Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers trade up to 3rd overall

Who Got What

The breakdown of the NFL draft trades involving the Miami Dolphins, San Francisco 49ers and the Philadelphia Eagles on Friday.

YEARSELECTIONSFROM

TO MIAMI2021No. 6, No. 156Eagles

2022First-rounder, third-rounder49ers

2023First-rounder49ers

TO 49ERS2021No. 3Dolphins

TO EAGLES2021No. 12Fins via 49ers

No. 123Dolphins

2022First-rounderDolphins

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Happy Birthing Person's Day ...
    • Starting a new mothers day tradition on this, the first mothers day without my mom. She left a legacy that we all strive to live up to.   Happy mothers day to everyone who is missing their mom today
    • He would be slower in space than Walker. That got Walker fired.
    • Is it against the rules to play a 6-4 guy in the slot to run crossers and slants? Is .10 of a second difference not enough for 6-5 guy to overcome against a 6-0 guy that doesnt really know where you are going? With this type of size could be bully slot, bully X, big bullies everywhere then pound it down their throats with run game taboot. TY is a great Colt. The Ghost is also very fitting lets not forget, so he got paid to teach and mentor this year. We need a guy that cant be ghosted. We keep 6, Campbell plays TY, and we use our mismatches everywhere.  
    • I do not know. I'm not a GM, and don't try to play one on teh interwebs. ;)   This is what I do know-   Chris Ballard, Frank Reich and the assistant coaches knows a lot more about the abilities and skills and their fit of players on the roster than I do. The Pro Player scouting department knows a lot more about the same information concerning Free Agents and potential cut or for trade players than I do.  The Team physician, athletic trainers and medical staff know a lot more about roster health and the health and prognosis of our draft class and potential Free Agents on the radar than I do.   I would want to know everything that our teams Director of Player Personnel and the Director of the Pro Scouting department has on Free Agent tackles and how (much) and what areas are they better than any current player(s) on the team, and how their skill set better fits in with the team playbook that will be installed.   For injured free agents, I'd want full medical details. I'd want my team physician to examine and evaluate the player thoroughly, and have access to discuss in detail with their doctors and view their reports on procedures,treatments, and progress notes.  And I would be in frequent conversations with the owner and head coach about their input on the data that is collected.    Then hopefully make the best, rational decisions (or non-decisions) possible, maybe (hopefully) even one involving the salary capologist's assistance at some point, if necessary. Like Ballard, work diligently and smart, and avoiding the “living in a desperate world” scenario. And it's not about 'who' gets it right, it's just plain about getting it right.   What would you do?    
  • Members

• Stephen

Stephen 1,926

• ColtV

ColtV 330

• WentzinRome

WentzinRome 81

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 2,753

• TonyBungee

TonyBungee 185

• JMichael557