Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Moore - Team Culture

Colt.45

https://www.golongtd.com/p/you-cant-break-kenny-moore

Very interesting read. 

The culture here starts with Bill Belichick and trickles down to all assistants so, Moore explains, he butted heads with his position coach all the time: Josh Boyer. That relationship only grew more toxic over time and what exactly made life in New England such hell is difficult to explain. Moore describes it as the ultimate “you had to be there” experience.

Ok first off the article says that the armor is "six feet tall" 

Then it shows a picture of Kenny Moore next to armor and Kenny Moore is taller or at least as tall as armor.  (Hard to tell with the hair.)

Then it says Kenny Moore is 5'9".

Armor is therefore not six feet tall.

6 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Ok first off the article says that the armor is "six feet tall" 

Then it shows a picture of Kenny Moore next to armor and Kenny Moore is taller or at least as tall as armor.  (Hard to tell with the hair.)

Then it says Kenny Moore is 5'9".

Armor is therefore not six feet tall.

Kenny is taller because of his hair. If his head was shaved...the knight would be taller (but that includes the base as well).

21 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

Kenny is taller because of his hair. If his head was shaved...the knight would be taller (but that includes the base as well).

Yeah, take off the slides, chop off the hair, you probably lose a few inches doing those things. Also, for a writer, i bet it's easier (flows better) to say 6 feet tall statue rather than 5'10 1/2" :D

8 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

I love Kenny...he's a great nickel CB that makes big plays and a great leader on the defense. 

But he ain't Jaire Alexander or Gilmore. Teams picked on him a bit last year. 

His interception against the Raiders is one of the best I've ever seen. 

1 hour ago, Mackrel829 said:

His interception against the Raiders is one of the best I've ever seen. 

I have a funny story for you. A bunch of my football friends were all watching the game and on Zoom. Most of them are fans of other teams and Zoom Sundays became our theme through the COVID season.  

About 2 plays before that interception (same drive), I told them Kenny was the best nickel corner in football. Then he makes that spectacular play. Once he made that play they were like, well you’re right, he is the best. Talk about timing. LOL

1 hour ago, shasta519 said:

I love Kenny...he's a great nickel CB that makes big plays and a great leader on the defense. 

Jaire and Gilmore are very different corners compared to Moore..

20 hours ago, shasta519 said:

Kenny would be the absolute perfect #2 CB for us. We just need a true stud to lock down #1

On 3/20/2021 at 11:10 AM, chickenMan said:

Kenny would be the absolute perfect #2 CB for us. We just need a true stud to lock down #1

If he played all zone on the boundary, perhaps. But he would get exposed in man coverage. 

He is a nickel CB...and a very good one. But his coverage doesn’t compare to a guy like Alexander, who shuts down an opposing team’s WR1.

I am glad Kenny has that mindset though.

Archived