Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are the Colts A Better Team Now than Last Season (Just in General)... if you had to choose either Yes or no which would you pick?

Boss7894

Are the Colts A Better Team Now than Last Season (Just in General)... if you had to choose either Yes or no which would you pick?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. If You had to make an Educated Guess Are They A Better Team Now than Last Season?

• If I had to Choose one or the other I would choose "Yes"
    • If I had to Choose one or the other I would choose "No"

On 3/17/2021 at 7:27 PM, CanuckColt said:

Wentz will be fine if he plays as well as Rivers did last year.

If.  It’s the move I wanted, but I’m probably around 50 50 he’ll be as good as Rivers last year.

one encouraging thing is PR also had a buncha INTs the year before signing with the Colts too.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Smonroe said:

It still would be “IF” vs reality.  If Wentz can play like he did early in his career, if Kwity and the new guys can be better than Houston and Autry, if Mack and Campbell can stay healthy, if a backup LB can be as good as Walker, if the young guys improve, etc….

I think our Oline depth is better, but just like all those ifs, that remains to be proven.

So those who think we’re better than last season are counting on a lot of ifs.  

Definitely a lot of "Ifs".  May be experiencing growing pains this year. 

7 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

Definitely a lot of "Ifs".  May be experiencing growing pains this year. 

I think the teams with the least number of IFs are always in the hunt.  TB has everyone back, KC has shorn up their line, Buffalo, Cleveland and Baltimore seem to have all improved.

Obviously our biggest IF is Carson.  With a 17 game schedule, quality depth is crucial.  In my mind, that’s one thing I’d say that were better off than last year.  

Archived