25 Jacksonville Trevon Moehrig 

26 Cleveland Jaycee Horn 

27 Baltimore Kadarius Toney 

28 New Orleans Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah 

29 Green Bay Gregory Rousseau 

30 Buffalo Greg Newsome 

31 Kansas City Ifeatu Melifonwu 

32 Tampa Bay Levi Onwuzurike 

Jc, what do you project happens with Watson?  I suppose if Carolina trades for him, then the Texans will have their 1st and might take Mac Jones anyway.  Watson is the giant matzo ball hanging over this 1st round...

8 minutes ago, Archer said:

Jc, what do you project happens with Watson?  I suppose if Carolina trades for him, then the Texans will have their 1st and might take Mac Jones anyway.  Watson is the giant matzo ball hanging over this 1st round...

I think he stays in Houston 

14 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I think he stays in Houston 

I’d love to see Houston play hardball with him.   The guy signed a monster contract, then three months later he gets his feelings hurt and wants out.  How about using some of that money to motivate you to help improve the team that gave you so much quan, rather than being a big baby?!

15 minutes ago, Archer said:

I’d love to see Houston play hardball with him.   The guy signed a monster contract, then three months later he gets his feelings hurt and wants out.  How about using some of that money to motivate you to help improve the team that gave you so much quan, rather than being a big baby?!

What are your thoughts on rest of mock do you like Colts pick 

30 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

What are your thoughts on rest of mock do you like Colts pick 

Everything looks reasonable - good job.  I’ve only recently started entertaining the idea of a DE in the first - I thought we’d come out of FA with a Romeo Okwara or someone.  I don’t know much about Paye and I’ve never watched him play.  Still, if we add Russell Okung to start at LT, I could see going Rd. 1 DE, and draft a LT successor in the 2nd.  It is a deep OT year.  Still, my favorite move is to trade down from #21 and target my draft crush Dillon Radunz in the early 2nd.  I’d love to get the 3rd rounder back, and maybe even trade down that #54 pick and add another 4th.  That’s a favorite move of Ballard’s...

3 hours ago, Archer said:

Everything looks reasonable - good job.  I’ve only recently started entertaining the idea of a DE in the first - I thought we’d come out of FA with a Romeo Okwara or someone.  I don’t know much about Paye and I’ve never watched him play.  Still, if we add Russell Okung to start at LT, I could see going Rd. 1 DE, and draft a LT successor in the 2nd.  It is a deep OT year.  Still, my favorite move is to trade down from #21 and target my draft crush Dillon Radunz in the early 2nd.  I’d love to get the 3rd rounder back, and maybe even trade down that #54 pick and add another 4th.  That’s a favorite move of Ballard’s...

I highly doubt Paye falls this far but if he did Ballard would run to turn his card in.

I'm thinking Paye in 1st the OT in 2nd 

14 minutes ago, BluesGirl said:

Dan. Love how you showed each player drafted.  Easy to take a look at who is left.  If that scenario plays out Paye is by far the BPA and a need.

I usually like doing 1 or 2 round mocks around draft time. I rarely if ever do trades cause they are basically impossible to predict.

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

13 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

1 Jacksonville Trevor Lawrence 

2 NY Jets Zach Wilson 

3 Miami JaMarr Chase 

4 Atlanta Justin Fields 

5 Cincinnati Penei Sewell 

6 Philadelphia Kyle Pitts

7 Detroit Jaylen Waddle 

8 Carolina Mac Jones 

9 Denver Caleb Farley 

10 Dallas Rashawn Slater 

11 NY Giants DeVonta Smith 

12 San Francisco Patrick Surtain 

13 LA Chargers Alijah Vera-Tucker 

14 Minnesota Azeez Ojulari 

15 New England Micah Parsons 

16 Arizona Christian Darrisaw 

17 Las Vegas Zaven Collins 

18 Miami Samuel Cosmi 

19 Washington Trey Lance 

20 Chicago Teven Jenkins 

21 Indianapolis Kwity Paye 

22 Tennessee Rashod Bateman 

23 NY Jets Jayson Oweh 

24 Pittsburgh Jalen Mayfield 

25 Jacksonville Trevon Moehrig 

26 Cleveland Jaycee Horn 

27 Baltimore Kadarius Toney 

28 New Orleans Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah 

29 Green Bay Gregory Rousseau 

30 Buffalo Greg Newsome 

31 Kansas City Ifeatu Melifonwu 

32 Tampa Bay Levi Onwuzurike 

I like a lot of your player stances, like Mac Jones going high while Trey Lance falls.  I agree with both of those.  I think Belichick want Jones at 15, but I don’t think Lance is his kind of 1st rounder.  I also see Pitts going that high.  And Cosmi’s Pro Day shoots him up to where you have him.  There’s only a couple of things I disagree with: 

1) Waddle going before teammate Smith.  I even think Smith’ll go before Chase.

2) Melifonwu...I think he’s gonna be hurt by his brother’s experience.  Apparently, they run with a petty bad crowd, which is partially why Obi washed out of the league.  I guess teams are concerned - might keep him out of the first two rounds...

2 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

Paye looks alright on tape. Nothing really wowed me, though. He looks fast and a bit dynamic so I think he's worth a #21 draft spot or later.

He's honestly one of the few EDGE guys I like at 21. The next few weeks should tell all of us the route they decide to take.

49 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I’d rather have CB Jaycee Horn. I just think he’ll be a star. And we need a longterm CB1 especially since AJ Brown is in the division and you have TN getting another good playmaker in Bateman. 

I would think they would bring Rhodes back 

Archived