Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final Free Agency Thread (Top Remaining Options)

24 minutes ago, DEFENSE said:

and no playmakers signed in free agency

Playmakers will likely come in the draft.   Like they did last year with Pittman, Taylor and Blackman.

• Thanks 2
  • Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day 6:Top Options and final team need wish list:   QB: 1) Nick Mullens, San Francisco 49ers 2) Brian Hoyer, New England Patriots 3) Alex Smith, Washington Football Team 4) Joe Fla

Offseason Summation:(To this point)   Our own guys: Pascal Cox Odum Mack Rhodes Stallworth Dulin   Covid returns: Tell III Milligan

18 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

His concussions concern EVERYBODY!!

The next person who claims the concussions don’t concern them will officially be the first.  

The concussions don't concern me.  It's the head trauma that I find troubling.  :D 

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Any chance Levi Onwuzurike can play 43 DE?

The Lindy's guide says he played DE in college, but he's got some lateral agility issues that could limit his pass rush effectiveness.  In effect, potentially a Tyquan Lewis clone?

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, John Hammonds said:

The Lindy's guide says he played DE in college, but he's got some lateral agility issues that could limit his pass rush effectiveness.  In effect, potentially a Tyquan Lewis clone?

@chad72

You had Colts drafting Onwuzurike in Gavin mock.  Anything you would like to add?

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

And as far as Ohio State perhaps they are looking at Baron Browning to replace Walker. 

On 3/29/2021 at 12:48 PM, bertjones7 said:

Canes fan here.  Watching the Canes pro day on ACCN. 

- Rousseau just ran 4.68 on his 2nd run, ridiculous hand size 11inch and wingspan 83inches

- Phillips 4.56 is the official time, 36 inch vert, 4.12 short shuttle, 10-5 broad jump

- Jordan 4.64

I think there is a significant chance, one of the 3 will be a Colt

We need a 3 down DE

We need a pass catching TE

They each have a high ceiling but risks with each

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Your easy to please.... :D

He really is lol.  If you ask me, and no one has of course, I think Ballard is now focused on getting some extensions done.  I think Houston is just a matter of time.  So I'm expecting a few extensions to get done before the draft.  

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Ballard and Reich both at Notre Dame today. Wonder who they were checking out, prehaps Tackle Eichenberg

Hope so Eich would be good 

11 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Hope so Eich would be good 

I'm a bit surprised by his arm length (or lack thereof).

36 minutes ago, Shive said:

I'm a bit surprised by his arm length (or lack thereof).

Yeah that was surprising. Interesting too, because length is usually very high on their priority list when it comes to drafting. 

I kind of think it might have been more to have a look at Tremble. With Reich being there too, he's the one who has the obsession with TEs and how he likes to use them. 

On 3/30/2021 at 5:09 PM, PrincetonTiger said:

Former Colt Austin Blythe is now a Chief

He was drafted by us and started at center for Rams, and now is with the Chiefs. Good solid signing for them, IMO.

2 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I always liked him as an athlete coming out of Maryland. He can play both corner and safety. Dont know how we will use him. Probably at safety but who knows.

31 minutes ago, krunk said:

I always liked him as an athlete coming out of Maryland. He can play both corner and safety. Dont know how we will use him. Probably at safety but who knows.

I was a huge fan of his going into the draft. I think he is a good safety/dime back. He can also help with coverage on plays as a safety/linebacker type. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CR91 said:

I'm assuming they're there to check out Rashod Bateman and maybe even CB Benjamin St-Juste (6'3" 200lb with 32" arms).

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

This is the guy that i love over most of them. Fits like a glove. Especially as much as we run the damn ball

• Like 1