Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Player's Numbers

I think Luck should take #13. D Has there been a decent #13 since Marino? I can't think of one. And if Irsay were to give Luck #18, I would lose all respect for him.

**just to clarify, I think there's less than a 0 percent chance that Irsay would let Luck take #18. :)

I think Luck should wear #7. A horseshoe, Luck, and #7....... all that's missing is a four leaf clover!

He'll get a tattoo of a rabbit's foot and he'll keep a 4 leaf clover in his locker. In the words of Eli and Peyton, he isn't superstitious....but he's a little-stitious

I think Luck should take #13. D  Has there been a decent #13 since Marino?  I can't think of one.  And if Irsay were to give Luck #18, I would lose all respect for him.

**just to clarify, I think there's less than a 0 percent chance that Irsay would let Luck take #18.  

Hurt Warner was decent.

I think Luck should take #13. D Has there been a decent #13 since Marino? I can't think of one. And if Irsay were to give Luck #18, I would lose all respect for him.

**just to clarify, I think there's less than a 0 percent chance that Irsay would let Luck take #18. :)

I also think there's less than a 0 percent chance that Luck will ask for #18.

Irsay has already said no Colts player will ever wear 18 again.

I also think there's less than a 0 percent chance that Luck will ask for #18.

I agree

Irsay has already said no Colts player will ever wear 18 again.

I realize this...I was just responding to the idea that Irsay might go back on that and give Luck #18. :)

Yeah that's true, I forgot about Warner wearing #13.  Hasn't been a good #14 or #16 in a while either that I can think of.

The last great 14 I remember is FoutsThe last great 16 I remember is Montana

How much willie cost Donnie Avery to get #17 from Austin Collie? Does he want the number or does he just want to change the domain name on his website?

When Eli was drafted by the Giants he bought #10 off of Punter Jeff Feagles but not for cash. He paid for an all expenses paid trip to Florida for his family. Then when Plaxico came in, he wanted Feagles new number of 17 and bought that off of him for an outdoor kitchen. (now that I am doing research to get my facts straight it seems the Plax never held up his end of the bargain)

A funny buying a # story:

Mitch’s wife had all this jewelry with 28 on it, so I gave my number to him for two cases of beer. Mitch got divorced , and now he wears No. 99. The two cases of beer are gone. It’s a sad story.John Kruk, on giving his number to Mitch Williams