? No idea. 

2nd back surgery?   I had not read that.  But if true, that’s entirely different.   Two at this early age is a large red flag.   Feel bad for the kid.    Thanks for the good 411. 

Archived