Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cease Fire Please (You Know Who You Are)

Nadine

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, April 6, 2012 - banned member
Hidden by shecolt, April 6, 2012 - banned member

This forum is not that serious. What we say on here is not going to change anything. I haven't made any personal attacks on anyone nor has anyone made any on me. The only thing on the thread that really irks me is some of the borderline racist comments, hidden or unhidden, when it comes to Luck vs RGIII.

Yes,alot of them are racist toward minorities in general.I'm glad that i'm not the only one that realizes this.But the mods have never done anything about it.They allow their friends on here to spill all kinds of word vomit.

ahhh....yes, Jim "the insider". "My guy at practice".....lol

I find it quite funny that you created the hippie club,but you sadistically abuse and kill animals with your gun in small rural communities.You're an evil and horrible little man,with a micropenis complex.And you've always been this forums biggest troll.Yes,you're a troll.You've always baited others,and then ran to your mod friends to get them banned.You sir are a tiny dick loser that spends way too much time on a football forum.Don't you have a life outside of torturing and killing wild animals?I would love to take off my glove and smack you like a middleaged + that you are.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, April 6, 2012 - response
Hidden by shecolt, April 6, 2012 - response

Yes,alot of them are racist toward minorities in general.I'm glad that i'm not the only one that realizes this.But the mods have never done anything about it.They allow their friends on here to spill all kinds of word vomit.

MyChinaDoll?

Lol....DN....good guy...had fun with him. Silly kid.

I still cant remember Jim, but MyChinaDoll comes to mind. Somehow he came to the conclusion everyone was lusting after his wife, and that we were all racists....

I'm glad that you feel safe behind your keyboard.Because in real life,i would choke you to death and break your neck with my new pair of nikes.Did your adoptive russian sisters scorn your sexual advances in your youth?Is that why russian is a dirty language to you?You must truly be the elephant man,if your parents tried to buy russian sisters for you.Did they mock you?Did they humiliate you?

I'm glad that you feel safe behind your keyboard.Because in real life,i would choke you to death and break your neck with my new pair of nikes.Did your adoptive russian sisters scorn your sexual advances in your youth?Is that why russian is a dirty language to you?You must truly be the elephant man,if your parents tried to buy russian sisters for you.Did they mock you?Did they humiliate you?

Why so bitter? I've only been on a short time but i find the forum amusing and informative,it's just a forum,don't take things so seriously.

Why so bitter? I've only been on a short time but i find the forum amusing and informative,it's just a forum,don't take things so seriously.

This forum has a handful of * that ruin it.I suggest staying away from the following.

ruksak

indytrav

woolmagnet

mac

mpnation

balzar

johnwaylon

fish

All of them are trolls that bait people,and then notify their mod friends.This site should purge itself,and fire all the mods.The best mod is a * patriot fan named jj.

This forum has a handful of * that ruin it.I suggest staying away from the following.

ruksak

indytrav

woolmagnet

mac

mpnation

balzar

johnwaylon

fish

All of them are trolls that bait people,and then notify their mod friends.This site should purge itself,and fire all the mods.The best mod is a * patriot fan named jj.

then why do you come here if you don't enjoy it,nobody has bothered me.you need to chill.Life is too short to get worked up over something someone types on an internet forum.

ruksak

indytrav

woolmagnet

mac

mpnation

balzar

johnwaylon

fish

You missed me!! Mods! Ejector button if you please....

Happy Easter.

PLEASE STOP FOLLOWING AMERICAN FOOTBALL.WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT EURO SCUM AS OUR FANS.I SUGGEST STICKING TO SOCCER NUMBNUTS.

Wow,and you wonder why people are mean to you here,hate breeds hate,spewing garbage will get you the same back.have a nice life.

ruksak

indytrav

woolmagnet

mac

mpnation

balzar

johnwaylon

fish

How am I in second place?!? I demand a recount.

Glad your back MyChinaDoll. But dang son, talk about brutal.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 6, 2012 - off topic
Hidden by Nadine, April 6, 2012 - off topic

I think sometimes those not as knowledgeable about the X's and O's of football do not understand when someone is 'baiting the hook.' It takes me a millisecond to see what they are doing and often I see the 'baiters' getting off Scott-free. That is why I got a 24 hour suspension. I try to ignore, and I am getting better at it. Sometime the baiters should be shut down....some seem to like picking on the less knowledgeable fan and even enjoy picking on women. That too has to stop. Nothing upsets me more.

You hit the nail on the head,some people are here to learn and have fun,and as far as the women if it goes on ,Im not one to keep my mouth shut,if i know someone really cares and wants to learn sometimes i do it privately,i by no means know it all,dont know anyone else who does either,but Brent i think you would agree there are people on here who think they do know it all LOL

Sadly, I thought that it was blatantly obvious that Jim had a very dry and subtle sense of humor, and was just playing a role for fun. I even "called" him on it once, and he replied to the effect that "you got me, lol". Unfortunately some here were so enthralled at the chance to demonstrate their "superiority" through sadism that it never occurred to them that it might be more entertaining (not to mention civilized) to play along. The fact that he was bullied to the point of withdrawing is not something that anyone here should be looking back on fondly. The Luck/Manning conversations are mostly tedious distractions with the occasional cat-fight breaking out in the middle, but any one of them is a board highlight compared to some of the stuff that went on when last season was devolving. I think that things have actually been pretty good recently everything considered.

Very well said

I'm confused. We are preaching to act like adults, and to use those little smiley face things, which were designed for teenage girls?

But whatever, the mods are doing a great job despite some of the vitriol posted on here at times.

The Deer Hunter.

Someone recently said to me "Real Men don't use ignore, real men scroll"

Reminder

Do not discuss your moderation in threads. What you think and post may or may not be accurate. In any event, moderators maintain confidentiality and will not correct you in the thread

Thanks everyone for insight and thanks in advance for your assistance and cooperation moving forward.

I have cleaned up this thread as it went off topic and am closing it now as it seems to have run its course

cease fire in effect