Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Those two 4th's aren't enough, imo. I know Reuter stated Packers did this trade a few years ago, but those were picks 114 and 118 overall, not 135 and 142 overall(and even then Seattle was short changed). That conversation starts with replacing the traded picks: either 92 overall or a 2nd next year, and even then GB needs to add 135. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, ColtV said:

Those two 4th's aren't enough, imo. I know Reuter stated Packers did this trade a few years ago, but those were picks 114 and 118 overall, not 135 and 142 overall(and even then Seattle was short changed). That conversation starts with replacing the traded picks: either 92 overall or a 2nd next year, and even then GB needs to add 135. 

I agree, I just looked on Drafttek's trade value chart and our pick is worth 800 points while green bay would give us only 713.5 point. Unless they are gonna add a 3rd next year or two more 4ths which would roughly be another 80-100 points, its not a good trade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

If thats the way the draft falls im in favor of trading down. Still can land a top OT (Jenkins is my favorite at the moment)  

NOT a fan of a safety in round 2.  Especially if Terrence  Marshal is available.  The rest of the picks are meh....

Joseph 

I agree with several here, taking into account Odum is back, and we have Blackmon and Willis starting, Unless Tom Allen snuck in and switched coaching jobs with Frank, we won't take a S that high..... TA seems to recruit four or more S every yr down in Bloomington.... 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I went A B C.   I loved the Paye pick, Dayo is a high reward but high risk thing. I docked this a lot due to injury risk. That said, I’m okay with the concept of getting two potential impact players at DE back to back. If Dayo comes back to form, him along with Paye on the opposite side and Buckner in the middle with Stewart, should make us a dangerous DL.    I went C the rest of the draft but honestly don’t know much about those players. To me, once you get passed the 4th round, those other guys are typically camp bodies or special teamsters. Every now and again a GEM is found but right now, we can’t really say.     it’s why I hate giving draft grades at this point in the off-season. I mean the Jags have an A+ right now. What if Trevor Busts out? Or what if  Ehlinger balls out and somehow wins the starting job from Wentz?
    • He's like the fans.  For a split second, he almost got a little emotional talking about Luck, but like he said, you have to keep moving forward.  You have no choice.
    • What's the situation of Skai Moore from udfas couple of years ago? Anyone thinks he can make the 53?
    • Talked to Mr. Irsay a few times during camp. Always laid back and like a regular Joe. During camp in THaute they always reserved a room in one of the residence halls for him in case he stayed over. Never did, but I do know he made sure a nice tip was left for the housekeeping staff who would fix up a room that was never used. 
    • Guess he was signed for ST. Doubt he'd compete for one of the lb jobs
  • Members

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 4,570

Moderators
    • buccolts

buccolts 2,569

• PRnum1

PRnum1 333

• MTC

MTC 1,650

Moderators