Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steve Smith Sr on Watson to the Colts

Mjr

I don’t always agree and didn’t think Steve Smith Sr was very high on the Colts. He recently said he thinks Deshaun Watson should sit out and join the Colts possibly next year. He has the no trade and if it comes down to it that this is the best spot for him which I believe. Not just because of being a big Colts fan that we have money, draft picks etc. Crazier things have happened. I know the division thing but him with this offense!

1 hour ago, Mjr said:

I don’t always agree and didn’t think Steve Smith Sr was very high on the Colts. He recently said he thinks Deshaun Watson should sit out and join the Colts possibly next year. He has the no trade and if it comes down to it that this is the best spot for him which I believe. Not just because of being a big Colts fan that we have money, draft picks etc. Crazier things have happened. I know the division thing but him with this offense!

I think this came out Monday before the floodgates opened but it doesn't make much sense to talk about it now. Yeah sure he'd be lethal on this team but there's a reason why Indy committed to Wentz. Talking about this after there's already been a move and before the guy has taken a single snap for his new team is more than a little puzzling.

3 hours ago, coming on strong said:

Carson wentz is a better passer . Take away watsons speed and ability to throw on the run and he is a average pocket passer .

Wentz is not even close to being the QB that Watson is. He is a good pocket passer if he has someone to pass to. They traded away what might be the best WR in the game. Why do you think he wants out of Houston?

5 hours ago, coming on strong said:

Carson wentz is a better passer . Take away watsons speed and ability to throw on the run and he is a average pocket passer .

Take away Hopkins' hands and he's not a good WR.

Just wanted to get in on the fun.:D

17 hours ago, Mjr said:

Oh brother. To many concussions

Archived