Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Those two 4th's aren't enough, imo. I know Reuter stated Packers did this trade a few years ago, but those were picks 114 and 118 overall, not 135 and 142 overall(and even then Seattle was short changed). That conversation starts with replacing the traded picks: either 92 overall or a 2nd next year, and even then GB needs to add 135. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, ColtV said:

Those two 4th's aren't enough, imo. I know Reuter stated Packers did this trade a few years ago, but those were picks 114 and 118 overall, not 135 and 142 overall(and even then Seattle was short changed). That conversation starts with replacing the traded picks: either 92 overall or a 2nd next year, and even then GB needs to add 135. 

I agree, I just looked on Drafttek's trade value chart and our pick is worth 800 points while green bay would give us only 713.5 point. Unless they are gonna add a 3rd next year or two more 4ths which would roughly be another 80-100 points, its not a good trade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

If thats the way the draft falls im in favor of trading down. Still can land a top OT (Jenkins is my favorite at the moment)  

NOT a fan of a safety in round 2.  Especially if Terrence  Marshal is available.  The rest of the picks are meh....

Joseph 

I agree with several here, taking into account Odum is back, and we have Blackmon and Willis starting, Unless Tom Allen snuck in and switched coaching jobs with Frank, we won't take a S that high..... TA seems to recruit four or more S every yr down in Bloomington....