Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Golladay to the Giants

4/$72m with $40m guaranteed. I was relatively hopeful that the Colts might end up with Golladay, but I'm out at those numbers. 

There's very little left at receiver now beyond TY. I'm more hopeful now than ever that he's back.

Sammy Watkins anyone?

16 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Maybe the colts are hoping someone who is already on the roster emerges....like Patmon.

Ballard has been up front each and every year about developing his own guys. He has drafted well so he wants his own picks to have a chance. 

Well, he would have helped us, but definitely not worth that much money...I was hoping more in the 13-15 million range...Maybe one of the young guys breaks out this year..Just resign TY at this point and pray Cambpell stays healthy or Patmon breaks out..

59 minutes ago, krunk said:

Alshon Jeffery still available.  I'd rather see us do something else, but....

Definitely not Alshon Jeffery he's a locker room cancer, and I don't think he would want to come here after he was complaining about Wentz not throwing him the ball enough in Philly

2 hours ago, Mackrel829 said:

4/$72m with $40m guaranteed. I was relatively hopeful that the Colts might end up with Golladay, but I'm out at those numbers. 

There's very little left at receiver now beyond TY. I'm more hopeful now than ever that he's back.

Sammy Watkins anyone?

No way is he worth that

2 hours ago, ColtJax said:

Godwin got franchised.

That goodness we didn't sign an often injured WR for this kind of silly money. Still, it would be nice if we at least signed our own. Sammy Watkins is also available..

Hilton wants to return.

Ballard has said we want him back.

Irsay has said we want him back.

It’d be shocking at the point if it didn’t happen.  It’s all about the number.   Hilton is going to make less than he did.  The question is....  how much less?   

This SHOULD happen....

2 hours ago, jshipp23 said:

Well, he would have helped us, but definitely not worth that much money...I was hoping more in the 13-15 million range...Maybe one of the young guys breaks out this year..Just resign TY at this point and pray Cambpell stays healthy or Patmon breaks out..

The biggest break out guy is the guy you didn’t mention.....   Michael Pittman. 

17 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

The biggest break out guy is the guy you didn’t mention.....   Michael Pittman. 

I've thought this since week 14 or 15.  Pittman is going to be an elite WR in this league and I see it happening sooner rather than later.  

Archived