Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final Free Agency Thread (Top Remaining Options)

23 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

It’s funny you say that because I was just looking at that. He has zero clue I think but does the unexpected mocks to help clear his name. 

No matter what this year is going to be a hectic draft because a lot of talent will be looked at off of drills and a pro day. You have some tape on guys but very little on others. It’s insane to be honest and I love that. You could get a steal on day 2 or even day 3. 

Yup!   There will be more misses out of this draft, and I think that puts the Colts in better position to collect more surprise hits than other teams.   You are 100 percent correct.   This draft is insane and we might just get lucky!   

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Yup!   There will be more misses out of this draft, and I think that puts the Colts in better position to collect more surprise hits than other teams.   You are 100 percent correct.   This draft is insane and we might just get lucky!   

I agree I think the two DE from Miami strike me as some prospects to watch for a bust

33 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

To be clear....   Barmore is a very good player.  I’m not saying otherwise.   I just don’t see the Colts taking a guy who would be behind Buckner and Stewart as depth in the first round.   I think we’d rather trade down, collect more picks, and find a player that addresses one of our many needs.    JMO.

30 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

To be clear....   Barmore is a very good player.  I’m not saying otherwise.   I just don’t see the Colts taking a guy who would be behind Buckner and Stewart as depth in the first round.   I think we’d rather trade down, collect more picks, and find a player that addresses one of our many needs.    JMO.

I completely agree.  I am biased toward always balancing BPA with need, for one must build a “team”, rather than having a whole bunch of good players & depth at one position, but still lacking at others.  Gotta field a well rounded “team”. 

50 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I like all the enthusiasm!  Makes me harken back to their prolific offense and the roles each WR/RBTE played.....

Pittman = Alshon Jeffery

TY (if re-signed) = DeSean Jackson

Campbell = Nelson Algholor slot/Z

Pascal = Jordan Matthews bully slot

Hines = Darren Sproles (who once told me that if he doesn't get his scholarship from KState he would join the Army for me. I signed Olathe North's QB instead - consolation prize. LOL

I think those are pretty good comparisons of how each could be used - though Campbell seems to have better hands than Algholor!

20 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

He is my backup plan to TY so I'm a little nervous now.  

Yes, but the market is getting smaller for TY as the only other team that I've seen connected to Hilton are the chiefs who I can't see outbidding us.

4 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I hope they fall in love with Rousseau Phillips or Ojulari 

I’m not sure I want any of them.  Especially Ojulari who is small and I think a better 3-4 OLB. 

The other two have enough issues that scare me away from a first round pick. 

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

I’m not sure I want any of them.  Especially Ojulari who is small and I think a better 3-4 OLB. 

I mean I hope Giants pick 1 of the 3 so Paye falls to 21 

6 minutes ago, tvturner said:

Please no

disgusted ace ventura GIF

45 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Thank you. Ojulari does not fit anything about our defense. 

Archived